Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
I'm playing again to do the "other" route, I'm finding it interesting, this time I was rejected by Maya and Josy (DIk) to keep the jade, it's interesting that in the next episode, when Josy's father goes to university, that choice to follow Josy or check Maya, I did both and both girls seemed confused and liked the MC, of course especially Josy who said she openly said she wanted both, she just didn't say it for fear of losing them both, while Maya seemed insecure about going this way, because she never makes the decisions for her, now in the part where Maya's father goes to the room and Josy stays in the MC's room, she says that every time she sees the MC, the feeling doesn't go away, implying that increases, I honestly believe that both will have their solo routes or you can return to both in the future, the solo route would be interesting, but rather sad for whoever is not chosen, be it Maya or Josy the world would fall apart.
1703137100885.png
2023-12-21 (22).png
2023-12-21 (24).png
I honestly don't know why the anger I see here sometimes, about girls being jealous or seducing the MC, that's what I like, the more drama and emotions the better

Sorry for the English, it's not my language

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm playing again to do the "other" route, I'm finding it interesting, this time I was rejected by Maya and Josy (DIk) to keep the jade, it's interesting that in the next episode, when Josy's father goes to university, that choice to follow Josy or check Maya, I did both and both girls seemed confused and liked the MC, of course especially Josy who said she openly said she wanted both, she just didn't say it for fear of losing them both, while Maya seemed insecure about going this way, because she never makes the decisions for her, now in the part where Maya's father goes to the room and Josy stays in the MC's room, she says that every time she sees the MC, the feeling doesn't go away, implying that increases, I honestly believe that both will have their solo routes or you can return to both in the future, the solo route would be interesting, but rather sad for whoever is not chosen, be it Maya or Josy the world would fall apart.
View attachment 3191707
View attachment 3191709
View attachment 3191712
I honestly don't know why the anger I see here sometimes, about girls being jealous or seducing the MC, that's what I like, the more drama and emotions the better

Sorry for the English, it's not my language
When it’s stretched for long periods it’s gets annoying that’s it for me

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You should play AL. The game is worth it, you will see how DPC created his name. And this disclaimer really does not comply with BaDIK.
Agree 100%, so far. In AL your best friend deals with a serious illness, which I can say would've got to me now more than it did then, but other than that it's fairly tame until the end which I think is why it hit so many people as hard as it did. I quit playing it for several months before coming back to it. I was still new to the AVN world and that blew my expectations out of the water. Then the fact that it had something like 26 different endings. lol It's intense and I would still strongly recommend it. Even by today's standards the visuals are still solid and it's only 7 episodes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So a girl should never cry after a breakup and just forget she ever had feelings and never have feelings about anything ever again and just be dead inside the rest of her life why because no one should ever feel anything about anything. Lose a boyfriend/girlfriend so what, Parent dies what did you think was going to happen, lose a love one what ever everyone dies. :Kappa:
no, never said that.

But I try to explain myself better.

in chapter 9 Zoey is the best thing, and her attitude is justifiable, she doesn't know how MC will take his return (and in fact we may well decide to still resent her and in case we treat her badly for the whole party), so it is understandable that she doesn't open up to him (she tells him the bare minimum, there is no comparison between the level of sicnderity of the 2)

but at the barbecue this justifies falls, at that point she would tovcch to open up to him, instead no, she still wants him to express all the pain she has felt. then it is true that MC says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, clear that is the case, if Zoey hadn't asked him anything MC would certainly not have talked about it.

it's a pointless scene, it's nice to be told how much they love us, but you have to reciprocate, otherwise it's just pathetic

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
if your new to the game play every single route 8 in all there is a ton of content you will never see if you dont and after 2 playthroughs you soon know were to jit the zoom button ....

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
Come on now tho. Does Sage really need saving ?.....I don't think so...Josy will come up "short". She does not "stack up" when it comes to the two :ROFLMAO:
wait what ???? bella is nuts i mean its pointed out to you enough times ... josey is mad about the mc head over heals and told him she feels safe with him ... thats story plot 1 on1 for she is dead ...your route dependant .shit is gonna go bad and none of them will have a super happy ending ... go play acting lessons from the same dev it is pretty much a big ad for this game and what to expect ...you will not get a harem with all the girls and ppl you like will die deal with it lmao

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Still, I'm sure that most win path to stop Patrick is to steal Maya for solo.
Maya gets the man she is most comfortable with and loves. Patrick stop being butthurt because his daughter have “wrong” orientation and sees that she has found herself a worthy young man. The loan blackmail problem appears senseless.
He would find something else, to bitch about, he literally a control Freak. He dont like Maya's dress when he see her, and bitching about why she does not have a solo room . No the only Way for Maya, if she goes to be a Nun, and devote herself to God.

and if she ever gets free from him, then she will run away as far as she can , she thanks everyone and leaving everyone behind who helped her, so she can finally live her life the way she wants it, and start fresh.

maya is literally a Bird in Cage. (y).
Enjoy the food, water, the care, and toys you put in there, may be she even learn to speak if she is a parrot but if you ever leave the door open she fly away, like any Bird :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and Ekzou

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
He would find something else, to bitch about, he literally a control Freak. He dont like Maya's dress when he see her, and bitching about why she does not have a solo run. No the only Way for Maya, if she goes to be a Nun, and devote herself to God.

and if she ever gets free from him, then she will run away as far as she can , she thanks everyone and leaving everyone behind who helped her, so she can finally live her life the way she wants it, and start fresh.

maya is literally a Bird in Cage. (y).
Enjoy the food, water, the care, and toys you put in there, may be she even learn to speak if she is a parrot but if you ever leave the door open she fly away, like any Bird :cool:
Interesting theory so Maya is a bird then what about Joshy? what will happen to him if she leave you have to consider him

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
I might've missed it but did we learn about how Jill's sister died? Isabella's husband disappears for 3 years and she's got a locked room that we don't know what's inside. Seeing as Jill and Isabella were close before, I'm thinking Isabella is hiding a lot more than we know, like 2 dead bodies in a freezer. What a fun twist that would be. It's probably not it, but there's definitely something odd about the secrecy and disappearance of her husband, and she is both weirdly cold and also overly dependant.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
• Nobody is murdered./ True
• Nobody is seriously injured./Define serious if not having almost black eye (Oscar) after Tommy beat him then yeah nothing serious (he maybe side so we ignore him for now)
• Nobody commits suicide./these are college kids have fun they ain't depressed to this point
• Nobody physically attacks their partner./Sage beat the shit out of Chad even him said it in Ep7 he tries to keep straight face she hits hard (Geralt From Rivia your girl hits hard way to go )
• Nobody dies from an overdose./true
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)/I don't think Police will get involve in this game so True
• Nobody is cowardly beaten./true
• Nobody is raped./Derek raped Trash can and Tree so yeah
• Nobody gets STDs./Aeirth share her Crabs to most of the DIK's (not STD but kinda close share disease)
• Nobody loses a family member during the game./ Nothing too Dramtic so far but i think something like this will happen with Bailey family
• Nobody gets shot./ Ep11 Vinny by most of us guarantee
• Nobody has an accident./true

Joking aside some of things are not something you will see in this game i think DPC learned from AL to never make that mistake again

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Nobody is murdered.
Lynette by MC.
Nobody is seriously injured.
Have you seen Dawe's dick?
Nobody commits suicide.
We'll see what happened to Mona.
Nobody physically attacks their partner.
Sage has beaten Chad well.
Nobody dies from an overdose.
We all hope Quinn will do.
Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
Jacob.
Nobody is cowardly beaten.
You missed some parts of the game, hm?
Nobody is raped.
Debatable.
Nobody gets STDs.
Leon, Jacob, Jamie, Derek, Dawe,...
Nobody loses a family member during the game.
Well, Lana, Lynette, and Smurfs grandmom are part of the game, even there're only flashbacks.
Nobody gets shot.
Yet.
Nobody has an accident.
Erm... Well, there're some characters who are an accident. That counts.
Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
You should visit Madame to get something shocking.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes