dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's you who doesn't get it. It's not about fucking or anything. The point was you can't compare Riona and Sage relationship with the MC. Because while Sage and MC is something canon and they get close no matter what, it's not the same thing with Riona. Helping her with money, getting close to her, helping with her stalker depend on your previous choice. The MC will miss a lot of thing about Riona or Quinn if he's not closed with her, while he will stil get a lot of information from Sage because the're friends and share the same goal, helping Maya no matter what you did.

Of course she is. The fact the character doesn't know, doesn't make it no canonical. And we, as the player see that, that's excplicitely mentioned during Riona and Quinn conversation even if you don't do anything with them.

There's no evidence Burke is involved in the drug operation. The whole thing about Quinn and Burke is more likely about the tuition situation, because after the Mona's incident and Maya directely talking about the tuition rumor. Burke most likely scold her or even cut the ties with her. Especially if you take into consideration he's planning to divorce and already knows that Jade suspects him to sleep with students. He doesn't need any complication or scandal.

That's completely false. You know this but your MC doesn't. And once again, not only Riona herself doesn't know everything about Quinn's activities, but the fact that Riona will tell everything to your MC is nothing but an assumption. It's not settled in stone, that's just extrapolation. It could happen but nothing is guaranteed.

You're making mistake. You're just telling you're completely fine with having just small pieces of the global pictures. Instead of having everything from all playthroughs. And then you assume that it doesn't matter because you will never need to play other path to get most information for all characters and that you'll be able to face all the probable outcomes. You realise that just having a few sentence from some characters is clearly not the same thing that having a whole relationship and constant exhanges with the characters right ?

Once again, it's an assumption not something guaranteed.

You're in his head and knows exactely what's he gonna do now.

And you wouldn't need to learn that from me, if you made the effort to see it for yourself. You realise that you only learn what I tell you from that scene ? You can't even proprely analyze the scene yourself because you only take what I'm telling you. That's why all those conversations end up being redudant because you refuse to watch to global picture and only chose to make all these theories, all theses analyze with incomplete datas.

That's the whole point. That way not only the MC has no way to know who exactly are involved in the prostitution circle. So he doesn't know about Camila, Riona, Sarah & Melanie but he doesn't even know about the glory hole. And he can't really get why Riona and Quinn have money problems.

And here amigo, you're speaking exactly like those who claim that Sage path is doomed to fail because she's in her last year, like those who claim that Bella path will fail because she's a teacher and James will come back or that the throuple will inevitabely fail because Melanie had a similar experience that didn't end well. But the truth is, you don't that, I don't know that and none of us know that. Only DPC can know, all the rest is nothing but assumptions. And we don't even know how many outcomes the different paths will have. You can't tell me that Quinn path will inevitabely ends in disaster the same way you can't tell me that the throuple will inevitabely fail. And if there's only one possible outcome amigo, what's the point of choices and decisions ?

And everything you're writing here is factually wrong. And I can tell you that because I played those scenes. Quinn see no reason to change ? You're speaking like the DIK MC is nothing but a Yesman who's only affected by her and not the other way around. But that's completely wrong. The MC is constantly affecting her and breaking her walls. Many times, he made her get her out of her comfort zone. Breaking her no kissing rules, breaking her no sleephover rules, forced her to tell her more and more about her. And you know what ? During that same night, he told her has enough of her attitude, enough of her shit and stormed out, and she ran after him. He not only made her confess everything about the drug activities but she even explains that she's afraid to open up to him because she's afraid he will be scared of her. So, despite everything you said, Quinn knows that she's dangerous for him, she knows that he could judge her and litteraly admits she's afraid of that. And now you're telling me that she has now reasons to change her ways ? That he can't have any kind of positive influence on her ? In the end of Episode 10, we have reached the point where she doesn't even deny liking him anymore. And yet, you're still focused about the whole dog sentence.

The DIK MC and Quinn aren't the same. The DIK and the CHICK MC are the same person. They have different impulse and they handle things differently but they care for the same things, the same people, the same family. The DIK is fighting for Maya and friends with all the LIs just like the Chick MC is. If you believe that the DIK MC will suddently become the next Vinny and starts to use gun and become the top dealer of the street then you're deluded yourself. If you've played her path you'd seen that ironically he's acting like a CHICK with her. He's caring, comforting, protective and constantly teases her about her tsundere tendencie.

I would respect your opinion if it was based on your experience from the game. I have no problem with your personal opinions on characters or path or what's best for the MC. Ypur move. I have a problem with you making assumptions on things you haven't seen and then telling that we should see things that way. End of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's get to the branches. Here it is a little more complicated because the branches have to be considered separately because they can be mutually exclusive and have conditions attached. They are therefore not directly cross-informational. What happens in a branch while it is being played only affects that specific branch. But these branches intersect in canonical scenes, which in turn are reliable sources of information. Now the point. I have you as a source of information and you post screenshots and discuss the different branches. You also post what the characters say. So how can I, who only plays the JM Branch, create theories about the "Others" Branch or the Quinn Path?

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Someone tell me what the heck im suppose to dl for a new game cause there are 5 links
The best way is to download via torrents from .

If you're insistent on links, Gofile is usually the fastest for me.
You'll need (Links are from the Opening Post):

If you're going to use a mod, I recommend SanchoMod, with all due respect to Scrappy.
Sancho1969 has leveled up the VN modding game.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Josy and MC met at their job she thought mc had a motorcycle because he said he would give her a ride on his bike why would Josy think he a meant a bicycle. Could Josy had known about mc before before working at the store sure but their feelings started when they worked together
sage "I'm gonna go check on the other guests. Thanks for the talk, Josy."
sage "It was very informative. I didn't realize that you and [name] had that history."
mc "What did you tell her?"
josy "I told her some stories about work and such."
josy "Nothing in detail, if you're worried."
---
mc "You know what I mean..."
josy "When did things get this hard?"
mc "For me, it started when I took a job at a local minimart."
josy "Imagine if we never did. We'd meet here at college instead; it might have been totally different."

If they knew each other before the job at minimart then it should sound differently.

This game is happy with the situation that in this world, important characters had no god damn clue about other character's last names.
Sage uses "Morgan", it wouldn't had help MC to figure out who she was really even if he asked her months ago. Tybalt, Stephen and Jade are Burkes. Sage also never asked MC last name till EP9. So, she is a weirdo too? Or she just don't give a fuck what MC last name is, because she doesn't care? The only girl, who intentionally tried to hide her lastname was Jill, for obvious reasons. MC found out the last names of Maya and Josy naturally, without interrogating them. But it didn't happened with Sage. And even if that had happened, "Morgan" wouldn't have helped him in any way.

Do you always ask people for their last names? One thing when you can sneak a peek, like on badge or accidently on some documents, maybe credit card and so on, the other thing when you ask it on purpose. I don't know 90% last names of my colleagues at work still, while I work at this place for 15 years already. And what? I don't give a fuck, it's an extra and not required information for me, I don't want to know and remember this. You may argue that Sage is MCs friend or even a girlfriend. Ok, will you immediately ask your new friend or girlfriend for the last name? Even if you haven't found out before? Are there any deadlines? Like several days, weeks or months? Just curious.

Schier

Feb 5, 2019
[Ren'Py] Being a DIK [Season 3, Episode 9, v0.9.1] [DrPinkCake]

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1 (6.02MB) posted here :geek:

=========
[Ren'Py] Being a DIK [Season 1-2, Episode 1-8, v0.8.3] [DrPinkCake]

Notice
: This is for those that already have Techstar's repack, just use Update Only from v0.8.x to v0.8.3 (118MB) in below link.

Update Only MQ =
your link are dead 404

maricel why u angry, you stupid ass

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Question. What do you think about this? Could it be true?

View attachment 3339930
Everyone wants to justify Madame's inclusion in the game. The problem is I don't think it can be justified. She can't have any involvement with the main plot or any other character's plot because she's only in the game (other than one meaningless background appearance) if you take the VIP card rather than using the money to help the DIKs, which is an option only a minority of players take. People who have this theory that she's Sage's mother point to her hiding her face in the restaurant when you're with Sage, but that only happens if MC has used her services, if he hasn't then she doesn't hide her face so that has nothing to do with Sage.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Question. What do you think about this? Could it be true?

View attachment 3339930
If Sage's mother really is Madame, this would be a lazy plot twist from DPС. The player could avoid her altogether on the Chick branch and not go to Pink Rose and if she turns out to be the mother the player would have no emotion. He won't know who it is at all.
But I think if someone is Sage's mother, it should be a universal character that is encountered in the story.
Maybe Cathy or Bianca's mom.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If Sage's mother really is Madame, this would be a lazy plot twist from DPС. The player could avoid her altogether on the Chick branch and not go to Pink Rose and if she turns out to be the mother the player would have no emotion. He won't know who it is at all.
But I think if someone is Sage's mother, it should be a universal character that is encountered in the story.
Maybe Cathy or Bianca's mom.
You learn about Bianca only on Jill's path where you have less activities with Sage and the other HOT girls. Bianca's family is very wealthy. AfaIk Bianca's mom is not in the game yet.
Imho to connect Sage and Bianca would not make much sense storywise.

Reactions: DavDR

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You learn about Bianca only on Jill's path where you have less activities with Sage and the other HOT girls. Bianca's family is very wealthy. AfaIk Bianca's mom is not in the game yet.
Imho to connect Sage and Bianca would not make much sense storywise.
We learn about Lynette's friends in the diary, and Bianca herself is first seen at the party in ep9.
So there's no way to avoid her.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Not sure if I remember this scene from Bella's path. Do you have to go out of your way for it?

Also, for Jill's path - does it matter if you appear in the episode 2 photos in Tybalt's room?
The Bella shower scene from episode 6 is after she's helped the mc clean his room, she blows him and they have a shower.

It's actually easy to miss the mc joining her in the shower because it's one of those render sequence scenes where they say something like, "Press any key to continue" and if you press it too soon, you miss a few renders.

It doesn't matter if the mc is in the photos or not when they desecrate Tybalt's room and toothbrush, it only matters if you steal money from Jill during that free roam. You'll lose 5 relationship points from Jill if you stole from her.

You'll lose the points during the scene where Jill confronts the mc about her stolen underwear (which she later finally find Tybalt's watermelon wearing... while he's fucking it... :eek:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxiom and KaiserST

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Is it just my opinion or episodes 9-10 are not as good as the previous ones ? Of course, there are lots of different path to build, but the stories looks shorter end shorter... Waiting one long year for this is quite disappointing even if i still want to know what happen next (with Riona...)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes