Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't get why your getting so upset about this, it's your right not to like Josy I have no problem with that but at this point your not being subjective about it which is also your right. I'm not trying to start anything it your right to like Maya more but when someone says something like Josy being disappointing yeah I'm going to say something about it but to quote the Queen "But I said it in a loving way":ROFLMAO:
Don't worry you'll always be my favorbit non Josy simp or Lime wouldn't want it to go to your head that would be rude;)
Josy has become a disappointment for me and it’s weird that you react, because this is already my personal space and personal position. I'm not saying "fuck you all Josy simps with your shrimp", so don't know why it upset you. Not everybody sharing the same feelings for your love as you, and you have to deal with that.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy has become a disappointment for me and it’s weird that you react, because this is already my personal space and personal position. I'm not saying "fuck you all Josy simps with your shrimp", so don't know why it upset you. Not everybody sharing the same feelings for your love as you, and you have to deal with that.
I'm not upset and I never said your saying fuck you I've never had a problem people not sharing my point of view heck even some people calling themself Josy fans on discord don't share my POV. But it is perfectly fair game for me to react to you calling a Josy a disappointment for you I'm not saying you can't feel that way I'm just disagreeing and having fun after all that is place is about but if I went to far then for that I apologize

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not upset and I never said your saying fuck you I've never had a problem people not sharing my point of view heck even some people calling themself Josy fans on discord don't share my POV. But it is perfectly fair game for me to react to you calling a Josy a disappointment for you I'm not saying you can't feel that way I'm just disagreeing and having fun after all that is place is about but if I went to far then for that I apologize
Okay, no harsh fellengs. It seemed to me that you were trying to start a waifu war from the very beginning, but I’m not in the mood for that and I don’t want to turn this place into ashes.
Fun is good, but people often take it too far and it has scared off a lot of them. For example, you hardly see Jill, Quinn, or Maya fans here. They left because they found the thread too toxic. And there are a lot of cool people among them, no longer here.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay, no harsh fellengs. It seemed to me that you were trying to start a waifu war from the very beginning, but I’m not in the mood for that and I don’t want to turn this place into ashes.
Fun is good, but people often take it too far and it has scared off a lot of them. For example, you hardly see Jill, Quinn, or Maya fans here. They left because they found the thread too toxic. And there are a lot of cool people among them, no longer here.
No harsh feelings I wasn't trying to start a waifu war it a little early in the year for that

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkFernando

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You're Quinn's biggest fan, single-handedly holding the front here when everyone left.
It's all about strategy. :WeSmart:
I've worked out the tactics.
2Y8k.gif
And you know, it works. :)
I noticed that "Aledy boys" have a favorite place - "Freddy's Bar".
And if they start throwing shit at Quinn, I go in there and unload a fucking pile of shit.:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And pay attention, they mention Quinn less often now. :D
It's all about strategy.:WeSmart:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3287167
And if they start throwing shit at Quinn, I go in there and unload a fucking pile of shit.:cautious:
There only so much one tell say about a plot device before you start repeating yourself. There far more important things to talk about then what's her name

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was wondering why Quinn and especially Jill fans seemed so rare here considering both seemed really popular basically everywhere else I've seen the game discussed.

In a game with 5 mains and 10+ others it felt a bit strange just how focused down on certain girls it is in here.
Jill was trashtalked here since thread early days, her nicknames are Raccoon, Goblin; generations of regulars change here, but Jill remains the anti-leader of sympathy. As a result, such an atmosphere was created that the most active users didn't like her and a vibe was created that her fans couldn't stand.
The same thing with Quinn, but I also found an army of her fans here and long Quinnpostings. Now everything is much quieter.
As for Maya, many are tired of her storyline, which seems a little forced on the player, but this is the main storyline, nothing can be done. But after Ep. 10, Maya rose very much in my eyes.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
View attachment 3287167
i hate my curiosity and the itch to click on spoiler buttons.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3287167
Are you still raiding the Bar? Poor guys
burn-sunglasses.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If he did no one notice much like Tybalt watermelon didn't notice him but oddly some drinks are missing :ROFLMAO:
Whatever you say.
It means that you don't mind my visits to the bar.:unsure:
Well, OK, I'll come in.:sneaky:
Let's consider this an invitation. :cool:

Cptlwd

Mar 7, 2023
Jill was trashtalked here since thread early days, her nicknames are Raccoon, Goblin; generations of regulars change here, but Jill remains the anti-leader of sympathy. As a result, such an atmosphere was created that the most active users didn't like her and a vibe was created that her fans couldn't stand.
The same thing with Quinn, but I also found an army of her fans here and long Quinnpostings. Now everything is much quieter.
As for Maya, many are tired of her storyline, which seems a little forced on the player, but this is the main storyline, nothing can be done. But after Ep. 10, Maya rose very much in my eyes.
Oh yeah, I can imagine that if you don't like Maya that you wouldn't be enjoying her story that much. Which is still surprising since her story is so heavily connected to Derek and he is probably the best thing in this series besides what our horny brain requires.

Also doesn't surprise me that both Jill and Quin catch a lot of flak since they are the extreme on both sides of all the girls.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Did that happen? Huh. So I'll get yelled at because I like all of those women?

Eh, it won't matter to me. Nobody else but me is playing my single player game :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I haven't gotten yelled at yet because I pretty much like almost all of them.

Reactions: Cptlwd

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
To be honest, I feel like episode 10 didn't further endear me to any of the characters, except maybe Patrick and Stephen. And by that, we got some insight into why both guys are cunts, and I actually feel sorry for Burke (Patrick not so much). But as for the girls? Quinn felt a little lacklustre this episode, and she was the first path I played... And... I can't even remember the rest... :unsure: Riona was probably the MVP this episode.

On that note, were there any standout scenes or themes that better promoted any of the girls?
You felt sorry for Burke, Burke? Huh, I wonder why. To me he came across as a bit of a narcissistic sociopath. Now, when I say "sociopath" I don't mean a killer. Sociopaths generally have trouble feeling empathy, they can't put themselves in the shoes of other people, if I understand correctly. He can't seem to connect to the rest of his family, he knows it's a problem, and he doesn't seem interested in working on it. Rather, he indulges in it. So I have no sympathy for him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes