KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
For a million dollars a year you can definitely do that once :) no seriously I'm just wondering because these 5 star ratings always pop up quickly after another user has given less stars. If you look at update 9 and 10 you can only give 5 stars if you haven't played the first 8 chapters.
Thats a easy question to answer, this is the most viewed game here on F95 (over 60M views), naturally plently of new users here will check it out due to being one of the most popular games.

Most of those will like it, since lets face it, compared to the average game here, this is a amazing game.

Some of these users will leave a review, not all, not even close, but enough to give this game the grade it has.

Also, this is a pirate forum, DPC has no incentive nor need to boost his product popularity here, in reality he hates us and doesn't frequent F95 anymore.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I've been working on a huge chick/others playthrough. Yes there are a few differences. I get the hookup with Quinn the same, Jade the same, but the Cathy hookup does not work out. Hoping for more with her in 9 & 10. The Riona hookup is even better, with an important revelation about her. And, in this path, the mc chases down and catches the guy who was spying on Riona at the HOT's party.

But my real hope is that this path will give Zoey a better ending at the end of 10. Probably not, I'm thinking, but worth a shot.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I've been working on a huge chick/others playthrough. Yes there are a few differences. I get the hookup with Quinn the same, Jade the same, but the Cathy hookup does not work out. Hoping for more with her in 9 & 10. The Riona hookup is even better, with an important revelation about her. And, in this path, the mc chases down and catches the guy who was spying on Riona at the HOT's party.

But my real hope is that this path will give Zoey a better ending at the end of 10. Probably not, I'm thinking, but worth a shot.
What the fuck are you talking about, dude?!

HUGE CHICK?
HOOK UP WITH QUINN?
IMPORTANT REVELATION?
ZOEY A BETTER ENDING?
WORTH A SHOT?

I swear the people who show up here are getting weirder every day.

Reactions: hawk784563

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But you not like Maya anymore so much like that times, right? If you defended her, but now you care more for Josy. Tastes may change over time.
Actually was not hard to find, I read a lot from the early pages.
If you interested I can tell my Story.:).

Back then, Maya was like a favorite of mine, when episode 3 hit the fan, , I was among the ones who Celebrated the possible Three-way relationship , because I really really don't wanted to choose between Her and Josy. although Josy was barely existed in the story before she come to B&R, and Maya get much more focus, which ironically still not changed, but they were pretty much equal. Its actually speaks volumes about Josy that with so little, I was so into her.

( BTW during that time what they were getting is nothing compared to nowadays, nothing compared to Jill, or even Quinn trash talks. :LOL: . the place was shot down people were banned, there was the mass clean up, , folk left, damn it was a battlefield during those days :LOL:. Your little bickering is nothing compared to what I endured :ROFLMAO:)

I had only one path, Neutral Run, with also being together with Sage, Jill, and most to the other girls, leans more toward to Dik, but it was still neutral, by episode 4 . Smoked Weed, Fucked Quinn, get together with Josy and Maya, sleeping in their both joined bed.

Even in episode 5 at first I went with Maya, felt like made more sense.But, then I went with Josy. The first balance change started in episode 5. That Josy scene Everything was perfect, I had the perfect relationship score with her, fully unlocked the Scene at first, without any bullshit. And She started to out shine Maya. episode 6 just feeded it. The famous, showing of her thong under the Table scene, that look she gave to MC , before the DnG sex scene.
Her thirst for MC , and Her tight white pants during the clean up scene. But I was proud of Maya at the end when she slapped Quinn.

And Then, the big Josy episode , EP-7 happened. Around that time I was already complaining that Josy depend too much on Maya, so I was ready for the drama, for the separation, to shake things up. And Maya was a bitch in that episode, toward Josy. of all the people She was bitch Toward Josy. meanwhile Josy was shining in episode 7.

But I ended up in episode 8 with the choice of Josy x Maya, Sage or Jill , and with a permanent Neutral affinity.

I decided I won't be the asshole, so I went back and made mostly separated paths for, the main girls, and for the others. some things remain the same. Always being Sage Fuck buddy, and pursuing Jill as long as she automatically drop the MC. and I wanted Dik Affinity MC , and I decided I made a Josy focused Three-way path

I started to see Maya in different light , and while I still like her, She constantly was around reminding me about how much she hold back Josy from progressing as a stand alone character. and the more time we spend on her loan story the more annyoing she became. so much that in this episode I felt more for Derek, than for Her.

Nowadays, Maya is like a third wheel, but it took a while and lots of conversation and replay for her to fall out from my grace. and the same time, other characters like Rio, Sage, Lily, etc, started to take over her place. For example I rejected Quinn offer, in episode 2, and felt much more good the Threesome with Rio and Camy, it felt more real, more earned.

but it was not just one bad episode, it took a while. and one bad episode won't be enough to change my view, for better or worse on anyone. even with Jill it was really a whole arc and all the little cringe things was the one who made her less interesting to me. There was a brief time when I wanted Josy x Jill Threesome, I won't deny, but Jill started to be visibly written diferently since episode 6. so much that one good moment with her won't be enough anymore to shift my views.
I like to believe I learned my lesson:giggle::LOL:

But all in all Josy was always a favorite, and as the game progressed, she just became the Ultimate Favorite, The one Best Girl. :cool:

Last edited:

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Thoughts on Ep 10: Just too many minigames & maybe Brawler was too easy but now I find it impossible. When you get 11 Rage hitting the weakest character & you see the bar barely move that's disheartening to say the least.

Jan 26, 2021
I just saw this video and wanted to share it with you guys :KEK::KEK:
I don't know if it was already shared here, but anyway

I kind of feel that could be confronting Sage instead of Jade too, but MC would be dead as soon as Sage finds out :KEK:

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I just saw this video and wanted to share it with you guys :KEK::KEK:
I don't know if it was already shared here, but anyway

I kind of feel that could be confronting Sage instead of Jade too, but MC would be dead as soon as Sage finds out :KEK:
I'm not so sure, Sage seems like the type that would think it would be HOT as long as MC explains that it was before he knew they was related.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But you not like Maya anymore so much like that times, right? If you defended her, but now you care more for Josy. Tastes may change over time.
Actually was not hard to find, I read a lot from the early pages.

I don't read that much before starting to write. Just come to the office.
And one of my first posts was a question
"What car is Jill ride on picnic date, Ep.6".
When I received the answer "Goblinwagen", I was trying to figure out what kind of madness was going on here.
My first question was 'when is season three coming to steam?'
I knew pretty much nothing about the games release schedule back then
Now I feel like a veteran

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah, he's related to Maya. And Maya jumped on MC’s footlong with great enthusiasm. “Look, Josy, I took it all inside!”
Maya actually asks MC not to cum inside if their first "full length" sex is during Ep.8, because she says didn't expect being able to take MC's cock like that (yet) and isn't on the pill. IIRC she says she'll get herself protection for the future fun.

So, you know. Derek probably won't be an uncle just yet, at least one girl didn't sleep during sex ed classes.

Reactions: yossa999

jugadorange

Sep 27, 2020
A mí me pasó lo mismo hasta que lo puse en el nivel de dificultad más bajo y hasta le gané a Dwyne.
Pensamientos sobre el Ep 10: Demasiados minijuegos y juegos. tal vez Brawler era demasiado fácil pero ahora me parece imposible. Cuando obtienes 11 de ira golpeando al personaje más débil y a tu oponente. ves que la barra apenas se mueve, lo cual es, cuanto menos, desalentador.
[/CITA]

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you interested I can tell my Story.:).

Back then, Maya was like a favorite of mine, when episode 3 hit the fan, , I was among the ones who Celebrated the possible Three-way relationship , because I really really don't wanted to choose between Her and Josy. although Josy was barely existed in the story before she come to B&R, and Maya get much more focus, which ironically still not changed, but they were pretty much equal. Its actually speaks volumes about Josy that with so little, I was so into her.

( BTW during that time what they were getting is nothing compared to nowadays, nothing compared to Jill, or even Quinn trash talks. :LOL: . the place was shot down people were banned, there was the mass clean up, , folk left, damn it was a battlefield during those days :LOL:. Your little bickering is nothing compared to what I endured :ROFLMAO:)

I had only one path, Neutral Run, with also being together with Sage, Jill, and most to the other girls, leans more toward to Dik, but it was still neutral, by episode 4 . Smoked Weed, Fucked Quinn, get together with Josy and Maya, sleeping in their both joined bed.

Even in episode 5 at first I went with Maya, felt like made more sense.But, then I went with Josy. The first balance change started in episode 5. That Josy scene Everything was perfect, I had the perfect relationship score with her, fully unlocked the Scene at first, without any bullshit. And She started to out shine Maya. episode 6 just feeded it. The famous, showing of her thong under the Table scene, that look she gave to MC , before the DnG sex scene.
Her thirst for MC , and Her tight white pants during the clean up scene. But I was proud of Maya at the end when she slapped Quinn.

And Then, the big Josy episode episode 7 happened. Around that time I was already complaining the Josy depend too much on Maya, so I was ready for the drama, for the separation, to shake things up. And Maya was a bitch in that episode, toward Josy. of all the people She was bitch Toward Josy. meanwhile Josy was shining in episode 7.

But I ended up in episode 8 with the choice of Josy x Maya, Sage or Jill , and with a permanent Neutral affinity.

I decided I won't be the asshole, so I went back and made mostly separated paths for, the main girls, and for the others. some things remain the same. Always being Sage Fuck buddy, and pursuing Jill as long as she automatically drop the MC. and I wanted Dik Affinity MC , and I decided I made a Josy focused Three-way path

I started to see Maya in different light , and while I still like her, She constantly was around reminding me about how much she hold back Josy from progressing as a stand alone character. and the more time we spend on her loan story the more annyoing she became. so much that in this episode I felt more for Derek, than for Her.

Nowadays, Maya is like a third wheel, but it took a while and lots of conversation and replay for her to fall out from my grace. and the same time, other characters like Rio, Sage, Lily, etc, started to take over her place. For example I rejected Quinn offer, in episode 2, and felt much more good the Threesoem with Rio and Camy, it felt more real, more earned.

but it was not just one bad episode, it took a while. and one bad episode won't be enough to change my view, for better or worse on anyone. even with Jill it was really a whole arc and all the little cringe things was the one who made her less interesting to me. There was a brief time when I wanted Josy x Jill Threesome, I won't deny, but Jill started to be visibly written diferently since episode 6. so much that one good moment with her won't be enough anymore to shift my views.
I like to believe I learned my lesson:giggle::LOL:

But all in all Josy was always a favorite, as the game progressed, she just became the Ultimate Favorite, The one Best Girl. :cool:
This story gives me nostalgia for the early seasons.
I had Maya/Josy as a basis until the end of the first season, when I failed them because I didn’t know that the game had such variability and didn’t use the guides. Well, then Sage opened up to me and during the second season she became very interesting and I fallen more and more. I love strong leadership personalities, girls who are not what they seem, revealing another side of their personality that was hidden, and I like fighting fiery redheads in general. I could talk here for hours, but I’m already starting to fall asleep.
Then in 2022, it was a rather dark time for me, just after the release of Interlude, and I decided to return to BaDIK... I started opening one route after another, and blindly, without guides. Then I finally got Throuple, and even Isabella, but I failed Jill over and over again and this is the first reason why she started to piss me off. :ROFLMAO:
After which I found out about this forum, and it began. I immediately got involved in the Zoey Wars and there was quite a drama “Muh WhY ShE iS nEeDeD”, almost no one hates Sage so there was no one to fight with. then Ep.9, a wave of memes about Jill, Mayaposting and Quinnposting, my own little team, Discord, first attempts at DAZ... it all started. I've missed a lot here, but DarkDevil, OFT and the guys at McAllen gave a couple of history lessons. So I know who HolyBacchus is.

My attitude towards Maya changed a little, but I always sympathized with her because of her situation, but this too long “loan” storyline somehow dampened my interest. I can’t say that I became her simp after Ep. 10, but after seeing the picture as a whole, I was filled with more respect. In fact, you wouldn’t wish this on anyone, the situation in which Maya lives.

But Sage is already a leader for me since 2021, then in Ep.6 I saw her other side, not the sexy side of a party girl, but something more. The rest of the girls can change positions, some become more or less interesting, some begin to infuriate, but the leader is permanent for me, just like for you. So far, DPC has failed to disappoint me in Sage, that's gonna be my canon.

But I probably do everything possible in this game, even what can cause pain. I love exploring this world. As for Josy, you're out of luck, I'm always roast on characters that disappoint/irritate me, so it's not personal against any of you.
Not the first time, for example year ago I made Jade hate post and my attitude towards her staying the same:
FUCK YOU JADE
And it looks like I was right, because from what I saw in Ep. 10, Jade is the main Big Bully of the family.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And it looks like I was right, because from what I saw in Ep. 10, Jade is the main Big Bully of the family.
Say what now? Did you not pay attention to that flashback? Jade found out she couldn't have kids. Burke then jumped into his work. Forgettin about his family. Even stated he didn't want to adopt and gave Jade shit over it. Then he even said he didn't want to raise someone else's kids. Saying that they were broken anyway.

Burke is the bully, not Jade.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This story gives me nostalgia for the early seasons.
I had Maya/Josy as a basis until the end of the first season, when I failed them because I didn’t know that the game had such variability and didn’t use the guides. Well, then Sage opened up to me and during the second season she became very interesting and I fallen more and more. I love strong leadership personalities, girls who are not what they seem, revealing another side of their personality that was hidden, and I like fighting fiery redheads in general. I could talk here for hours, but I’m already starting to fall asleep.
Then in 2022, it was a rather dark time for me, just after the release of Interlude, and I decided to return to BaDIK... I started opening one route after another, and blindly, without guides. Then I finally got Throuple, and even Isabella, but I failed Jill over and over again and this is the first reason why she started to piss me off. :ROFLMAO:
After which I found out about this forum, and it began. I immediately got involved in the Zoey Wars and there was quite a drama “Muh WhY ShE iS nEeDeD”, almost no one hates Sage so there was no one to fight with. then Ep.9, a wave of memes about Jill, Mayaposting and Quinnposting, my own little team, Discord, first attempts at DAZ... it all started. I've missed a lot here, but DarkDevil, OFT and the guys at McAllen gave a couple of history lessons. So I know who HolyBacchus is.

My attitude towards Maya changed a little, but I always sympathized with her because of her situation, but this too long “loan” storyline somehow dampened my interest. I can’t say that I became her simp after Ep. 10, but after seeing the picture as a whole, I was filled with more respect. In fact, you wouldn’t wish this on anyone, the situation in which Maya lives.

But Sage is already a leader for me since 2021, then in Ep.6 I saw her other side, not the sexy side of a party girl, but something more. The rest of the girls can change positions, some become more or less interesting, some begin to infuriate, but the leader is permanent for me, just like for you. So far, DPC has failed to disappoint me in Sage, that's gonna be my canon.

But I probably do everything possible in this game, even what can cause pain. I love exploring this world. As for Josy, you're out of luck, I'm always roast on characters that disappoint/irritate me, so it's not personal against any of you.
Not the first time, for example year ago I made Jade hate post and my attitude towards her staying the same:
FUCK YOU JADE
You know Chip is likely right you'll end up loving Josy again but I won't I say I told you so :ROFLMAO: ;) Like Chip Josy has always been my favorite the one true best girl. I will give you Maya has grown on me last few episodes, she easy to poke fun at and only thing I really have against her is sometimes she doesn't treat Josy good.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Say what now? Did you not pay attention to that flashback? Jade found out she couldn't have kids. Burke then jumped into his work. Forgettin about his family. Even stated he didn't want to adopt and gave Jade shit over it. Then he even said he didn't want to raise someone else's kids. Saying that they were broken anyway.

Burke is the bully, not Jade.
Dude get real, its a fucked up situation for both of them. Jade cant get kids but wants kids which gets her in a bad space of mind, this was the only reason steven agreed to adopting kids as he couldnt deny her this wish after she received the bad news.

Steven is a scumbag, but in this case and back than he's not soley to blame.

He didnt adopted because he thought its a good idea, he did it for jade and afterwards realised he just isnt able to love these kids like his own (things like these can happen, you cant decide to love someone). He said these things to his therapist not to jade and he felt like an asshole about it yet wasnt able to change his feelings. I think thats a rather tragic situation for everyone involved.

Yet for tybalt and sage it was probably still better than their circumstances before the adoption. Steven and jade should have just divorced years ago, its was obviously not working for a long time and both of them were at fault in the early stages. Imo dpc potrayed this pretty well as not being a case of black and white case

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Thoughts on Ep 10: Just too many minigames & maybe Brawler was too easy but now I find it impossible. When you get 11 Rage hitting the weakest character & you see the bar barely move that's disheartening to say the least.
I see a decent amount of people have been complaining about the new brawler and honestly I completely disagree. The new one perfectly captures the basic mechanics of the old version, while adding just enough complexity to it to make it more interesting. And it honestly perfectly fits with the MC's progression in fighting, with the introduction of distinguishing blocks from dodges shows how the MC is learning how to use both effectively. If you're having a rough time and are on normal difficulty, my recommendation is to get your stamina to 3 and if you have any extra skillpoints I personally prioritized power and then counter, but if you're on hard difficulty or having issues with timing you might want speed. Rage is underpowered right now and I think it's better to conserve your stamina for dodges so you can get more hits off without taking too much damage from blocking. It's fine to use the strong punches that use stamina sometimes, but it's important that you're getting a dodge almost every time or else higher-level opponents are probably just gonna hit you enough times to knock you out even if you are successfully blocking. If you are doing it on hard mode then I think you just gotta swallow your pride and lower the difficulty, I was 7 for 7 on normal mode so you should be able to do it fairly easily on normal.

As far as the other minigames here's my opinion:

Math: It's fine I guess, I kinda liked the IQ test questions in the last chapter, but I really don't have a preference for either, they take about the same amount of brainpower. The only downside of this minigame is that it's harder to cheat (literally, not in game) so if you play multiple playthroughs and you don't have all minigames turned off then you can't just easily skip through these tests like you could in the past.

English: DPC finally added the ability to type your answers and still somehow fucked it up lmao. At least in my opinion the timer goes down so much quicker; obviously the timer would be faster now that we can type but I don't think its balanced very well.

Science: Good minigame, not much to complain about, arguably too easy but we shall see if that holds true in future versions.

Beer Pong: Worst minigame in the entire update. What little strategy there is in the minigame doesn't make the minigame fun at all imo, it's just an RNG fest. I get what DPC was going for, but it really just felt like a placeholder of a minigame. If I could make it differently, I would make Arc Shots require you to do 3 of DPC's classic slider games (you know, like with the pancake minigame in past episodes) one for accuracy, one for power, and one for the arc; hitting all 3 gets you a cup. If you really wanted to go above and beyond, instead of just sliders you can do a graphic that shows an image of your opponents remaining cups then an indicator that slides left and right across the board, then up and down, and then if both sliders lined up to a cup you would get an arc slider which operates similar to the regular one, you just have to hit the "sweet spot". In that case, similar to real beer pong, you can miss the cup you were aiming for and still hit a cup nearby. Then I'd give you the option for Bullet Shots (Fastball) where you have just one slider for accuracy but it has a significantly smaller sweet spot that you have to hit. And then if you want to add Bounce Shots you can do the RNG there, so at least you have the option not to rely on RNG. When the other player is shooting you can keep the same "tease" or "focus" options, but instead of just changing the RNG they shrink (or increase) the sweet spot for the sliders (and modify the RNG for Bounce Shots). If you wanna add the whole "Action Points" functionality to it, you can keep that for Bounce Shots and then you just have to figure out how to balance that so Bounce Shots feel worthwhile enough to justify requiring AP for. -- Thats just the bare minimum imo, but you could also add the "drunk effect" that some beer pong games have had in the past, where your shots get more difficult the more cups your opponent has made (shrinking the sweet spot in your sliders), or you could add the ability to personally block your opponents' Bounce Shots similar to the counter QTE in the Brawler minigame.

Party Planning: Not a new minigame, nor has anything really been added to this version, but I've never liked how there are so many different board layouts. All layouts are not made equally and if I get a bad one then I just get fucked with it and have to deal with it. Why? Why can't you just make one layout that you feel is a reasonable difficulty? Just so it's harder for people to look up the perfect solution and just do that? Why do you care how people play your single player game so much? If someone wants to do that, go ahead... and if you want to challenge yourself, you can do that too. That's the point of a game...

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know Chip is likely right you'll end up loving Josy again but I won't I say I told you so :ROFLMAO: ;) Like Chip Josy has always been my favorite the one true best girl. I will give you Maya has grown on me last few episodes, she easy to poke fun at and only thing I really have against her is sometimes she doesn't treat Josy good.
No, Chip just want that everybody else loved Josy like he do. I'm very disappointed in her personality, and DPC need to do some miracle than I can like her again, changing my mind.
She started dropping after Ep.9 for me, firstly or 3rd MGs rank, now it much worse.
She's hot and wild, but that's not enough for me, in this game I look more for characters and their personality, not just bunch of pixels

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes