Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Jill is the same as before... She goes to Trent to thank him for not turning MC in, not to investigate what Tybalt told her. It is Trent who "shakes up" Jill's world, fortunately he decides not to cover up Tybalt's lies. It took her 3 chapters to do the most normal thing in the world, I don't think there is a better representation of the term retarded...
If you go over that scene again, you can clearly see that Jill said that she expected Tybalt to be lying about Trent as well as he lied about the other stuff MC mentioned. Trent just confirmed what she already knew. Why she needed his confirmation? Because she still is spineless and naive, she overthinks too much so she had to do the things by the book.

Jill is still taking baby steps into growing a fucking spine finally, it took her basically her whole life to do so. If DPC has any respect to her, he will never make her development regress and she will only get better from now on. Scaling up to Jill calling some random flozy a 'bitch' and that she should keep her dirty hands away from her boyfriend... one can dream.

Also, my best bet as to why Jill don't doubt Tybalt is that she just don't expect people to lie, especially the people around her. Of course, maybe she finally will start thinking normally instead of trusting every word other people say.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Josy wants to stay with the MC, she wants to break up with Maya, that's another thing that's not a secret, but Maya is always depressed, full of problems, always crying about something, Josy is waiting for the best moment to break up with her, but Maya only gets into more drama, and Josy is forced to support her, since basically no one other than Derek cares about Maya.
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous statement to make when this very episode has literally all Main Girls get together with MC to help Maya with her problem. I think you're confusing the way you want very hard for things to be with how they actually are, and basically ignoring that the actual events in the game contradict your wishes.

You don't like Maya and that's fine, but you're unreasonably projecting this personal opinion on the game cast which evidently doesn't share this view, quite the opposite.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Josy has never hidden that she has a crush on the MC, she is the only girl in the game who really loves the MC, from start to finish; When she finds out that the MC also had something with Maya, she is afraid that they will decide to abandon her to be together, so she remains silent during that conversation, hoping for the worst not to happen.
If the MC wants a three-way relationship, she accepts it, for him, without thinking twice, but if you're DIK, it's Maya who doesn't accept you.

Josy wants to stay with the MC, she wants to break up with Maya, that's another thing that's not a secret, but Maya is always depressed, full of problems, always crying about something, Josy is waiting for the best moment to break up with her, but Maya only gets into more drama, and Josy is forced to support her, since basically no one other than Derek cares about Maya.

There are already 10, and going on 11 episodes with this shitty Maya drama, without giving Josy the chance to break up with her, after so long, the MC had to move on, and that's what affects Josy the most, she waits for the chance to break up with Maya, but the chance never comes, and she realizes that she is losing the MC, so in ep10 Josy shows that she still has feelings for him, and that she intends to break up with Maya to be with him, she has been waiting for the opportunity to do this, she wants Maya's drama to end so that Maya can better accept the breakup, but if the drama persists and Josy breaks up with Maya, it will break Maya, leaving no chance of maintaining the friendship between the four of them, Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC.

So many of you here changed your opinion about Maya out of pure pity, some of you even forgave her father's abuse, she was always the most hated character here, and see how that changed after ep10, and it wasn't because she did something, she has the appeal of a paper bag, she never does anything, you changed your opinion about her out of pity, and nothing more.

Look at MC, how long it took him to get over Zoey, and based on his monologues, I'm not sure he got over her.

I, who is watching the story, am tired of Maya, imagine Josy who is there all the time offering support to Maya when no one else cares to do so, and you guys are angry with Josy, but forgive Patrick who abuses Maya and created this tuition drama that has already lasted 11 episodes. --"
Yeah i dont get the hate either but i like all the LI's in badik anyway (maybe bella less).

The mc could be in a monogamous relationship with josy since ep4 if he didnt behaved like a little bitch. She was literally all about him since the beginning. She called him when moving to college instead of maya and after the relevation she did send the mc a message to meet in the toilet to talk about the further steps.

He just wasnt able to handle the situation. But she craves him since than, blaming her for giving it another try in ep10 isnt fair too imo, what is she supposed to do when shes in love, theres always hope and circumstances change.

Maybe the mc shouldnt hang out 1on1 with a girl crushing obviously on him when having a girlfriend? I feel like thats more on the mc than on josy .. her intentions are very obvious, shes like a open book

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
His talk to his therapist was years before he cheated, wasnt it? Thats how i understood it, otherwise youre of course right
Possibly. But we don't know that for sure. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. Even though he told the therapist that she doesn't fill his needs anymore. So, I won't fight that battle.

Joesoap335

Jun 21, 2022
is there still any doubt that BR is a school for students who need special care?!?!? the pillow fort was not enough?

yet more proof: Cathy disappears, everyone is looking for her, she still lives in that same town (so they know where she lives) and also she takes the bus (so in theory she works) right next to the BR. mystery.....
The MC met Cathy outside the science lab which is in the city centre, nowhere near B&R...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Idk how you can say this and then be like "and thats why Stephen is the asshole" the next sentence.
That's one thing. So what? She overruled him on that. I don't agree with it. I mean why bring kids into a situation like that? I guess she figured it would help. But that one thing doesn't make her the bad guy.

Jan 18, 2022
We remember what Jill was like before. She blindly trusted Tybalt and even believed that he was a “good guy.” To say that she was naive is to put it mildly; from her point of view, probably even Unicorns and pink ponies existed.
Now Jill is in the stage of insight and as she herself said: “I don’t know what to believe now.” The world that was familiar to her collapsed and she was in search of answers; she began to doubt if she saw a reason not to fully trust a person.
So I can't say that Jill is very "bad".

P.S.: Me being and talking pro-Jill things, if someone said this to me year ago...
Jill is the same as before... She goes to Trent to thank him for not turning MC in, not to investigate what Tybalt told her. It is Trent who "shakes up" Jill's world, fortunately he decides not to cover up Tybalt's lies. It took her 3 chapters to do the most normal thing in the world, I don't think there is a better representation of the term retarded...
There is super naive Jill and post-Tybalt dinner Jill. We can complain that Jill should have talked to Trent when Tybalt first blackmailed her into dating him, but you can't say she hasn't developed a little since then. Also, Trent didn't shake up Jill's world. She was fairly certain before talking to Trent that Tybalt lied about the party. Plus, we know DPC loves his facial expressions, and there is no point during Jill and Trent's discussion where Jill looks surprised that Tybalt lied about Trent wanting to press charges.

If you go over that scene again, you can clearly see that Jill said that she expected Tybalt to be lying about Trent as well as he lied about the other stuff MC mentioned. Trent just confirmed what she already knew. Why she needed his confirmation? Because she still is spineless and naive, she overthinks too much so she had to do the things by the book.

Jill is still taking baby steps into growing a fucking spine finally, it took her basically her whole life to do so. If DPC has any respect to her, he will never make her development regress and she will only get better from now on. Scaling up to Jill calling some random flozy a 'bitch' and that she should keep her dirty hands away from her boyfriend... one can dream.
It didn't seem like she was looking for confirmation but more like she was egging Trent on to confront Tybalt since everything else she tried to get Tybalt to stop annoying her wasn't working. Jill tells Trent that Tybalt called him petty and kept saying, "his words, not mine."

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I don't know what could make Jade break off the escapade with MC (fucking both Jade and Sage, showing the video to Derek > Stephen reveal it to Jade, etc.) but it's becoming too much trouble to jump through hoops for her. If anything a possible threesome in the future with Jade & Cathy will keep me going.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018

Also, my best bet as to why Jill don't doubt Tybalt is that she just don't expect people to lie, especially the people around her. Of course, maybe she finally will start thinking normally instead of trusting every word other people say.
I have to disagree about Jill. If you re-watch the scene where she confronts the MC about the pictures she saw on the bulletin board, she was curious about the pictures showing them in burglar ski masks pissing on Tybalt's bed. She was told by her long time friend Tybalt that there was a break in and they stole a bunch of stuff from the mansion. MC said no we only took the deer head to prank the preps. We didn't steal her panties. We saw Tybalt with them in his hands sniffing them when we were found out. In my run I didn't steal any money from her room so my MC was not lying. Later she thanked Trent for not pressing charges against her friend for starting a fire on the night of the party. That is when she found out Tybalt had been lying to her all along.

She was just taking the word of a person she thought she could trust (Tybalt) since she has known him for much longer than the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dont know if you completely avoid Josy, you are still forced to spend some time with her or not.?! If so, then in the end it is simply exist for one simple reason, for this line for MC, to go back and stole the paper.
View attachment 3185865
View attachment 3185866
View attachment 3185867

this is how simply dpc wrote the story, the same way as simply wanting to thank Bella for having said a good word to Jill, lead to a makeout session with her in the library in episode 3, which open the possibility to stay at her place.

there isn't really too much to it. of course if you are on Jill or Bella path, he will remember a conversation with them, at least on my Jill run he remembered what She told him.

the point is the Josy hangout scene play outs 99% the same way in every path, dialogue change if you are in a relationship, MC shoot her down. If you are on other path you can confess your feeling, and if you are on her path you have sex with her.

I think MC does not have a talk with Sage about Maya, that is why this exist for that case. or for the others path. MC need this encouragement and reminder, for whatever reason.

and I assume the same goes for Maya too, this is simply how the episode was designed by him.
the only situation where I had only Josy as a choice was in the "others" DIK in which'I had interactions with her.

however the fact that Josy was supposed to encourage MC to do what it takes to help Maya did not obligate the rest of the content of the encounter. which is still an improvement for Josy anyway, for once she is the one exposing herself and not just asking MC to do so.

surprisingly on this occasion it is Maya who adumbrates a sad fate for the trouple, I think for the first time ever. we shall see..

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

she expects MC to lie but doesn't think it's possible for Tybalt to do so. come on, it clearly doesn't make sense....

if Jill doubted Tybalt's words, I don't think so, she should have checked first and voluntarily not when she randomly gets a chance to do so.

I only have to see how well Trent's appearance was taken care of (bald like the MCs from the games of 5-6 years ago) to make me think that it is a scene added for fan service and not part of any character evolution

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I dont know if you completely avoid Josy, you are still forced to spend some time with her or not.?! If so, then in the end it is simply exist for one simple reason, for this line for MC, to go back and stole the paper.
View attachment 3185865
View attachment 3185866
View attachment 3185867

this is how simply dpc wrote the story, the same way as simply wanting to thank Bella for having said a good word to Jill, lead to a makeout session with her in the library in episode 3, which open the possibility to stay at her place.

there isn't really too much to it. of course if you are on Jill or Bella path, he will remember a conversation with them, at least on my Jill run he remembered what She told him.

the point is the Josy hangout scene play outs 99% the same way in every path, dialogue change if you are in a relationship, MC shoot her down. If you are on other path you can confess your feeling, and if you are on her path you have sex with her.

I think MC does not have a talk with Sage about Maya, that is why this exist for that case. or for the others path. MC need this encouragement and reminder, for whatever reason.

and I assume the same goes for Maya too, this is simply how the episode was designed by him.
What are the requirements to take Sage to Maya and Derek’s? I’ve done a Sage run where you fuck all the side girls you don’t have to pay for.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes