felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, this development cycle is quieter, although Ep. 10 was more story-driven than 9. And the only dramatic thing we had was Josyposting after the release. :LOL:
Btw, found this recently.
View attachment 3308879
It's funny that Maya is the red pill that characterizes Ep.10 for some of us.
Among all the flaws the ninth chapter had, that of having less plot than the others was a hallucination, it had as little as any

Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Among all the flaws the ninth chapter had, that of having less plot than the others was a hallucination, it had as little as any
dude, maya didn't do anything, some folks just feels pity for her :cautious:. Its almost like we should feel sorry for Tybalt because he come from an orphanage....:whistle::LOL:. If he would have vagina, I'm sure some would definitely feel sorry for " him" :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looking at Episode 9 objectively, it was okay. And it provided a lot of content for memes and laughter, which was less in Ep.10.
yeah, just give her some alcohol and she be a hetero girl:LOL:, if Quinn only knew all it takes is a few sips of champagne....:ROFLMAO:
Welcome to video games, any magic is possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
dude, maya didn't do anything, some folks just feels pity for her :cautious:. Its almost like we should feel sorry for Tybalt because he come from an orphanage....:whistle::LOL:. If he would have vagina, I'm sure some would definitely feel sorry for " him" :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What does Maya have to do with it? The only LI who has anything interesting in the ninth chapter is Bella, wanting also Jill, but I don't know if it's a quality....

Sep 2, 2020
lmao that sounds about right, based on his massive over reaction to something so utterly small time in the grand scheme

View attachment 3308024

dude could have made a small little fortune off of me if he just let me keep posting the preview pictures on the very same pirate forum he used to visit himself lol. with how long these episodes take to develop these days, he could have like sent a kid to college with my preview picture money alone :KEK:

i do wish that there was more to talk about in between these episodes though, most of the stuff has either already been discussed ad nauseam or was stuff already predicted here and so arent that surprising/interesting. there is actually such slow progress being made with the narrative that its far too easy to have the little discussion to be had completely outpace what we get from DPC

the only thing i really care about now story-wise is what happens with Quinn and Riona and Vinny. none of the other plotlines have done enough for me to really care. the drama they produce is all just kinda rote and boring

AL got a lot more interesting to discuss when shit actually started getting real (or real ridiculous when regarding the actual ending lol)
1706635341793.png

Reactions: SomboSteel

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
If we're really talking about Twix( and anything else), here's some simple math for you.
So, there are two sticks in a Twix. The weight of one stick is 27 grams. The caloric value of two sticks is 272.3 calories. But the caloric value of one stick is less - 133 calories.
Twix belongs to the category of high-calorie snacks. Constant consumption will lead to a gain of extra pounds and an increase in blood cholesterol.
But, as we know, junk food causes a burst of endorphin and makes you feel happy and joyful, but in the long run it is very harmful to the body.

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
Speaking of threesome.
When MC will have fun with Elena, hopefully next episode, who would you want to include in the threesome, excluding JB ?

(I know that most likely scenario is just 1 on 1.)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes