Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think we have 6 different storylines regarding Josy & Maya:

A scenario: MC is a friend, he told Derek he still has feeling for Josy and talks to her about it --> consequences: Josy is starting to think that she should have chosen MC over Maya.

B scenario: MC is a friend, he told Derek he still has feeling for Maya and talks to her about it --> consequences: Maya is starting to think that she should have chosen MC over Josy.

C scenario: throuple relationship and MC is favouring Josy over Maya --> consequences: Josy is starting to think that she feels more comfortable when she is alone with MC.

D scenario: throuple relationship and MC is favouring Maya over Josy --> consequences: Maya is starting to think that she feels more comfortable when she is alone with MC.

E scenario: MC started the throuple relationship but he broke up with them and chose Jill/Bella/Sage/Others. I'd call it: "the ultimate retarded asshole scenario". I'm not playing it, of course.

F scenario: we are perfectly balancing the throuple relationship ---> consequences: dunno, I'm not playing it. I'd call it: "seriously, you gotta walk on a thin line like an acrobat, bro".
missed one after B, where MC doesn't have feelings for either

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

A scenario: MC is a friend, he told Derek he still has feeling for Josy and talks to her about it --> consequences: Josy is starting to think that she should have chosen MC over Maya.

B scenario: MC is a friend, he told Derek he still has feeling for Maya and talks to her about it --> consequences: Maya is starting to think that she should have chosen MC over Josy.

C scenario: throuple relationship and MC is favouring Josy over Maya --> consequences: Josy is starting to think that she feels more comfortable when she is alone with MC.

D scenario: throuple relationship and MC is favouring Maya over Josy --> consequences: Maya is starting to think that she feels more comfortable when she is alone with MC.

E scenario: MC started the throuple relationship but he broke up with them and chose Jill/Bella/Sage/Others. I'd call it: "the ultimate retarded asshole scenario". I'm not playing it, of course.

F scenario: we are perfectly balancing the throuple relationship ---> consequences: dunno, I'm not playing it. I'd call it: "seriously, you gotta walk on a thin line like an acrobat, bro".
Scenario E - while definitely not my favorite - is interesting. You'll get, well I can spoil it for you if you want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
By the way, remember DPС in one of the status updates saying that one of lewd scenes is a plot scene. Which scene do you think he was talking about?
I only have two possibilities.
1) It's Nora, because MC can only choose one option, which is to cum inside.
2) And it's Bella, because then she talked about her husband being missing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outlier69

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

E: you can't pick "others" being on Throuple and/or Jill paths, MC tied to both so much, that he can't consider that he isn't into a relationships at that moment.

F: nothing complicated, so far, just pick "a-b-a-b" or "b-a-b-a", that's all. The question is - will it help or DPC is just fucking with us and leading us as far as possible to make a tough choice later, muuuuch later.

C & D: Favouring one of them over the other one while being in Throuple is a much more asshole scenario than breaking up with them. Just absolutely and pure asshole move. "We are all in this, bla, bla, bla... and then, ups sorry, but I like J or M more, let's stay friends, ok?"

Pure solo from the "others" branch is the only honest and right way to get one of them solo if you so want to. You hadn't lead them, they both know that their own relationship is going south. So the only thing is to deal with consequences. Picking solo Maya will ultimately devastate Josy, worse than breaking up with Throuple, while Maya may take it better, not much, but still better.

Imo, the most asshole move, like a champ one: Play as a manwhore, fuck all that moves, pick feelings for Josy, confess her you still have feelings for her and... boom, after she talked to Maya: "I haven't promised you anything, sweet girl". Same for Maya. That's fucking nuts.

Seriously, DPC written them so and put in such circumstances, that picking one of them will always feel about the same as saving Megan or Melissa in AL. Still a fucking tragedy, but w/o deaths.

Scenario E - while definitely not my favorite - is interesting. You'll get, well I can spoil it for you if you want:
DPC said several times that no harem ending will be implemented and possible. It's a potential for cheating and temptations, but nothing more. How it may and will develop and end is a question. But all those "tc" points and other stuff are not for nothing. It's an interesting arc, but I don't expect any happy end from it. Cheating never ends well. Check Acting Lessons and how MC ends up in such case.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
DPC said several times that no harem ending will be implemented and possible. It's a potential for cheating and temptations, but nothing more. How it may and will develop and end is a question. But all those "tc" points and other stuff are not for nothing. It's an interesting arc, but I don't expect any happy end from it. Cheating never ends well. Check Acting Lessons and how MC ends up in such case.
Nothing more? I don't agree with that at all. I also never said it would run its course all the way until the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Now there is an idea. A cross over episode where Emma visits a DiK party and gets passed around....and it is on camera! Win! Win!
And then the FBI raid,
arresting everyone for a multiple gang bang of a mentally retarded minor,
The frat is closed forever,
after which MC's father hangs himself out of despair and shame for his son,
And MC become the biggest sex slave of all the inmates,
until he is completely worn out,and slits his wrists out of pure depression !!
Wonderful alternative ending (y) (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By the way, remember DPС in one of the status updates saying that one of lewd scenes is a plot scene. Which scene do you think he was talking about?
I only have two possibilities.
1) It's Nora, because MC can only choose one option, which is to cum inside.
2) And it's Bella, because then she talked about her husband being missing.
It is not necessarily an important scene, DPC said he preferred not to talk about it so as not to spoil anything, but technically every sex scene spoils something

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Nothing more? I don't agree with that at all. I also never said it would run its course all the way until the end.
On Sage branch the "targets" are the girls, who haven't their own paths and LI options. The first one is Camila (script sets variable during dots game and increase it with each MC decision if he enjoys what she is doing to him, being directed by Sage). Don't count on J/M & MC "just for threesome/foursome" being on Sage's branch. It's out of their characters and they feel absolutely different when MC is not in Throuple. It's the opposite. While J&M (Throuple branch) may "drag" Sage into a foursome while she doesn't mind it at all and they both find her hot.

Sage got the mechanics similar to Zoey. You can tune & shape her personality with your own affinity and decisions. She acts differently, and threesomes and other stuff with her depends on MCs behaviour, affinity and how he responded to her after sex at Halloween party (vanilla or not). Check the script for "Sage_DIK" variable if you interested.

Lolzkill

Apr 25, 2022
Hello, i'm pretty sure it was answered already but i can't find the answer.

I played S1-S2, end of Ep8, should i DL the S3 interlude + Ep 10? It seems that there was a S3 interlude + Ep 9 but i can't find it.

Thanks.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
On Sage branch the "targets" are the girls, who haven't their own paths and LI options. The first one is Camila (script sets variable during dots game and increase it with each MC decision if he enjoys what she is doing to him, being directed by Sage). Don't count on J/M & MC "just for threesome/foursome" being on Sage's branch. It's out of their characters and they feel absolutely different when MC is not in Throuple. It's the opposite. While J&M (Throuple branch) may "drag" Sage into a foursome while she doesn't mind it at all and they both find her hot.

Sage got the mechanics similar to Zoey. You can tune & shape her personality with your own affinity and decisions. She acts differently, and threesomes and other stuff with her depends on MCs behaviour, affinity and how he responded to her after sex at Halloween party (vanilla or not). Check the script for "Sage_DIK" variable if you interested.
That's interesting. Because DPC is clearly giving us visual and dialogue hints

Reactions: Kpyna

raffo

Jan 6, 2018
hey guys, i know i'm gonna ask something very specific but i'm gonna try anyway.
Does anyone have a save before the sex scene with sage at the restaurant during the date in ep10? it's the only scene i'm missing

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

I find it odd that DPС decided to complicate the code just so the player could have a threesome with Camilla and Sage. Wouldn't it have been easier to just give the player the choice of whether or not he wants to have a threesome?
If, for example, there aren't enough points that a threesome won't be available? What's the purpose of this? For another replayability?
But in general, of course, I completely agree with you. Sage is the most versatile girl right now. DIK Sage can accept both an open relationship with MC and something like a throuple. CHICK Sage is more oriented towards classic romance.

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes