Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3365884
View attachment 3365885

Her father called her "Q" which is obviously a diminutive for Quinn. Buddy, her adoptive uncle, calls her Quinn, her close friends call her Quinn but for some reason her secret real name would be "Priscilla" and Burke would be the only person on earth calling her like that ? Is that some kind of Death Note shit ? :WaitWhat:

If Quinn is "Priscilla", it's more likely that Priscilla is an Alias used only by Burke to contact her and not the other way around.
Just so you know... everybody who knows me doesnt call me by my real name either, since i was in kindergarten, parents, friends, other family, doesnt matter. but of course... in my job or teachers back in school did not use my nickname but the name on my ID. Nicknames can get like that. So... to me its reasonable. And the name Quinn is really not that common for a girl? Kinda like... she picked it cause he liked the character out of the movie "Jaws" :D like as a kid... she watched that movie and said "so... from now on you gonna call me Quinn" and her dad said "well its actually Quint, but nevermind Q it is" ... Whatever... i am not that determined about that, as i wrote: "i think Priscilla is Quinn" iam not sure of it... and its more a hope too, cause i just dont want another high-ranking new character... cause its already messy enough about that plot.

*Edit* or Quinn could just be her middle name, and she doesnt like to be called Priscilla but of course Burke doesnt give a shit and calls her that regardless?

I admit, its propably a different character and a new one called Priscilla... but... meh, come on, we have enough characters.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Kpyna I kind of admire you that you try to reason with dalli at all and so determined too... does even anybody around here give a shit about what strange theories he writes and believe in those? I mean.... was even a single one of them really reasonable or even correct at some point? (propably, he does write about 100 per day, so at least some of them might be right... guess a thousand times and you will be right at least one time :D) To me, Dalli is just a running gag, and sometimes i read his nonsense just to lighten my mood, cause all this is just funny...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kpyna

XxVoix

Feb 7, 2024
Yo. I'm a bit confused on what to download, Do I have to download both the patch and Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10? or do I only have to download one of those two?! and if I do I have to download both, which do I apply first?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Do I have to download both the patch and Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10?
No. The "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10" download will have all the current S3 content. The patch is for upgrading a S3 E09 file to S3 E10.

In addition, if you don't already have seasons 1 & 2, you need that download as well. Links are in the spoiler box below the links to the patch.

Visionedmetal

Sep 22, 2023
I'm convinced the 'Alone path' is the best in the game. Some great characters to properly romance except for Jill that stuck up bitch) but MC is better as an eternal bachelor. Having Lily and Quinn as main side chicks, Riona and Camilla on the roster and Zoe still obsessed with MC is awesome.

When MC wakes up with 4 hot chicks in his bed after the party (even with no sexy time) he finally reached P.I.M.P. mode.

Reactions: Don Sucio

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Jill that stuck up bitch
Well that's a shit take. :KEK: Love her or hate her, Jill's about the farthest thing from a stuck up bitch in the whole damn game. In fact, the most common complaint I've seen about Jill is that she's too much of an ingenue and thus insufficiently stuck up - implausibly so for the scion of a rich family.

Just as an example, properly stuck-up rich bitches do not date some broke-ass trailer trash from a (single parent) family too poor to even afford a TV. And they sure as fuck don't let him drive their expensive luxury automobiles (with air conditioning, no less!).

When MC wakes up with 4 hot chicks in his bed after the party (even with no sexy time) he finally reached P.I.M.P. mode.
There were only three. And no sexy time means no pimp mode. Now, if he had banged them all one after another and sent them filing bowlegged out of his room to the walk of shame song, that would have been proper pimp mode.

Zoroastrist

Jun 16, 2023
Am a bit confused.
Played the Others Branch - in Chapter 9 still had the Others - but in Chapter 10 i got suddenly lewd scenes with Bella und i'm in her Branch. WTF!?
How is this possible? Is my game bugged?

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Just finished playing the Jill branch and I get the vibe that we might get a sex scene with Bianca in the future. She might not be a proper love interest but more as a temptation for the MC to overcome.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just finished playing the Jill branch and I get the vibe that we might get a sex scene with Bianca in the future. She might not be a proper love interest but more as a temptation for the MC to overcome.
no way she'd fuck MC even if there is attraction, she is a good friend to Jill

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes