Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You pick bella instead of her. Then when you sit on the bench in ep9 and she ask you why. You just say you could not pick both. And when she kisses you you have to kiss her back. simple as that.
Oh yeah yeah i have this on my Bella path because i thought maybe just mayyyybe will lead to threesome with her

Did you do it on a Sage route tho?

Have to be on the throuple path starting Ep4 then pick someone else in Ep8. That's her villain origin story.
Yeaaaap did with Sage my mind turn dirty sometime like Tommy said fucking the mother and the daughter he is sooo cool
maybe threesome too after that i will be dead for sure imagine fucking Sage, Jade , Bad temper quick to rage not good combination

but for Josy part i think i will try it

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
What you can do is maby try and do certain routes on different affinity. There are a ton of subtle changes in scenes depending on affinity. Ive got 27 saves so far. Atm I am doing a total fuckboy route and then end up with Jill so I can mess around at the party with her friend. Now I have to honestly say it was not easy and I had to cheat a little bit by using the chick/Dick slider but the result is gonna be great. I think I have everyone. Just need heather. Ill get her at the party now tho.
I've got quite a few routes but TBH I've lost track of them & this is such a big & complex game. All came about because I was a Massive DIK & then rather gutted that Josey was off with Maya so to get Josey back I tried hard to get Neutral which is now my permanent affinity. I do have a Massive DIK & a chick route but there are many more subtleties to this. A play though to get the main characters etc. In Ep 10 I only got to fuck Riona so not great from my POV. Maybe I'll have more luck in a year's time.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Predictions for Ep 11? I'll go first:

_ A freeroam away from B&R setting, shopping for gifts, seeing snow
_ (Jill's path) Jill & MC visit MC's house - renovated with more stuffs; MC trains Jill further in his room; Amelia talks to Jill about MC and Lana
_ Bella's house: the gang meets up, the secret room opens - James's room, his old stuffs, and their unsigned divorce papers, Bella has a flashback about James flirting with someone else at a party
_ Sage: more stress from parents' divorce, Jade gets MC/someone to get evidence of Stephen cheating, Tybalt crying like a bitch
_ DIKs: Leon spreads the news, Tommy beats Nick up over Heather, Jacob talks to MC about the photos, the culprit is shown, MC dreams again about the Pink Rose night
_ Zoey: MC hears from Zoey, Neil talks about her, they get away from her house for a heart-to-heart
_ More Brawler with Troy talking about the photos, Bianca & Carla show up for some kisses/assgrabs - maybe a coffee with them & a bj from Bianca
_ Mansion freeroam: decorate rooms for Christmas, more fishies, 3rd party planning & freeroaming, more dormies - Leon, Derek and MC scout for clues
80% mini game, 5% Madame, 5% Lynette, 10% story... :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Ekzou

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I don't know... since I played episode 10 I have the feeling that the only paths that won't end in disaster are Josy, Sage and... I don't believe I'm saying this... Quinn. Every other path gives me this looming sense of dread.

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
I remember the first release and couple updates after when this game was great and everything about it seemed to be high-end. Now it's just kinda meh and sorely out-dated. We're moving fast!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think the MC only has a chance with Jill when she is as naive as a child, which would be until ep8, after that she starts to stop being naive, then the MC no longer has a chance, logically their romantic relationship should being impossible and without a future, everyone except the naive Jill knows this.
I think , There is one more what is waiting to be explored in the future. If you chase Both Jill and Bella, but you pick Bella, and Jill still having feeling for MC :unsure:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think , There is one more what is waiting to be explored in the future. If you chase Both Jill and Bella, but you pick Bella, and Jill still having feeling for MC :unsure:
Then you Include Jill mom because she is hot that will be nice
or we could ditch Jill and just go for her Mom

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes