MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I imagine that she'll exchange shares with Patrick. In exchange for his fucking right off, he'll get to keep her shares otherwise she sells the shares to take care of said loan

Reactions: dalli_x

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
A lot been said about waifu wars driving people away from here in the past but at least in this place for the most part you can disagree with someone and they not be a bully about it and attack someone for disagreeing with them. Sorry maybe I shouldn't say this but was a little heated about something that happen in a other place not on this site
There's definitely places on here that are far worse.

Reactions: Darkwen

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Maya already has trouble with Patrick.
And becoming his business partner, a minority partner at that, would be nothing but an opportunity for him to cause even more.

If Maya keeps her shares, Patrick will continue to be tied to Maya in the future when he needs the car dealership as security for another loan. As a result, Patrick should get on well with Maya later on.
No, he would have even more incentive than he currently does to cause problems, in an attempt to coerce her into giving him her shares.

If Maya wants to sell her shares, she can also sell the shares to Patrick. This way, Maya would be completely out of Patrick's control. Patrick would no longer be able to exert any influence over Maya and at the same time the shares would remain in the family.
If she wants to sell, she should sell to one of his competitors if possible, a hedge fund if not. The more headaches Patrick's new partners cause him, the less time he'll have to interfere with Maya's life. Personally, I'd do it just to piss in his well. Also, I doubt very much Maya gives a good goddamn whether Patrick's business remains a family concern or not.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If Maya keeps her shares, Patrick will continue to be tied to Maya in the future when he needs the car dealership as security for another loan. As a result, Patrick should get on well with Maya later on.

If Maya wants to sell her shares, she can also sell the shares to Patrick. This way, Maya would be completely out of Patrick's control. Patrick would no longer be able to exert any influence over Maya and at the same time the shares would remain in the family.
Some kind of noname car dealership somewhere on the outskirts of the city, which is buying used cars and selling vans and RVs as well, is presented on the market and has shares? Absolutely not that level and business to be on the market and have any shares.

Wait, no, he’s with Sally. Because she claimed his 14-inch trouser serpent didn’t matter, but once she finally took the ride, she had to get the season pass.
:ROFLMAO:
It's fucking funny, but where did this 14-inch crap come from? MCs dick is 8-9 inches maximum, more like 8 than 9.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Some kind of noname car dealership somewhere on the outskirts of the city, which is buying used cars and selling vans and RVs as well, is presented on the market and has shares? Absolutely not that level and business to be on the market and have any shares.
You don't know what you're talking about. A company does not have to be publicly traded to be divided into shares; it's common practice for any company with more than one owner.

Reactions: dalli_x

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Maya should use a peeled banana as a dildo while I watch.
It would be really hot to see her juices all over it.

After she is finished with it, I would eat the banana of course.
Sorry Joshy,
In life it is better to lick,nibble and bite the most delicious,
nutritious,firmest fruit together,
until their eyes roll back and their juices flow from their bodies with the wildest horniness..

"What could be better than sharing the most wonderful things in life with each other ?":love::love:
mayajosybanana1.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry Joshy,
In life it is better to lick,nibble and bite the most delicious,
nutritious,firmest fruit together,
until their eyes roll back and their juices flow from their bodies with the wildest horniness..

"What could be better than sharing the most wonderful things in life with each other ?":love::love:
View attachment 3305831
That is a great render.
Those two look so sexy together.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
The other things she needs is for him to not mess around, and to be a little less wild. Ok, he is on his way to growing up. There is good chance he will get there, most guys do in time. Besides which, she might like some wildness in him knowing who her sister and her mother are. So, who is she? She is super smart and super capable, and definitely sexual, you bet.
Here's the thing. These guys are late teens, maybe early 20's some of them. It is too soon to know what talents they might develop. But here is this teenager, Jill, who can play classical music with something like the exquisite sensitivity and precision it deserves, not that modern culture values that ability much any more. Jill needs another 10 years or so of more or less constant practice to develop her talent, and the ability to stand in front of a crowd and display what she can do. It would help her to have a partner who understands and deserves her. I'm not sure any of the characters dpc gives us are up to that challenge, but too soon to know.

So what are these guys good at right now? They are good at playing a part in a story that helps dpc extract a comfy income from horndogs. Which is really the use that all art in modern culture has in one way or another, that is extracting wealth for commercial efforts.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
It's fucking funny, but where did this 14-inch crap come from? MCs dick is 8-9 inches maximum, more like 8 than 9.
As a matter of fact. Pick up a ruler and see exactly how long 8 inches is. Of course, bad is a fantasy game, so there are no limits. Two foot cock? Sure babe, I'll run it all the way up into your appendix. This is probably going to hurt. Hang on.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes