Jul 27, 2023
I think that's the issue it's not treated as a mistake in her life but her wronging him.

He wanted to stay in hometown for high school while Zoey wanted to leave for the surf and San Diego. He dealt poorly with the fact a smurf would not stay just for him so she ignored him eventually. Was she meant to keep banging her head against a wall. Tremolo could not maintain a friendship with Zoey he needed space he in fact finally sorts himself out once she does.

Just translate the Zoey return situation into real life. She's a teenage girl that has a shitty stepdad and just lost her nan one of the people most important to her and decides to move city for a new start. This is not malicious or wrong.

She comes back happy to see you and you give her shit for not staying for you and your penis and how she hurt you by leaving. How is that convo with that woman going? You may as well put your balls in a blender and hit juice.

He should've told her to fuck off or let it go. It makes Tremolo look like one of them pathetic guys that expects a girl to only be about him and gets angry and upset when her existence is about more than him. When it's not a reasonable expectation in the first place.

Alongside Maya's loan it's one of the games shit story lines.
Is your avatar a Maya AI painting?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Right, or, as I said, a soap opera. There's pretty much no difference, in both genre's people act dumb, fool around all the time and cheat and don't communicate when they should. Except the modern soap opera has less skin.

Yes. My ex wife made me watch Days of Our Lives with her. A lot. :ROFLMAO:
In general, the usual behavior of people in life. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Porthas

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
In general, the usual behavior of people in life. :ROFLMAO:
Geralt bro you are awesome, but I can't believe your favourite is Sage.
I have to strongly disagree with that.

Remember when she yelled at me in episode one?
If I was a pussy I would have ran way crying.
She was being a meanie.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

She was being a meanie.
Joshy, you ran away crying, have you forgotten that?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

She was being a meanie.
But it's better to be a pussy than to be toxic :HideThePain:

Well, just think, she screamed at poor Joshy, It's OK

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's a very weird perspective, you seem to blame the MC for the whole relationship with Zoey not working out but give her a free pass. It's especially weird when it's written so that the player doesn't even have the choice to say anything or not.
He has a very unique perspective when its suit him.:whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Let's just hope we get a path for Zoey and DPC doesn't just decide to kill her off to make the mc sad.
Joshy! that's not a very romantic thought is it. No Dark thoughts only simping and romantic thoughts like hand holding and head pats!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes