Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Let's agree that she's not for everyone, right?
That we can agree on, I was only giving my honest review of Quinn. You don't like Josy for now;) I don't like Quinn that's our right. It all good fun and besides throwing shit on Quinn and it not like she notices it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay i need to know how you guys do these kind of renders they are really good

+ this is aftermath of drug deal gone wrong or Vinny kidnap Rio gone wrong? curious what
KАRАMBA
think
The key is finding someone else's good renders:ROFLMAO: I wish I knew the secret to making good renders

Reactions: Ekzou

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That we can agree on, I was only giving my honest review of Quinn. You don't like Josy for now;) I don't like Quinn that's our right. It all good fun and besides throwing shit on Quinn and it not like she notices it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only bad thing about this is that throwing shit at characters can go over the line, and fans of these girls leave the thread. And among them there are a lot of normal people, no matter what kind of girl it is. That's why DarkDevil left this place, and it's our fault is partly, because we went too far during last year Quinnposting. And so I decided to stop the current fight.
I communicate with Josy fans in one of the discord channels, and they are okay that I don’t like her. So it depends specifically on each person.

Adrian48

Mar 28, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

BRO YOU ARE THE BEST :D

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The problem isn't so you'll never let Quinn down, it's that Quinn will let the MC down if it means she can save her own skin.:rolleyes:
I have to agree with you on this one her dad grilled it into her from an early age to look out for nr1 always.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only bad thing about this is that throwing shit at characters can go over the line, and fans of these girls leave the thread. And among them there are a lot of normal people, no matter what kind of girl it is. That's why DarkDevil left this place, and it's our fault is partly, because we went too far during last year Quinnposting. And so I decided to stop the current fight.
I communicate with Josy fans in one of the discord channels, and they are okay that I don’t like her. So it depends specifically on each person.
As Josy told Quinn the HoTs are about having fun and I like to have fun and this place is about fun. I probably go overboard at times when I do "quinnpost". I don't have a problem with you not liking Josy there isn't anything wrong with that just as there nothing with someone liking Quinn or loving Josy like Chip and me do. But there might be the way Joshy does it :Kappa: JK:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Of course there are lines that shouldn't be cross like personal attacks on someone there always someone behind the screen going through something we don't know anything about this is an escape.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As Josy told Quinn the HoTs are about having fun and I like to have fun and this place is about fun. I probably go overboard at times when I do "quinnpost". I don't have a problem with you not liking Josy there isn't anything wrong with that just as there nothing with someone liking Quinn or loving Josy like Chip and me do. But there might be the way Joshy does it :Kappa: JK:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Of course there are lines that shouldn't be cross like personal attacks on someone there always someone behind the screen going through something we don't know anything about this is an escape.
I'm sure Joshy just playing a role, it's too cartoonish to be true... Maybe. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes