DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Uh... I think the differences between countries realities, regulations, laws and bank behaviours are much more than you expect or assume. And I think you idealize banks and regulators too much and exaggerate their omnipotence or desire to "protect" the borrower or, as you said, the "country's economy" in general.

A loan to a borrower for banks works conversely like a deposit. In advanced countries, deposits have a ridiculous or practically zero percentage of income, encouraging people to invest money in the economy rather than putting it in banks. And developing countries are a completely different matter. The interest rates can be very high, but they usually barely cover inflation. This is offtopic, since the game part takes places somewhere in the USA, but all this still have an actual grounds even in the USA.

I cannot say or compare anything, because I have not live or visited the USA. If everything is so good and strict with the issuance of loans, as you described it, that let's say an 18-year-old will not be able to get a credit card and so on, then why is there are so much homeless people? Banks is a banks. They want to make money even if borrower is awful. They always find ways to fuck the person if he failed to repay.

MC is not a better candidate than Maya for getting loan, but in EP1 he says this:

mc "I can't accept this. I'll take a student loan and will find a way to earn some extra pocket money."

He is not working officially, has no confirmed income and pocket money making intended to live and survive as independent person and live his life in college, but it's not suitable for paying the loan he took. And... as we know Neil is not a person who can become a co-signer. House and the property of MC and Neil are not quite enough to cover something.

If you can explain me how come MC was able to get the loan being literally poor, while you think that Maya could not do that being in the same position, at worst, I would greatly appreciate it.

According to what you said and assumed, I think that Maya got it all right. Dad told her that he is taking the loan and she will become a co-signer, but he fucked her up (and Derek too) and made it so, that's it's Maya, who got the loan, while Patrick became a co-signer for her. Maya doesn't have property or any income and she is his daughter... she can't become a co-signer for him. Co-signer is a backup option for banks to take their money and shit back if the person who got the loan can't repay it anymore. Even im my shitty country years ago, when I was a co-signer for my sister loan, we had almost the same income, but the bank checked me, my documents, various certificates and statements several times more thoroughly than hers. At the moment (in my country)... a lot of people grab credit cards, live on them in debt and then take another card from another bank to repay the previous loan. Most of the time the only property they have is their apartments or houses in the suburbs. Their income is not covering expenses for a long time and all these percentages and other things only make the situation worse. But banks are not particularly worried, because if they throw a person out on the street and sell his apartment or house, they beat off everything and still stay with the profit.

And back to the game universe... Finnman bank was chosed on purpose. It's an additional clue of how and why he got this loan and why it was approved so easily, taking in mind some obstacles here and there. What do I mean? Often business and organizations cooperate with a certain bank. This often means preferential loans, much simpler registration of banking products (including credit cards) and a bunch of different bonuses for employees of the organization from a particular bank. Patrick's car dealership works with Finnman Bank. He could have taken this loan from any other bank, but no, he chose the bank with which his car dealership works.

In any case, any further reasoning will not be of much use, because it is impossible to get into the head of a DPC. References to real life and how and what works or doesn't work can help narrow down the number of versions and theories, but they can hardly help to understand how things are in the world of the game and what its author intended. It's exciting as the camera which Derek find at the end of EP9 and seems to become the very first matter in EP11.
Homelessness has nothing to do with banks, it's caused by a combination of little or no mental health services and high rents.

MC took out a Student Loan, which is a government program where basically the Federal Government acts as your co signer.

If Maya had gotten the loan the loan money would have been paid to her, Patrick would never have touched it.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering how that means that Camilla is part of the party, that makes me sure that nothing bad will happen with Riona and she will probably be released shortly after her capture, because otherwise there is no way Camila would be in the mood for any parties if one of her best friends was dead/hurt/missing.
I continue to believe that Riona's abduction will remain fairly peripheral in the next chapter, to erupt perhaps in the final part.

for several reasons, out of all of them: Quinn is the only one who knows what happened and is the last one who has reason to get the word out, so many students will return home, including MC.

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I continue to believe that Riona's abduction will remain fairly peripheral in the next chapter, to erupt perhaps in the final part.

for several reasons, out of all of them: Quinn is the only one who knows what happened and is the last one who has reason to get the word out, so many students will return home, including MC.
It depends of how much time will pass during EP11. If just a few days - than it seems to be plausible. But if a few weeks - then no way. Camilla & Rio are a good friends, and Quinn can lie that all is fine, for some days, but it will blow up anyway soon or later. I bet that Camilla will start to ask questions after the Thanksgiving holidays (3 days). Even MC planning to come back home, probably not knowing what's happened. I wonder how Quinn will find an approach to MC on MGs branches to ask him for help.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

I did thought like you before until i recall if you said will you help Quinn option it may let you help her to get Riona back , without this option she may go alone to Vinny get scolded for by Buddy for taking Vinny customers and demand they go back with a fine for her breaking the rule , I can’t see this drag for a long time like Ep12 or something.
Buddy don’t trust Quinn , Vinny if there is no Quinn he will take over the College customers so putting her on the spot already good for him.
And by being on Buddy radars Quinn will suffer and might slip up even more which will benefit Vinny taking over the college .

Note: if you did say i will help you you will go there as bodyguard just for the show so even without you going there nothing will happen maybe some intimidation but, nothing Quinn can’t handle.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends of how much time will pass during EP11. If just a few days - than it seems to be plausible. But if a few weeks - then no way. Camilla & Rio are a good friends, and Quinn can lie that all is fine, for some days, but it will blow up anyway soon or later. I bet that Camilla will start to ask questions after the Thanksgiving holidays (3 days). Even MC planning to come back home, probably not knowing what's happened. I wonder how Quinn will find an approach to MC on MGs branches to ask him for help.
Of course, it also depends on the time the next chapter will cover

But I doubt there is a time skip to bypass thanksgiving

first there will be a wrap-up with the group celebrating finding the documents, then they will decide what to do and possibly (I don't think) already involve Jill's lawyer
then there will be MC's return home to her father, this return will probably cinvolute Zoey as well
plus of course all the various dynamics between the characters

that already sounds like a lot to me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I did thought like you before until i recall if you said will you help Quinn option it may let you help her to get Riona back , without this option she may go alone to Vinny get scolded for by Buddy for taking Vinny customers and demand they go back with a fine for her breaking the rule , I can’t see this drag for a long time like Ep12 or something.
Buddy don’t trust Quinn , Vinny if there is no Quinn he will take over the College customers so putting her on the spot already good for him.
And by being on Buddy radars Quinn will suffer and might slip up even more which will benefit Vinny taking over the college .

Note: if you did say i will help you you will go there as bodyguard just for the show so even without you going there nothing will happen maybe some intimidation but, nothing Quinn can’t handle.
if MC is in Quinn's path it is very likely that he will be involved, but the overall story will not change that much, so Quinn will tell him at the last moment, if at all, just a moment before the others find out (kind of like Maya's confession)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished a Maya-only path (no other side influence). Starting from the very beginning of the game. VERY interesting. A near mirror of the Josy path.
1. Max out every event possibility with Maya.
2. Friends only at throuple decision.
3. At Prep party at fridge, tell Derek you still have feelings for Maya.
4. Continue to max out every opportunity to spend time with Maya.
5. EP10 invite her over and tell her you still have feelings for her; at camp continue conversation.

#maya

1706275067208.png

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course, it also depends on the time the next chapter will cover

But I doubt there is a time skip to bypass thanksgiving

first there will be a wrap-up with the group celebrating finding the documents, then they will decide what to do and possibly (I don't think) already involve Jill's lawyer
then there will be MC's return home to her father, this return will probably cinvolute Zoey as well
plus of course all the various dynamics between the characters

that already sounds like a lot to me
First days can't be skipped. EP10 ended at the Bella's place, so it will be continued there. I doubt that they will be able to reach Jill's lawyer on the holidays. Probably only after it. Also they have to return the documents they took to the binder, asap. So they need to copy documents and come back to the Bailey's place to sneak into his office again. As well as return keys from the house. Derek borrowed his dad's car, and dad told him that he won't need it till the monday. But keys & documents must be returned to their place until Patrick noticed something. The alternative to a failed mission of gathering the docs may become a Derek who will sneak in and copy the documents (phone + photo). He have to return the dad's car anyway.

MC will probably be in a company of his girlfriend(s) when is going back to home on MG branches. Fine opportunity, imo. Perfect time to meet with Zoey and figure out things between them, too.

The unknown part is the party planned for this Episode. Will it be a Christmas, so we must pass at least a 1 month from the begining till the end of episode if it ends at the same time as the party, or something more casual like "panty party". Christmas seems to be linked with the EP9 flashforward at the Bella's place. And then it means that the New Year timeline and potential party is probably moved to the Season 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First days can't be skipped. EP10 ended at the Bella's place, so it will be continued there. I doubt that they will be able to reach Jill's lawyer on the holidays. Probably only after it. Also they have to return the documents they took to the binder, asap. So they need to copy documents and come back to the Bailey's place to sneak into his office again. As well as return keys from the house. Derek borrowed his dad's car, and dad told him that he won't need it till the monday. But keys & documents must be returned to their place until Patrick noticed something. The alternative to a failed mission of gathering the docs may become a Derek who will sneak in and copy the documents (phone + photo). He have to return the dad's car anyway.

MC will probably be in a company of his girlfriend(s) when is going back to home on MG branches. Fine opportunity, imo. Perfect time to meet with Zoey and figure out things between them, too.

The unknown part is the party planned for this Episode. Will it be a Christmas, so we must pass at least a 1 month from the begining till the end of episode if it ends at the same time as the party, or something more casual like "panty party". Christmas seems to be linked with the EP9 flashforward at the Bella's place. And then it means that the New Year timeline and potential party is probably moved to the Season 4.
The MC puts the key back into the key box in EP10 after the contract has been successfully searched. Therefore, Patrick has no reason to check Maya's contract. But that might not be good for Derek later because he'll be returning the car on Monday and hanging the car key in the key box. When Patrick is confronted with the contract later on, Patrick will probably blame Derek because Patrick knows that Derek was at the key box. This can only be prevented if the original contract is returned.

Copying the contract shouldn't be a problem because there are certainly public copy machines at the college. The only problem is that if Maya wants to take action against the contract, whether with a lawyer or in person at the bank, she needs the original contract.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11

I've focused on animations all week and managed to get the render queue up to 49 animation files. I will continue working on lewd animations next week. Now that I have a chunkier queue, I can start working on static renders for story scenes soon.
I'm writing and polishing the Q&A here and there, and it will be a two-parter this year, too. Both parts will be posted in February.
Poll news
The winning option in this week's cosmetic poll for Camila was option number 4. It will be featured in episode 11.

Thanks for voting! There will be more polls in February.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The MC puts the key back into the key box in EP10 after the contract has been successfully searched. Therefore, Patrick has no reason to check Maya's contract. But that might not be good for Derek later because he'll be returning the car on Monday and hanging the car key in the key box. When Patrick is confronted with the contract later on, Patrick will probably blame Derek because Patrick knows that Derek was at the key box. This can only be prevented if the original contract is returned.

Copying the contract shouldn't be a problem because there are certainly public copy machines at the college. The only problem is that if Maya wants to take action against the contract, whether with a lawyer or in person at the bank, she needs the original contract.
LOL, seems I'm already senile :HideThePain: :KEK: somehow I completely forgot about it, in any case, Derek have to return the car and documents.

Regarding "copying"... Any person now carriers a camera built-in into the phones. It's enough to read the papers. You don't need a 1:1 copy of the actual paper, only things that is written there, so the photo of the documents should work quite well. I was a bit surprised that they decided to borrow papers instead of making a digital "copy" and not put themself at additional risk.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Status update Episode 11

I've focused on animations all week and managed to get the render queue up to 49 animation files. I will continue working on lewd animations next week. Now that I have a chunkier queue, I can start working on static renders for story scenes soon.
I'm writing and polishing the Q&A here and there, and it will be a two-parter this year, too. Both parts will be posted in February.
Poll news
The winning option in this week's cosmetic poll for Camila was option number 4. It will be featured in episode 11.

Thanks for voting! There will be more polls in February.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Maybe some preview next week, or I ask that much.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I'm not sure it's the time to bring the girlfriend to her father, for Jill and Sage there would be no problem, but Bella? how does he introduce her to Neil? Maya and Josy would also create some difficulties, he would have to bring Maya and hide Josy (who lives in the same country anyway so she has no problem being there)

I think thanksgiving at the hometown will involve Zoey and at most Josy (and then Tommy?).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
LOL, seems I'm already senile :HideThePain: :KEK: somehow I completely forgot about it, in any case, Derek have to return the car and documents.

Regarding "copying"... Any person now carriers a camera built-in into the phones. It's enough to read the papers. You don't need a 1:1 copy of the actual paper, only things that is written there, so the photo of the documents should work quite well. I was a bit surprised that they decided to borrow papers instead of making a digital "copy" and not put themself at additional risk.
Maya can't get anywhere with copies. Copies are good for protecting the originals. But if Maya wants to change the contract or needs it as proof, she must have the original contract because a copy is only valid if it has been certified by a lawyer or notary. Maybe it's enough for the bank to certify the copy. But for that she still needs the original contract.

Reactions: Porthas and Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Fuck the updates, there won't be anything interesting for another couple of weeks at least, the same applies to the previews. Let the dude to fill up the rendering queue and then he will back to work with common scenes and first previews will came after then. I wonder how much animations is completed at the moment. Last time he mentioned 63 or 69?

Let's back to the legacy! I miss Joshy92's posts where he fantasizes about what he would do to Josy and Maya here and there. Like snowballs and other nasty stuff.

lets call Joshy92.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes