yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
When I made my choice in Season 8, it made me very regretful. So I didn’t play new content for more than a year.

Now I'm starting again, but this time I hope I don't have to make a choice again, I want them all.

Stantz9545

Jul 5, 2022
In the future, will this girl have DIK affinity?
View attachment 3195471
I've got 6 different saves waiting for EP11, and in each path (Chick, DIK & Neutral) her responses to you after the halloween party in class, at the lab & at the BBQ are identical. The only variations I've aseen with your interactions with Sally are dependant on if you give her Derek's special drink, and when she staggeres into you later. If you're a DIK you put her over your shoulder and expose her undercarriage to the worls, but for every other class you just pick her up more respectfully. But as far as I have seen, this has no effect on how she treats you in every interation after that.

Still hoping it all goes tits-up with Magnar and she awards you a hate/pity fuck at some point. She's just so fcuking cute (not as much as Rio, but she has her moments)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Heather is asking Josy what did she do to there dorm room
And he complains to her about not being invited to the pillow fort as a third...
Also, will Heater be available as a side girl after she breaks up with Tommy? Or is she going to Nick? :unsure:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
And he complains to her about not being invited to the pillow fort as a third...
Also, will Heater be available as a side girl after she breaks up with Tommy? Or is she going to Nick? :unsure:
The way nick talked about it didnt made it sound that heather has any real interrest in him, more like the opposite, she didnt even really considered who he is (similar with the bj mc got)

he's not enough of a dik for heather imo

Reactions: Chaosguy

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I guess it all depends on how you treated her with that big cock.
The way nick talked about it didnt made it sound that heather has any real interrest in him, more like the opposite, she didnt even really considered who he is (similar with the bj mc got)

he's not enough of a dik for heather imo
Well, on the "other route", I took pity on the poor sad girl at the Halloween party, and she gave a wonderful blowjob... Now at the Joga training, she apologized for taking advantage of her (unfortunately, there was no response like "oh I was really happy for her, it was good for me too"). .. Anyway, let's hope he keeps his promise and doesn't tell Tommy... In the meantime, we'll go to kickboxing training... :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think in the first half of what you said, you articulated well why the players didn't like Jill. My honest answer is also that this character doesn't fit in this type of game as a main LI.
However, I hope I misunderstood you when you wrote that Jill was superior to Sage in the previous episode. Again my opinion, Jill has never been better than Sage or any other LI in any episode. I'm right in that in the last episode he made a big leap forward compared to his previous character, but he's still not the first. And why are you surprised that DIK MC doesn't fit CHICK Jill? These two characters with such options are Fire and Water. What modest virgin girl wants an idiot boyfriend? I hope my comment wasn't offensive, I didn't mean it to be.
(Sorry for my English, not my native language)
I was talking about my personal top 10 for the girls in BaDIK. Despite me liking Jill so much she wasn't my top girl and maybe she will never be my top girl ever again. This ep made her surpass Sage and some other girls in the top 10, that's what i was talking about.

Jill is not superior as character to anyone but Tybalt and Madame since Madame is not even a character and i hate Tybalt.

Also, i was talking that Jill shouldn't be so aversive to DIK MC. She is the only one of the main girls that is completely opposed to a personality affinity of the MC. This is just too much and it falls into that point of her worst points being reforced by DPK.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She might be available but Nick could have something to say about that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes