Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t do ultimatums in relationships. So if one of the girls demands my MC choose one of them over the other, fine—I’m not choosing the one who made the ultimatum. And if it’s both who say, “You have to choose,” fine—it’s neither.

It’s not like real life anyway, where you now have to live alone for a few years with no girlfriend. Girls in this game are throwing themselves at Tremolo. Sage has, multiple times. There are plenty of alternatives.

But in real life I don’t do ultimatums either. Your partner should be able to tell you, “I don’t want that” (and you should listen!) without threatening to demolish your entire relationship over it.
This isn't a ultimatum where the girl like it me or nothing I think it will be a agreement that will come from all 3 after Josy and Maya break unless it just really ugly breakup. MC will know he got to pick one at some point

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know. Madame scenes are the best, right? And Chad/Troy in the gym when MC watch them :ROFLMAO:

All I see is boring and basic attempt to troll. But I'm not in a mood for stupid waifu wars now. Josy scene was also 3/5 in Ep. 10 and in general the strong scenes were with Bella, Riona, Quinn, Nora, Cathy was the most passionate. The rest are generally average. Blame DPC for being lazy.
Josy scene was 20/5. Sage is pretty baisc and boring everyone thought she was a party girl and baddie but no. All the good points about Sage you get the samething with Josy only more

Cptlwd

Mar 7, 2023
Im surprised so many people are pissing and moaning about the paths. Even calling the developers "lazy". From what I've seen just this episode took a year to make and while you might disagree with some of the personality traits people have or what outcome they are going for it would still be in the hands of the developers. Unless something really fucked up happens like one hanging themselves I think that so far the game has been amazing and nothing could ruin it for me.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I don’t do ultimatums in relationships. So if one of the girls demands my MC choose one of them over the other, fine—I’m not choosing the one who made the ultimatum. And if it’s both who say, “You have to choose,” fine—it’s neither.

It’s not like real life anyway, where you now have to live alone for a few years with no girlfriend. Girls in this game are throwing themselves at Tremolo. Sage has, multiple times. There are plenty of alternatives.

But in real life I don’t do ultimatums either. Your partner should be able to tell you, “I don’t want that” (and you should listen!) without threatening to demolish your entire relationship over it.
From a psych class once upon a time:

A difference between men and women in a relationship is that women are willing to risk the relationship to get what they want and men are not. Generally.

Why is it that when things aren't going so well, that it will be the woman who says, we need to break up? Because the man doesn't want to appear a jerk. YMMV.

But you are right, rnt, the guy really needs to be listening.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Im surprised so many people are pissing and moaning about the paths. Even calling the developers "lazy". From what I've seen just this episode took a year to make and while you might disagree with some of the personality traits people have or what outcome they are going for it would still be in the hands of the developers. Unless something really fucked up happens like one hanging themselves I think that so far the game has been amazing and nothing could ruin it for me.
You dropped something :Kappa:
artworks-EzGgGeeqTdY6ZmJi-7EDytA-t500x500.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What card? Since we dealt to drop Josyposting and let it go? Nobody's interested in this shit again, calm down.

We totally lost him. He is in retarded shitposting mode.
I am calm but your always taking some kind of shot at Josy so I'm just returning the favor with Sage. I'm not objective about my love for Josy but either are you with your dislike for her honestly you dislike Josy more then I dislike Quinn which is pretty hard to do I would say well done but I can't since it about Josy. Be honest Josy and Sage share a lot of quality are they basic no of course not if you get pass Josy being a lot shorter and her insecurities and Sage massive ego and rage they a lot closer then you think.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am calm but your always taking some kind of shot at Josy so I'm just returning the favor with Sage. I'm not objective about my love for Josy but either are you with your dislike for her honestly you dislike Josy more then I dislike Quinn which is pretty hard to do I would say well done but I can't since it about Josy. Be honest Josy and Sage share a lot of quality are they basic no of course not if you get pass Josy being a lot shorter and her insecurities and Sage massive ego and rage they a lot closer then you think.
Oh no, What a horror, Geralt doesn’t like my waifu, well, I trashtalk the one he likes in revenge.
Okay, no jokes or hidden agenda. This is kindergarten, which only makes me laugh because it shows your immaturity. I don't like Josy for my subjective reasons and her personality traits that I don't like. I have a right to this. And all I did was tell HTC that I didn't like her anymore and prefer Maya more. Where is the attack on Josy here? So drama queen, chill. :cool: Chip is missing and you decided to work for two?
And a reminder, knowing the history of this thread, I'm usually not the one who starts things here. ;)
The Alady boys.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh no, What a horror, Geralt doesn’t like my waifu, well, I trashtalk the one he likes in revenge.
Okay, no jokes or hidden agenda. This is kindergarten, which only makes me laugh because it shows your immaturity. I don't like Josy for my subjective reasons and her personality traits that I don't like. I have a right to this. And all I did was tell HTC that I didn't like her anymore and prefer Maya more. Where is the attack on Josy here? So drama queen, chill. :cool: Chip is missing and you decided to work for two?
And a reminder, knowing the history of this thread, I'm usually not the one who starts things here. ;)
View attachment 3286975
I don't get why your getting so upset about this, it's your right not to like Josy I have no problem with that but at this point your not being subjective about it which is also your right. I'm not trying to start anything it your right to like Maya more but when someone says something like Josy being disappointing yeah I'm going to say something about it but to quote the Queen "But I said it in a loving way":ROFLMAO:
Don't worry you'll always be my favorbit non Josy simp or Lime wouldn't want it to go to your head that would be rude;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes