Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
When the MC is sleeping in his tent and has that dream about his first time in the strip club, did anyone else get the sense that Tommy (or someone else) had drugged him? With his crazy actions of stripping, running through the club and dancing in the cage he didn't seem to be drunk just whacked out and amped up.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
When the MC is sleeping in his tent and has that dream about his first time in the strip club, did anyone else get the sense that Tommy (or someone else) had drugged him? With his crazy actions of stripping, running through the club and dancing in the cage he didn't seem to be drunk just whacked out and amped up.
I'm sure the traitor among the DIKS drugged the MC.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I've almost finished Episode 7 and even though by trying my best and using "option to see all scenes" cheat to fulfill every single girl's desires, it appears that there still were a lot of locked scenes from previous episodes. Is it because of my choose between Bella, Sage and Dereck? For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I've almost finished Episode 7 and even though by trying my best and using "option to see all scenes" cheat to fulfill every single girl's desires, it appears that there still were a lot of locked scenes from previous episodes. Is it because of my choose between Bella, Sage and Dereck? For example
Be careful that your save doesn't break, if you want Bella, reject Cathy's advances in the car, if you want Quinn, don't go after Jill.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It's been established that the MC can't hold his liquor on multiple occasions... no need to take out the tin foil hat for that one.

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
I've got 6 different saves waiting for EP11, and in each path (Chick, DIK & Neutral) her responses to you after the halloween party in class, at the lab & at the BBQ are identical. The only variations I've aseen with your interactions with Sally are dependant on if you give her Derek's special drink, and when she staggeres into you later. If you're a DIK you put her over your shoulder and expose her undercarriage to the worls, but for every other class you just pick her up more respectfully. But as far as I have seen, this has no effect on how she treats you in every interation after that.

Still hoping it all goes tits-up with Magnar and she awards you a hate/pity fuck at some point. She's just so fcuking cute (not as much as Rio, but she has her moments)
Doesn't matter what you serve her, she always end up drunk? Unless this have been patched later.

That being said I'm starting to suspect MC did something with her while blackout drunk at the dorm party. Would add a reason for her staying relatively close to MC. Would be such an easy way to add drama and sexscene to the game after all, if it's cannon drunk memory. :LOL: Worth it for the drama of all the people who can't stand her? (She is just a discount, less criminal Quinn, lets be real)

I would like to see the sexy blonde girl from the chemistry class become available to pursue.
It's a bit late I feel, to start throwing her into the game mix considering Zoey got no action at current time. Another theory I got, is that she is related to MC past, by blood or more likely, name. There for the games story.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Can we have an option to punch Becky's face in slo-mo just like we did with Tybalt?
I just want an option to hate fuck her. It's not going to happen because a certain vocal minority would burn the place down if there was a hint of NTR (as they would define it).

Reactions: Maruder191

Cumpuddle

Sep 23, 2023
Brothers, Lily is going to break my heart and I don't even fucking care.

That is all.
You're likely going to end up all right on her route. Lily is consistently written to be upfront and backs up what she says. The only one we ever see her truly lie to is Vinny and there it's to protect Quinn. It seems a theme with her route she's not what people expect her to be based on job and looks.

PR girls, Ashley and Quinn Lily backs them all up even her rolling thing one of the rules is they back each other. This episode she also makes it clear she'd have to drop her job if she fell for someone. Lily is loyal and upfront it's a big part of her character.

And if I end up wrong, well fuck it I agree with you her route is looking fun so if it blows up in our face in the end so fucking be it :p.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You're likely going to end up all right on her route. Lily is consistently written to be upfront and backs up what she says. The only one we ever see her truly lie to is Vinny and there it's to protect Quinn. It seems a theme with her route she's not what people expect her to be based on job and looks.

PR girls, Ashley and Quinn Lily backs them all up even her rolling thing one of the rules is they back each other. This episode she also makes it clear she'd have to drop her job if she fell for someone. Lily is loyal and upfront it's a big part of her character.

And if I end up wrong, well fuck it I agree with you her route is looking fun so if it blows up in our face in the end so fucking be it :p.
I can see an ending/late game path being Lily thinking about quitting the PR with a very high points threshold. Like, if you were hanging out, you wouldn't get enough, but if your focused and rolled with her whenever possible, you tip the scale.

Reactions: Cumpuddle
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes