ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy has been in the game since episode 1. Sorry, but the DPC apparently decided to create an arc for her only in episode 10... it seems too late to me for someone who has been in the plot since the beginning.

The truth needs to be told: Maya actually delayed Josy's development in the same way that all the other characters stopped gaining space because the DPC decided to stretch Maya's plot until the 3rd SEASON (and will probably extend it until the 4th).

If BaDIK actually has 16 episodes, DPC has 6 episodes to create a complete arc for Josy... it seems like little time to dedicate to one of the main girls.
While you are right in the second part, the first part is slightly wrong. Josy presence is very minimal, until episode 4. And in episode 4, MC basically avoiding them. Her only significant scene is in episode 2. and it is episode 7, where she has more of a presence. and even there most of it are up to player anyway. but you right about Maya's loan story delaying other characters.

However. all it takes is one good episode, that focus on her. dpc already proved he can do it, like he did with Jill in episode 8, in one single episode he resolved 3 of her major arc. the Taybalt blackmail arc , her concert, and her losing her V-card. Not fully, because the Tyblat story had some lingering plot, but still overal, episode 8, was significant for Jill

the same can happen with Josy, and with Bella.

The loan story can even be solved, if DPC really Savage, and turn out Maya was simply just an idiot, and Patrick actually has no power over her, she was Just too stupid to even read the paper, and her father simply emotionally manipulating and abusing her, but in reality he has no power over her :ROFLMAO:.

Imagine all the drama was nothing but a Bluff:ROFLMAO:. that could flip the stake for Josy , if it turn out all this suffer they endured just because Maya were to stupid to read a contract.:ROFLMAO:.

but dpc won't be this asshole toward Maya, because all of the pity that now player feel toward her, and suddenly they like her, would goes out in the window:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It makes sense... it's a possibility I hadn't thought of.
While there are things we don't know about Josy at this point that said there is enough there to see a clear story, something happen to her in the past and she struggles to overcome that why there the confident Josy and the insecure Josy but she always try's to be the sweet hopeful Josy to me that a amazingly strong women. While it only a guess that something to Josy when she was younger there hints about it, it only time before it all comes out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Ok, I gotta ask, I can't be the only one who chose this option, can I?
View attachment 3187219
First i did punch him then for all routes even the DIK route i alter it to Rescue Maya
so i can steal the contract i believe the punch itself gives you 5 PN and being asshole to him like he is to maya (even though i could careless about him in other routes still i want to steal the contract)
because i believe 6PN and above you cant steal it

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
First i did punch him then for all routes even the DIK route i alter it to Rescue Maya
so i can steal the contract i believe the punch itself gives you 5 PN and being asshole to him like he is to maya (even though i could careless about him in other routes still i want to steal the contract)
as it has been said millions time, you can punch him and still steal the contract. (y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The loan story can even be solved, if DPC really Savage, and turn out Maya was simply just an idiot, and Patrick actually has no power over her, she was Just too stupid to even read the paper, and her father simply emotionally manipulating and abusing her, but in reality he has no power over her :ROFLMAO:.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if that is where this is going I kind of think that's what going to happen

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
While you are right in the second part, the first part is slightly wrong. Josy presence is very minimal, until episode 4. And in episode 4, MC basically avoiding them. Her only significant scene is in episode 2. and it is episode 7, where she has more of a presence. and even there most of it are up to player anyway. but you right about Maya's loan story delaying other characters.
The Oscar scene with Josy could easily be given to Steve and before the MC's meeting with Josy in episode 2, the scene where Josy searches the internet for 'hobbies for girls' could be inserted here while Josy remembers the rudeness that Steve he told her after being rejected (identical to Oscar).

Imagine all the drama was nothing but a Bluff:ROFLMAO:. that could flip the stake for Josy , if it turn out all this suffer they endured just because Maya were to stupid to read a contract.:ROFLMAO:.

but dpc won't be this asshole toward Maya, because all of the pity that now player feel toward her, and suddenly they like her, would goes out in the window:ROFLMAO:
If this turns out to be true, it would be the DPC's biggest trolling yet. At the end of, Maya would be more stupid than Jill... Which is not impossible, since even Jill noticed that Maya was stupid by signing a contract and not demanding a copy. :WaitWhat:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
in the mushroom and patrick's decision if you are neutral you can't choose the chick option?
The ability to pick the CHICK choice depends on earlier decisions: for the mushrooms, it hinges on whether MC has smoked weed, and for Patrick on whether he got into fight(s) with the Jocks in the past.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes, it's better to get these documents and kick Maya the fuck out from MC's life.
asdf-movie.gif
Otherwise, I have a sense that MC will never get rid of her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The Oscar scene with Josy could easily be given to Steve and before the MC's meeting with Josy in episode 2, the scene where Josy searches the internet for 'hobbies for girls' could be inserted here while Josy remembers the rudeness that Steve he told her after being rejected (identical to Oscar).

If this turns out to be true, it would be the DPC's biggest trolling yet. At the end of, Maya would be more stupid than Jill... Which is not impossible, since even Jill noticed that Maya was stupid by signing a contract and not demanding a copy. :WaitWhat:
Not only that, She not even Read it, she has no idea what she signed. She said it herself, this is the reaction she get from others :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Prepare for nightmare scenario where everyone has to find a new job to pay Maya' school while she is the only one that sits in her room with crippling depression. Bella gets fired and she doesn't have the big teacher bucks to help her, Jill's parents find out about Johnathan the reformed ex of Lana and disown her for working with him, so she can't help solve the problem, Sage has no money because Jade and Burker assets are stuck in the divorce settlement hell, Josy has spend all her father' savings in height growth pills and that leaves the player to fix it. :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Yes, it's better to get these documents and kick Maya the fuck out from MC's life.
View attachment 3187439
Episode 10 was what I remembered most about you and Quinn's fans while I was playing.

Generally, those who like Quinn hate Maya... It must have been a pain for you to play this update, right? It's the kind of pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... Waiting 12 months to play an episode like this... Hoping we have an episode focused on Quinn, brother. (y)

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
as it has been said millions time, you can punch him and still steal the contract. (y)
Yeah but for everytime i have seen him i have been a DIK so the moment they just think to steal the contract i'm already red flag from get to go it doomed to be failed from the start :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: in their Path or Branch i have been nice but in all others branch (Sage, others, jill, Bella)
i have always been ass to him

and i won't stopped so the logical thing to do be an ass and use URM you look like fucking Saint to him

View attachment 3187439
Yeah you won't they are like gum won't leave your shoes so you always gonna feel your feet stuck while walking
(double gum , Maya, Josy)
until you change your Shoes (play another game)

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if that is where this is going I kind of think that's what going to happen
Yeah its hinted at strongy with maya having no entry in her credit score and being so entirely clueless (its understandable that she did trust her dad back than but why didnt she researched anything since than about her credits or anything???).

The finnaman bank seems to be somehow connected to his car dealership, maybe its fake or strongly connected to him but everything seems to indicate that patrick is just paying for maya's and dereks tutition and just faked the loan part to have some leverage

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Episode 10 was what I remembered most about you and Quinn's fans while I was playing.

Generally, those who like Quinn hate Maya... It must have been a pain for you to play this update, right? It's the kind of pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... Waiting 12 months to play an episode like this... Hoping we have an episode focused on Quinn, brother. (y)
I dont get you guys, disliking LI's because other LI's dislike them is such a strange behavior to me lol. In some pt's my mc likes maya, in some he likes quinn and i even have a pt where i let becky blow him lol

And i think quinn treats sage worse than maya, its kinda only hazing and maybe a bit of bullying with maya while its deep and hard betrayal towards sage

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah its hinted at strongy with maya having no entry in her credit score and being so entirely clueless (its understandable that she did trust her dad back than but why didnt she researched anything since than about her credits or anything???).

The finnaman bank seems to be somehow connected to his car dealership, maybe its fake or strongly connected to him but everything seems to indicate that patrick is just paying for maya's and dereks tutition and just faked the loan part to have some leverage
Agreed, which makes Patrick a even bigger asshole and while it wouldn't make Maya look good I can see her point of view that said I can also see Josy going: really Maya WTF!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Are you guys serious?!

If DPC had the courage to extend this plot for 3 seasons and finish it when Maya finds out that what she signed was a bunch of paper that means nothing, I'll stick my head in the toilet and flush the toilet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes