Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
From my view, they all engaged in imperfect behavior.

MC - He knew that Josy was in a relationship but still pursued her.
Josy - While in a relationship with Maya, cheated with the MC.
Maya - While in a relationship with Josy, cheated with the MC.

MC and Josy were honest with each other.
MC and Maya were honest with each other for the most part .
(Maya didn't completely open up. Her trust issues are warranted because of Patrick)

Maya and Josy were not honest with each other.

All are simply imperfect people that made mistakes.
Both are quite reluctant to cheat but really love the MC.
Further light is shed on this if you pursue them individually on the "Others" path.

Maya is actually my favorite main LI, along with Jill.
Yup, as MC says when he's having his meeting with the girls, they're all "cheaters" - and yes they all seem to not like that about themselves and are trying to work on it.

Reactions: Maxiom

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maya slept with Mc, Josy slept with Mc, and apparently both of these girls then knew that they were dating the same person, but Mc didn’t know about it... so they each slept with each other))) especially both girls, if you get into the plot, you can see both were trying to tell him something, tried to explain something to Mc, but it didn’t work, perhaps they probably wanted to tell him about their relationship...
That's not true. Josy did tell MC she was in a relationship, then she had sex with him the next time she saw him. Maya told MC she was in a relationship, then told him she was lying about it. Neither of them knew that the other was sleeping with MC (technically Maya didn't sleep with him just teased him) until the dorm room scene, and then Josy still didn't tell Maya that she had fucked MC. That didn't come out until the library scene

Reactions: felicemastronzo

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's not true. Josy did tell MC she was in a relationship, then she had sex with him the next time she saw him. Maya told MC she was in a relationship, then told him she was lying about it. Neither of them knew that the other was sleeping with MC (technically Maya didn't sleep with him just teased him) until the dorm room scene, and then Josy still didn't tell Maya that she had fucked MC. That didn't come out until the library scene
Okay, thanks for the explanation. I played the first season a long time ago and sometimes it’s hard to remember something.

Reactions: DavDR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC said they basically fuck but if you want to get technical and dick pick about it then they just messed around. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Drayet

Jul 30, 2018
Hey hey i hope you can help me i just instal the update to patch it from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0.
but when i load my last save and get to the new content and see the first dialogue with the Doctor the game just closed.
i download the full 0.10.0 after but the same game close after first dialogue from the doctor. any ideas? thank y :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hey hey i hope you can help me i just instal the update to patch it from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0.
but when i load my last save and get to the new content and see the first dialogue with the Doctor the game just closed.
i download the full 0.10.0 after but the same game close after first dialogue from the doctor. any ideas? thank y :)
You used a mod don't use a mod they make Josy sad never make Josy sad

• Haha
Reactions: soprano31

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i never used any mods
If you're going to ask for help then don't lie. The bug you described is a common issue with trying to load a modded save when you don't have the updated mod installed for the updated game, it never happens to saves that haven't been modded.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can you still enter Jade path after doing Maya & Jocy path? And vice versa?
No and no. There's a point where you have to choose whether to go to Jade's or go to Maya and Josy. Choosing one permanently closes the other path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you're going to ask for help then don't lie. The bug you described is a common issue with trying to load a modded save when you don't have the updated mod installed for the updated game, it never happens to saves that haven't been modded.
This can happen without a mod. My friend couldn't play, same crash at the beginning of Ep.10 during Helen's conversation with the doctor. Game was installed on a clean PC with fresh Windows; installing a fix from one of the modders helped. Which is very weird.
The only difference is that he installed the official patch version from DPC on top of Ep.9, it weighed less.
After the release of Ep.10, there were many complaints from people who played without mods and faced the same problem. So in this case, DPC screwed something up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes