Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Man I can't wait to pound a preggo Arieth the visual would look damn hot. Get it while the gettings good, can't get her pregnant cause she already is. Just have to worry about std's lol...There's so much hint of potential pregnancies I legit can't wait!

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Never once we saw Jill going to the bar, but she conveniently went to the bar right at the moment Trent was there... ok... she also never ever bumped into Trent during the period after the Hell Week party and this event, not even once despite living in the same house... ok.

Then you have all the events that just made Jill more doubtful of what Tybalt said to her, but of course Jill is very stupid and dumb and would never investigate something fishy, so of course she must learn everything by acident in a sequence of coincidences.

Do you guys even try to think ONCE before posting? Also, do you guys only read the dialogues and don't try to understand what is being said? Or even try to understand the characters? I don't know how many times i have to point the same thing before someone comes with an actual compeling argument.
Are you kidding me? She didn't think to confront anyone about it until she saw the pictures posted from the DIK Hell Week events. Then she asked the MC about them. That is when he told her no, we didn't steal anything other than the deer head on Tybalt's wall and we didn't start any fire. Once she had this information, then she decided to find out more.

She is not dumb or stupid. She is naive and has a little social anxiety from being bullied as a child. She is sweet and caring and very protective of those she feels are being bullied as well.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass and followed the story instead of just dreaming up the events you think should take place you would understand the characters as they are written instead of your own perspective of them?

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Best moment in ep 10. For me, it is Josey and mc in the pillow fort after they have confessed their feelings for each other. The mc leans over and tenderly kisses her on the forhead. Josey says to herself, "Don't look up at him...don't look up."

There it is, life in all it's complexity. Josey knows she must break with Maya, but she can't do that yet, and in the meantime, she will not cheat, she will not betray.

Because, folks, when you do that you cheapen everything, especially the love you so badly want to consummate right now.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

CmdrToughCookie

Dec 12, 2022
Hi! i have a problem with my game!.
My game keeps shutting down at one specific spot everytime i try to play. I have no clue why. I can play the interlude just fine but after that it shuts down. Anyone with similar problem? or know how to fix it? i've tried every other download-links,(and all my saves) but the same problem occurs.(game shuts down).
I have followed all the steps to make sure the game don't brake like mentioned in the description about saves.
(and also, i don't use those walkthrough/gallery/Multi mods. so it can't be the problem)
Please help!!! Really like and love this game!(y)

((Keep in mind! i'm not a computer genius. I do know ¨stuff¨ just not the right stuff to fix this stupido problemo! so be gentle with my soul senpai(s) )):)

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Usually people getting shot if they trying in hand-to-hand combat against firearms.
Usually you don't allow someone to draw on you when they're within arm's reach. It's not that hard to control the wrist. That said, this goes back to a point I made about the MC being way too soft and him freezing like that, hesitating, will either land in the realm of magical unicorn fantasy, death, or Quinn will have to save him. Had it been a knife, and he already had it in his hand, then I'd agree that you do everything you can to walk away from that situation without further confrontation.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You guys do realize these wars you were fighting. Was always just for second place right. We all know that Sage have always been nr1. No need for petty wars :ROFLMAO:
Says the person who has Josy ahead of Sage in there sig:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes