Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah I got a few saves on her path. I like her too. I actually like every single girl or would not bother having so many saves. I just like to talk shit and have some fun. I do have one fav tho. It should be self evident. But I would hardly say there is a war between the girls for me. Whichever path I play the day is what I enjoy.
Fun is fun, I'm no better here myself. Jillposting, Quinnposting, Mayaposting last year, and now Josyposting, but I try not to get too deep into it all the time.:D There are some characters I really can't stand, but not many.
Yeah we all go on her path just so we can use her to get a threesome going for the real Goddess Sage and then to watch her bitch and moan at the party because we dumped her ass and chose Sage over her. Most hilarious shit ever.
She's jealous. Quinn is SO JEALOUS. And it's funny how she tries to hide her real feelings behind a mask she wears all the time.
screenshot0318.png
screenshot0319.png

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I get you, man.
But Quinn's path implies a restaurant.
And if you don't use the restaurant's services, you're hurting Quinn's business. :WeSmart:
I ONLY used the restaurant to get to her. She's a jealous girl, even though she doesn't want to admit it. It's why she wanted us to keep our cocks in check on Halloween.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I get you, man.
But Quinn's path implies a restaurant.
And if you don't use the restaurant's services, you're hurting Quinn's business. :WeSmart:
Well we actually agree on something. How could he avoid the restaurant. So many delicious morsels to devour.;)

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Fun is fun, I'm no better here myself. Jillposting, Quinnposting, Mayaposting last year, and now Josyposting, but I try not to get too deep into it all the time.:D There are some characters I really can't stand, but not many.

She's jealous. Quinn is SO JEALOUS. And it's funny how she tries to hide her real feelings behind a mask she wears all the time.
View attachment 3195656
View attachment 3195658
That's so funny especially if you aren't on the Quinn Path she still gets jealous. It's hilarious. Geralt what game are the other 2 girls from in your Sig block?

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
I wonder how many cheater points you can get before the LI decides to drop you? I also have a stupid question how do you put gif's in a signature block?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That's so funny especially if you aren't on the Quinn Path she still gets jealous. It's hilarious. Geralt what game are the other 2 girls from in your Sig block?
The last two in his Sig block is Eternum another fantastic game. Middle one I don't know.

Reactions: KingKraven

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
The last two in his Sig block is Eternum another fantastic game. Middle one I don't know.
I have more PT's left to do from The interlude that I never played because all the stupid mini games and party planning. IMHO the mini-games are filler for actual content. I agree the layouts shouldn't change so much. In essence I got fed up with having to go through he same sequences every time/

Last edited:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Thanks for letting me know I may check that one out. I have more PT's left to do from The interlude that I never played because all the stupid mini games and party planning. IMHO the mini-games are filler for actual content. I agree the layouts shouldn't change so much. In essence I got fed up with having to go through he same sequences every time/
Eternum is one of the best games.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I ONLY used the restaurant to get to her. She's a jealous girl, even though she doesn't want to admit it. It's why she wanted us to keep our cocks in check on Halloween.
I assume that when we pay Sarah and Mel for sex, some of that money goes to Quinn. :cautious:
That's how we support Quinn.:WeSmart:
We can say that we spare no effort, working hard for the benefit of Quinn.:sleep:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 3195656
View attachment 3195658
Quinn would never admit it because it would "be a show of weakness" in her false world view. But I will admit Quinn did one thing that impressed me she said she was wrong at the end of Ep9 which was probably the first and only time she's said that, so good on her. It easy to shit on her for the bullying and drugs/primping but the reason I can't like her she's a fake the biggest fake in the game. People think Maya and Josy whine Quinn is always whining about something hell even whining about whining than try's to pass off as a bad ass and touch bitch but just look at her shirt proof she isn't touch other wise she wouldn't have to wear that. I could go on but I won't

Reactions: Ekzou

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I assume that when we pay Sarah and Mel for sex, some of that money goes to Quinn. :cautious:
We can say that we spare no effort, working hard for the benefit of Quinn.:sleep:
I never paid them for anything. Like I said, I only did the restaurant to have Quinn. Once I got her, that was it. I did give Riona money at the preps, because she said Quinn needed it though. So, I fucked her alone. Oh well.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Predictions for Ep 11? I'll go first:

_ A freeroam away from B&R setting, shopping for gifts, seeing snow
_ (Jill's path) Jill & MC visit MC's house - renovated with more stuffs; MC trains Jill further in his room; Amelia talks to Jill about MC and Lana
_ Bella's house: the gang meets up, the secret room opens - James's room, his old stuffs, and their unsigned divorce papers, Bella has a flashback about James flirting with someone else at a party
_ Sage: more stress from parents' divorce, Jade gets MC/someone to get evidence of Stephen cheating, Tybalt crying like a bitch
_ DIKs: Leon spreads the news, Tommy beats Nick up over Heather, Jacob talks to MC about the photos, the culprit is shown, MC dreams again about the Pink Rose night
_ Zoey: MC hears from Zoey, Neil talks about her, they get away from her house for a heart-to-heart
_ More Brawler with Troy talking about the photos, Bianca & Carla show up for some kisses/assgrabs - maybe a coffee with them & a bj from Bianca
_ Mansion freeroam: decorate rooms for Christmas, more fishies, 3rd party planning & freeroaming, more dormies - Leon, Derek and MC scout for clues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mike_ch

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why was the link to the Sancho Multi-Mod removed from the op links?

This game needs the ability to cheat in the stupid party planning nonsense.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Not if you plan it right. You can get Riona, cammie, Sarah, and mel all for free in a row if you plan it right

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quinn would never admit it because it would "be a show of weakness" in her false world view. But I will admit Quinn did one thing that impressed me she said she was wrong at the end of Ep9 which was probably the first and only time she's said that, so good on her. It easy to shit on her for the bullying and drugs/primping but the reason I can't like her she's a fake the biggest fake in the game. People think Maya and Josy whine Quinn is always whining about something hell even whining about whining than try's to pass off as a bad ass and touch bitch but just look at her shirt proof she isn't touch other wise she wouldn't have to wear that. I could go on but I won't
Let's agree that she's not for everyone, right?

I can agree with one more thing, about the fake. The mask of a cold and cynical bitch she wears is most likely a fake. Not surprising for someone who was raised by a gangster from the hood.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes