Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
btw, quick question:

what happens if I romance all the MGs, so at the choice moment in ep8 I get Jill, Bella, MJ, Sage (no others), but I go full DIK and choose Jill... She'll reject me at the restaurant I assume, but does that put me automatically on the others PT? How does that work? Do you still break up with MJ in ep9?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I kissed Camila in the bar. That's ok. But later Camila and I were drinking champage as I remember from my previous playings. But this time I couldn't find her.
You don't remember well.

There is no such a thing as drinking champagne with Camila in the game. You drink champagne with Josy & Maya, you can bring Maya a champagne bottle if you are in a relationship with her and you can drink tequila with Lily. That's it.

Congratulations on the restraint
I have a fuckboy gameplay, too. I guess I'm bored. :D

btw, quick question:

what happens if I romance all the MGs, so at the choice moment in ep8 I get Jill, Bella, MJ, Sage (no others), but I go full DIK and choose Jill... She'll reject me at the restaurant I assume, but does that put me automatically on the others PT? How does that work? Do you still break up with MJ in ep9?
If you choose a girl and she rejects you, you will end up in the Others route.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
If you choose a girl and she rejects you, you will end up in the Others route.
But if I was also pursuing Maya & Josy, what happens with them? You still break up with them or what? because you can't choose "others" when you're romancing M/J, so I wonder if there's a different outcome in ep9...

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But if I was also pursuing Maya & Josy, what happens with them? You still break up with them or what? because you can't choose "others" when you're romancing M/J, so I wonder if there's a different outcome in ep9...
You will still go to the others route but only if you drop them in ep4. Great way to avoid certain girls in the others path. So if you want a chick riona path or a nicole path for instance.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
But...But I am also a romantic as any of these girls. :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3197576
No Rose? She deserves some love too! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Aw yeah right, it requires to stay with Derek in ep4, so you can't get Ashley/Lily scene in the sauna, Mel/Sarah shower, Sage boobjob in the pool, Quinn jerking you off, if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No Rose? She deserves some love too! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Aw yeah right, it requires to stay with Derek in ep4, so you can't get Ashley/Lily scene in the sauna, Mel/Sarah shower, Sage boobjob in the pool, Quinn jerking you off, if I remember correctly
I should have got her. But the game cheats a bit. It gives you jill just for touching her boob in the showers but wont give you Rose if you finger her during the lap dance. I thought I had her at that point. I was pretty disappointed

Reactions: Raphael77

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
You will still go to the others route but only if you drop them in ep4. Great way to avoid certain girls in the others path. So if you want a chick riona path or a nicole path for instance.
Right... again: if I'm BOTH on M/J path AND Jill's path AND I get rejected by Jill... will I get automatically sent to "Others" or do I remain with M/J in episode 9... that is the question...

I understand that if I choose Jill in ep9, I'll reject Sage & Bella before getting rejected by Jill, so that would make me "single" and sent to the others path, but the M/J situation only gets resolved in ep9... so that's what I'd like to know.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If you have both Jill and MJ and take them all to the end of ep 8 and choose jill and she rejects you. You should be on the others path. If memory serves. I could be mistaken its been a while since I played that way. .. You actually got me curious now again. But yeah I'm not like the other monsters on here. I hate that breakup and avoid it like the plague. The chance that it might happen is enough for me not to do it.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
I know it sounds stupid, but the date is more romantic without the sucking scene... And none of them mind if there isn't... And even if you do, you only get a funny dialogue at the end of the date... And yes, I was a DIK MC here.. .
I agree, but I want a 100 % scene completion. :) Normally my Sage path is with Neutral.

• Red Heart
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
I agree, but I want a 100 % scene completion. :) Normally my Sage path is with Neutral.
If I checked correctly, at the end of episode 9 with Sage, if you answer her you "prefer vanilla" you close the door of the BJ scene in ep10

Python:
sa "You'd be on board for everything I'd suggest, wouldn't you?"
menu:
    "Likely" if True:
        $ ep9_sage_vanilla = False
        mc "Not everything, but probably most of it."
        sa "I like it... So, you wouldn't take offense if I surprised you?"
    "I prefer vanilla"(smnote2=smcn20, smevent=smce07) if True:
        $ ep9_sage_vanilla = True
        mc "Honestly, I'm not sure if I would. I prefer normal sex."
        sa "Hm... Ok. So, you wouldn't like it if I surprised you?"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes