soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
What are the requirements to take Sage to Maya and Derek’s? I’ve done a Sage run where you fuck all the side girls you don’t have to pay for.
you need to tell Josy about Chad being gay in the gym.
Then she comes with the "beard "idea for Maya,and MC will play the role of her boyfriend,not just a friend.
Derek will volunteer get into this too,and Sage is only one who agree to play as a Derek gf.

• Haha
Reactions: always86

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill is the same as before... She goes to Trent to thank him for not turning MC in, not to investigate what Tybalt told her. It is Trent who "shakes up" Jill's world, fortunately he decides not to cover up Tybalt's lies. It took her 3 chapters to do the most normal thing in the world, I don't think there is a better representation of the term retarded...
But man...Jill talking to Trent it's actually Tybalt's behaviour investigation. But rest is right, she should talk to him right after Tybalt's ultimatim, if she knowed how to normally communication between people works.

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

always86

Mar 19, 2020
you need to tell Josy about Chad being gay in the gym.
Then she comes with the "beard "idea for Maya,and MC will play the role of her boyfriend,not just a friend.
Derek will volunteer get into this too,and Sage is only one who agree to play as a Derek gf.
Haha I missed that. I do not trust Josy with secrets.

Reactions: KaiserST

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Jill is the same as before... She goes to Trent to thank him for not turning MC in, not to investigate what Tybalt told her.
That's precisely what she did, it's called using tact, or you think she should've opened with "Sup Trent, did you try to sue my friend or is Tybalt lying?" :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
How many routes are currently in the game? I haven't checked the "other" route yet. And how many do you believe there will be by the end? Maybe a Jill and Bella route, Riona and also a Josy and Maya solo route?

Sorry about English, I don't speak English and maybe the translator doesn't translate well

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That scene becomes even worse after playing EP10 imo, it shows how attached she becomes to MC and how much hope he gives her, so imagine what dumping her actually does to her mentally.
If you don't plan on dating her you should just leave her alone imo, don't give her false hope.
This doesn't just apply to Josy, but to every LI.

You play games for fun or for money, but you never play with someone's heart. You don't do that.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Don't get why some people obsessed with that the game should look like real life.
"Doesn't know the streets":ROFLMAO:
well to certain points i agree but then again we can't ask for a lot as we are mostly taking the game without paying
the story itself has many flaws one of them is the drug deals but hey we have patience for Maya loan drama might as well have patience for drug deals drama

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But you are actually forced to spend time with one of them, regardless?! So the episode designed this way by default, because this is the big for Maya episode, so MC need to spend smome time with them, if you not care about Josy makes sense to visit Maya instead, since it is her storyline anyway.
These two scenes have greater meaning. Why? The MC can already have a movie night with Maya in EP7. But the MC is all about sex when he goes into EP10 Maya. He already knows what happens at a movie night. On the other hand, if he goes to Josy, he doesn't know what will happen.

If the MC can go to Quinn in EP7, then there will be solo paths for Josy and Maya. But with this constellation, EP7 Maya = EP10 Josy and EP7 Josy = EP10 Maya, it becomes a three-way relationship and not just a three-way sex relationship. If you want a threesome sex relationship, you should prefer the same girl in EP7 and EP10.

I really wonder what many people have against Josy now. First there is whining so that Josy doesn't have a story and now that Josy is showing her teeth and fighting for the MC when he ends up with another LI, there is a lot of whining. Can you decide? That is exactly what DPC aims to do.

Many may know or have forgotten what Josy's greatest wish is. Josy and EP9 revealed this to us. She wants to publicly hold hands with Maya and the MCs and make out with both of them. And this wish can come true. But the MC has to go to Josy for it.

Oscar is a pig and just wants to mess around with Josy and Josy refuses. But he also insulted Josy and made her doubt herself. The MC gives Josy her stability again. He builds a pillow fort with her. He shows her this so that she won't be boring for him. Josy opens up emotionally, she shows the MC pictures of her father and of her with Maya. It's just cute how she blushes because the MC discovered an old Rooster profile picture of herself on Josy's cell phone. Josy actually lied in EP9 because she was embarrassed. She said to the MC so that she doesn't talk about him so much. But Pete, her father, informed the MC beforehand. But it is confirmed in EP10 and the MC is happy to hear that from Josy. But Josy also thinks about Maya. The MC should do everything necessary to help Maya. My MC's answer is that he will do that for both of them.

In case you haven't noticed, the Becky decision is really important. Why? Either the MC becomes an idiot by saying that he's popular now or he takes Josy and Maya's hand in public and tells them that he doesn't care what others think of them. Josy's wish from EP9 is fulfilled.

But if the player isn't on the Throuple path, then it's legitimate for Josy to fight for the MC because she loves him. Other girls do that too. But it doesn't bother you. Is this a double standard or perhaps fear of Josy?

Reactions: Ekzou and Hawke84

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's precisely what she did, it's called using tact, or you think she should've opened with "Sup Trent, did you try to sue my friend or is Tybalt lying?" :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it can be said that Jill is 'investigating', as she herself admits she meets Trent by chance (after having had months to do so) and she comes up with something Tybalt had told her about, so at the very least she's removing a curiosity. But if she was so doubtful about mc's guilt just a few days earlier she wouldn't be so hard on him, or would she? So basically she believed tybalr's account

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thats a easy question to answer, this is the most viewed game here on F95 (over 60M views), naturally plently of new users here will check it out due to being one of the most popular games.

Most of those will like it, since lets face it, compared to the average game here, this is a amazing game.

Some of these users will leave a review, not all, not even close, but enough to give this game the grade it has.

Also, this is a pirate forum, DPC has no incentive nor need to boost his product popularity here, in reality he hates us and doesn't frequent F95 anymore.
DPC visits this thread, but he doesn't identify himself and there are reasons for that. But this thread gives DPC the ratings of most players. This is a source of information for him. He wrote it himself so that he enjoys reading the opinions and theories of the players and that he thinks it's a shame so that he can't join in the discussion.

DPC is here in the thread.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes