Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It's been established that the MC can't hold his liquor on multiple occasions... no need to take out the tin foil hat for that one.
No, it's been established he gets sick and/or blacks out at certain occasions. It has nothing to do with being able to hold his liquor. Before his date with Bella the DIKs get him and Derek shit-faced drunk, yet during the entire time he is with her he never once gets sick or blacks out from the excessive alcohol he was given.

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I've almost finished Episode 7 and even though by trying my best and using "option to see all scenes" cheat to fulfill every single girl's desires, it appears that there still were a lot of locked scenes from previous episodes. Is it because of my choose between Bella, Sage and Dereck? For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
You my friend are going to have a rude awakening in EP9 when your game start looping. Then like all the other people that uses scrappy's harem cheat gonna come here and ask for help. People probably gonna ignore you because we constantly hear the same thing over and over. So I highly suggest you do a clean install get rid of that mod. Get the save fixer now and clean those saves before you reach the point where you have to import to season 3. Just some advice. Use it...Don't use it. Up to you

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
When the MC is sleeping in his tent and has that dream about his first time in the strip club, did anyone else get the sense that Tommy (or someone else) had drugged him? With his crazy actions of stripping, running through the club and dancing in the cage he didn't seem to be drunk just whacked out and amped up.
The only sense I got is that he was trying to get you to suck derek's dick. I don't want to know wtf he was being forced to drink before. Look at that end of the dream when he pukes in the basket that looks pretty sus. :ROFLMAO:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No, it's been established he gets sick and/or blacks out at certain occasions. It has nothing to do with being able to hold his liquor. Before his date with Bella the DIKs get him and Derek shit-faced drunk, yet during the entire time he is with her he never once gets sick or blacks out from the excessive alcohol he was given.
Bro, he blacks out later at Bella's and does a lot of stupid shit (like the mask thing) that he kinda remembers in the morning, and then later on he passes out. It has everything to do with not being able to hold his liquor... But anyhoo, it's not me who says it, it's the game.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Bro, he blacks out later at Bella's and does a lot of stupid shit (like the mask thing) that he kinda remembers in the morning, and then later on he passes out. It has everything to do with not being able to hold his liquor... But anyhoo, it's not me who says it, it's the game.
That's not true. That's due to the copius amounts of alcohol he has imbibed.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That's not true. That's due to the copius amounts of alcohol he has imbibed.
wtf? Yes, when he drinks too much he blacks out... that's not "normal", a lot of people get absolutely shit faced and remember everything they did... also, he does A LOT of stupid shit, he loses control, that's not something everyone does... why is this even a point of contention? it's a fuckin running gag throughout the game...

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
With Episode 9 I found their were several slightly different HOTS paths, I discovered the following (but there may have been more)

Nicole and Lily
Quinn
Mel and Sarah

I have 'end of episode' saves for each of these - does anyone know whether these are truly different starting points for Episode 10 or do they all amount to the same thing, HOTS?

Cheers,

Nigel

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
With Episode 9 I found their were several slightly different HOTS paths, I discovered the following (but there may have been more)

Nicole and Lily
Quinn
Mel and Sarah

I have 'end of episode' saves for each of these - does anyone know whether these are truly different starting points for Episode 10 or do they all amount to the same thing, HOTS?

Cheers,

Nigel
All of them are in the others path. Mel and Sarah don't really have a path. If you go with them after the party. Elena will tell you they just fuck around. Nicole and lilly starts their path if you go with them. Which splits at the start of ep10. You can choose either. Roll with lilly or go with Nicole. Note tho you can still date Nicole later in EP10. Just note that Nicole will clash with Nora. Quinn is pretty much others path if you chose her you can still mess around if you got any of the hots. Even if you chose someone else that is in the others branch you can still get her scenes. If you have the requirements from Season 1 and 2

Reactions: NH1980

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
You my friend are going to have a rude awakening in EP9 when your game start looping. Then like all the other people that uses scrappy's harem cheat gonna come here and ask for help. People probably gonna ignore you because we constantly hear the same thing over and over. So I highly suggest you do a clean install get rid of that mod. Get the save fixer now and clean those saves before you reach the point where you have to import to season 3. Just some advice. Use it...Don't use it. Up to you
As much as I know, the cheat mod also provides ability to change routes.. Sage.

Last edited:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
The champagne was for the event with Josy and Maya when you're on their path. Camila you need to talk to and get her help when Tybalt walks into the bar. You get the option to hook up if you've used her service before.
I kissed Camila in the bar. That's ok. But later Camila and I were drinking champage as I remember from my previous playings. But this time I couldn't find her.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
All of them are in the others path. Mel and Sarah don't really have a path. If you go with them after the party. Elena will tell you they just fuck around. Nicole and lilly starts their path if you go with them. Which splits at the start of ep10. You can choose either. Roll with lilly or go with Nicole. Note tho you can still date Nicole later in EP10. Just note that Nicole will clash with Nora. Quinn is pretty much others path if you chose her you can still mess around if you got any of the hots. Even if you chose someone else that is in the others branch you can still get her scenes. If you have the requirements from Season 1 and 2
Thanks, so for Episode 10, picking any of my different Episode 9 ‘Others’ saves will result in the same experience in Episode 10.

In episode 9 I remember it started as a single ’others’ save from Episode 8 but then split slightly during play - for example, you would not end with Quinn if you played around with anyone else at the party.

This is why I have ended up with different ‘others’ saves from Episode 9, but it sounds like for starting Episode 10 they all amount to the same thing.

Joesoap335

Jun 21, 2022
while at the main menu you can see screens rolling by "Jock's snowball fight" etc...
when the Pink Rose scene show's up. there is a dark haired girl leaning with her back against the dance pole.
Am I seeing thing's or does anyone else think she looks a lot like Jill and Bianca's friend Carla ?

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
I've almost finished Episode 7 and even though by trying my best and using "option to see all scenes" cheat to fulfill every single girl's desires, it appears that there still were a lot of locked scenes from previous episodes. Is it because of my choose between Bella, Sage and Dereck? For example:
To get the opportunity to bang the strippers Nicole and Sandy at the bar, you first need Envy to like you, which you get on the Swyper app in episode 5 if you select the right answers
Same goes for Nora, the hot milf, you first need to swype her up and select the right answers during episode 5
Also don't be on Jill path for both opportunities

Here you first have to accept Quinn's offer in episode 1, to join her "restaurant"

Last edited:
Reactions: WadeWilsoon

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Just finished episode 10, damn. We can see that the consequences and bad things are starting to come up.

Brothers, Lily is going to break my heart and I don't even fucking care.

That is all.
I had the exact same feeling playing my "others" path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes