James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Any of u guys think that Anderson is Lily Anderson? If you cheat on the first exam, MC winks at Derrick the second part of the exam Lily winks at MC when she comes back from the bathroom during the exam....

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Mr. RR Marty, I need a clarification regarding the relationship paths, have I rushed to conclusions and we are to expect the proper relationships in season 4 and this is some sort of no man's land, in between? If that is the case what is with the temptations harassment, why don't clean those paths so we bypass them until the proper thing happens? (we will suck it up, though luck for us, only playing 1 hour of content but things are safe for us couple faction). Do you need Vinny to do the mowing job for you and have more breathing room for season 4? Give me a sign on your discord through one of your subordinates, or post a message in your Patreon, discord, etc. that you can HEAR THE MUSIC.

For you people who still are clueless about all my comments, there are 2 loose canons that come from opposite directions facing each other through the cornfield mowing their way, good and bad, pure and corrupted, ying and yang, dharma and karma, marvel hero and antihero etc.

View attachment 3282760
Man, I'd pay good money to lock you and dalli into a private chat and watch what happens.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Any of u guys think that Anderson is Lily Anderson?
Lily is not that "Anderson". Lily is smart and even though she spends a lot of time on her job, she can manage her studies. Of course, DPC wants the player to think that Anderson is a well-known character, but ultimately it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Except Derek is wrong. The camera was installed before Hell Week, because it got photos of Jacob (and, optionally, Derek) fucking Arieth.

View attachment 3280311

Interestingly, Derek said he only fucked Arieth in the ass… which, if true, means he and Jacob “crossed swords” there. Kind of an impractical position if you ask me. But whatever.
My feelings about Derek himself and the fact you pointed out do not allow me to omit an important issue and ask a question:
Can we be sure it was Arieth's ass?

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah .. I'm not reading that many pages and I have a feeling I'm not the first and will not be the last person with such a post

I just finished EP1 through EP10 in one go... and I have the need write that down, even if only 1 person on this planet could be convinced to give the game a chance.. but it will probably only be read by people who are already invested and (like me) love reading someone else gushing about one of their favorite things
Hopefully, everyone else has been weeded out by these first few lines already - you have been warned ;)

I can't give an actual Review because I certainly would not be able to Rate this game objectified...
*sigh* Gender Studies, am I right?
Guess at the end I still found a problem for my #2 Bucket List we need to take care of somehow

So take your pick, DrPinkCupcake - what will it be?
The amount of Pages? The Amount of Reviews?
The Amount of lines in this damn Spoiler Tag?
I tried to make it 69, but I did promised to keep it short.. wanna take the missing 15?
Or 75/5 if your more a Math Studies type.
The formatting from preview to actual post might have added a few lines tho, keep them
Or we sticking to the good old 10/5 crit, but we certainly won't go lower

Cheers,
until this post sinks into the abyss of this hopefully never dying thread

Reactions: mike_ch

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Nothing in your playthrough forced it. Basically DPC attempted to introduce organic branching in season 2 (Bella path closing because Cathy took off her panties to give MC a blowjob, Jill path closing because he helped Sage when she was sick and didn't cancel with her when Jill turned up unannounced), but it didn't really work because the scenarios were rather unrealistic and drew complaints from players. He then decided to make it a one-off decision from the player to decide which paths to close. This didn't really work either as not all relationships were progressing at the same rate because it wasn't really DPC's original plan, but with it being a straight decision he can't walk back on it.

Oh thank you that makes sense thank you. that explains the tone shift from 1 to 2 and then 3

Aug 29, 2023
I didn’t get ReallyNotTina’s approval about the last thing I posted about her on this forum—about how we got together—till afterwards. She approved. But she barely remembers our office Christmas party; so drunk. So she doesn’t remember giving me the green light to ask her out. She didn’t know how I got her number. “I got it from you, babe.” So, that mystery’s solved. And we’re both happy about that.

Enough sappy love stuff. Episode 4 time with the girlfriend. It opens with the camping trip where Josy popped Maya’s cherry.

Aug 16, 2017
I didn’t get ReallyNotTina’s approval about the last thing I posted about her on this forum—about how we got together—till afterwards. She approved. But she barely remembers our office Christmas party; so drunk. So she doesn’t remember giving me the green light to ask her out. She didn’t know how I got her number. “I got it from you, babe.” So, that mystery’s solved. And we’re both happy about that.

Enough sappy love stuff. Episode 4 time with the girlfriend. It opens with the camping trip where Josy popped Maya’s cherry.

Ok. I'm officially more invested in this than the actual game now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes