jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
See. I would have written the whole story then built a VN around it. I wonder if he's at least got an outline. This is not a criticism, just an observation.
Ah the sage old advice of people saying what they would do knowing full-well they'll never actually do it.

Reactions: Hahn1900

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And how do you know all this? Apart from trusting what DPC himself said some time ago. He hardly claimed otherwise .. .
Well, to some point i trust him... thats it. Of course he could lie his ass off all the time, what do i know about that? But if i would approach everything in life like that... well, bullet to the head would be a better idea i guess.

DPC made some posts like that a long time ago, some in discord, some on patreon, where he said that the maingirl paths and endings are already planned out beforehand, same goes for the mainplots (where we can argue which is mainplot and what not) I tend to believe him there and considered how things out of earlier episodes appear again later on its kind of obvious he did planned that way before.

"Trust" is a difficult thing, it has to be earned, especially if we are talking about DEVs on F95 games around here... lets face it, 99% of them are liars.

You can accuse DPC of many things (again, i said it, he is in general a prick) but flat out lying about the game and how he approached it? Nah, not so far.

We all know the excuses many devs give "my cat died, my dog has eaten the dead cat is dying know too because of the disease you get from eating cats, so... yeah release will not be october, it will be next month" next month... "ah i had technical issues, so yeah... not gonna happen" and so on and on and on. There is not much to be trusted about when a DEV starts giving ETAs and has one excuse after another without ever making his ETA in the first place. And ETAs are only one example... some others talk much about "going fulltime" and well, the amount of content they are creating for a release could be done in one month if they really would work 8 hours a day.... all that you cant say about DPC. So... all in all, DPC is a prick, but i wouldnt say a liar, and he has no reason to lie about the fact that he has a overall storyboard for the game from start to end for the main-parts. And that he wanted to do 16 epsiodes wasnt mentioned by him only once, but several times, why say it when he doesnt want to? No reason for that. Last time he kinda "underlined" it was with the interlude, and before the interlude he talked a lot about his work and how he has done it in the past... but that he has to change it cause he cant go on like that cause he was near a burn out.

But nontheless, he is pretty much the only DEV on F95 who makes weekly DEV reports, who else does that? And we get serious and correct numbers along the way too, who else does that? I wish he would give us more numbers, he clearly could give us some numbers now, but i guess... those numbers arent that impressive yet, so he waits for it.

If he would lie flat out about some important things, this trust is down the drain forever... so far he didnt gave a reason for that. To be sceptical or suspicious is ok, but just cause a DEV tells us something and than to think "well, i dont buy it could be shit-talk" is kinda a difficult appraoch to handle things dont you think? I would say... innocent until proven guilty and until than, i trust his word, even if it was years ago. But of course you can call that "knowledge" or that i KNOW things... but, well, thats kinda counting peas in my book.

But 99% of the DEVs around here are indeed already guilty, and i dont believe a single word from those DEVs... and i will never understand people who still throw money to them. The numbers of DEVs who i think can be trusted so far is really really small. Maybe... 10? Not more. At this date, i support 4 of them. DPC is not one of them by the way... but the reason is easy. The DEVs i support give the updates out for "small" supporters too, so i can get a update for about 10 bucks... Thats not the case with DPC, so i pay when and update comes out for one time... and thats it. But its support too i guess? Just not during the dev cycle.

Reactions: Kpyna and spl00shz

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I have many more doubts that there have been changes and even substantial additions to the plot, between the desire to enrich the story and pressure from the patreons to give more space to otherwise secondary characters
Which lead us to this question...

What is considered main plot and what not? (DPC himself never made that clear by the way, besides the maingirls)

And to be honest, i couldnt tell anymore...

Is Maya-Tuition a mainplot? It feels like it, cause its more or less the mainfocus... but i would rather say the burke-plot is the overall "mainplot" and this had not much progress so far...

I couldnt tell what was added, or made bigger on the way... there was a lot added no doubt. One reason could be, that DPC was confident along the way that he can handle "more" but didnt thaught so at the start... i mean looking back, each epsiode got bigger and added more and more stuff, not just minigames and subplots, compared to epsidoe nowadays episode 1 is a joke...

He planned out the route for each maingirl, namely... Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella (no not Quinn), he made that very clear and it feels like it too. And than he planned out some mainplots... but iam not sure which are those mainplots, and DPC never told us, because it would kinda be a spoiler no? But we can be very sure that the Burke plot is a mainplot, and the drugs/prostitute-circle too i would say, they are even intertwined...

We have to consider here too, that DPC is capable of doing MORE than he was at the start. Just comparing Acting LEssons with being a dik now shows that... with "selfimprovement" there comes more opportunities too. And... DPC isnt able to let go of those opportunities. He rather adds something to the game instead of cutting something even if it means that it will take longer to develop everything... that goes for animations, mingames and such, like it goes for additional plots and content for already established plots too i guess. Which doesnt mean the "mainpart" isnt planned out. More like... it "improves" the whole game along the way. (or adds unnecessary things too... sadly)

Reactions: Kpyna

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Ah the sage old advice of people saying what they would do knowing full-well they'll never actually do it.
That's not advice. Read " This is not a criticism, just an observation. " Though I am pondering making one and thinking about how I would do it. I'm noticing differences in how he approaches his work (which is perfectly valid) versus how I would do it, or organize my work.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Status update Episode 11

This week, I finally wrapped up the big lewd scene I've been working on for the better part of January and could move on to something else. So, what I did was sit down and plan the episode in greater detail than it already was. I planned the entire episode and all the branches. I decided things like: Who will get content? What content will it be? What are the free-roam events? What is the scope of the episode, and what scenes are going into it? And much more. After I had it all mapped out, I imported all those events and comments into the game code, preparing the files for writing.

The scene flow for the entire episode is now in place, and I'm at a stage where I will write, write, write. I will write until I get tired of writing and take smaller breaks to work on art. I expect the current animation queue to last at least throughout February, so I have bought myself time to focus on this. I wish I could tell you what I've planned for the episode, but that would be spoilers. All I can say is that I'm excited to start writing, and I know you will be excited to read it.

Regarding previews
I know you're probably wondering when the first preview of episode 11 will drop, and I aim to have it released sometime in February. While I have over 400 produced static renders, they would all spoil too much. So, I have to work on something more suitable to show as a preview first.

Q&A
The first part of the Q&A event will be posted next week. I'm finishing up the long post, which contains many fun and interesting questions.

Polls
I plan to publish the first Special Render poll on Sunday. To switch things up, we will start with the main girl poll this time. Will Maya or Isabella get a dedicated special render set in episode 11? The one who doesn't win - I want to avoid using the word loser here, lol - will get her set in episode 12. It's a big decision! Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your continued support!
Dr PinkCake
I wonder what kind of sex animation this is. He worked on the poses for this sex animation for almost a whole month.

Fun tip: A DIK revenge gangbang for Beth.:eek::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I think DPC encouraged first foursome sex or group sex. He once wrote in such a way that it was very difficult for him. The only question is, which people took part in four-way sex or group sex?

I'm just wondering if the animation might have something to do with the MC's nightmarish memories?

There will be no four-way sex with Jill and Isabella. Things are different with Josy, Maya and Sage and we shouldn't forget the “other” girls. The Pink Rose Girls are also candidates for this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1426136081

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Can someone post a guide for all the answers for the new math mini game? There's way too many different iterations of it for me to bother memorizing.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
The first part of the Q&A event will be posted next week. I'm finishing up the long post, which contains many fun and interesting questions.
This is dpc way of saying... i like to ask me questions so i can answer whatever i want:LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes