jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
All you need to know about the first preview is that the reaction from 95% of the players is "Who the fuck is Lana?"

In all seriousness, I think the future will reveal that Buddy and Quinn's father are connected to the death of Jill's sister. I don't think there's room in the story for any more dealers to be responsible.

Of course, if the theory of Jill's sister's drug-related death checks out.
I remember now that quinn rejects the mc when she learns about the dinner with jill and her friends, I didn't play this route though

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Interesting. Does Lana pray or does Lana ask a person for something? This isn't in the Royce Villa either. I think it's for Lana to ask someone for something.

Let's take a look at the reflections. Oh my God. The flashback could be from about 10 years ago. In an area that is familiar to us, but which was renovated within the 10. It's not that unusual to renovate and treat yourself to new furniture. 10 years is a long time. You will be surprised.

It could be Isabella's house. Look at the window and patio door in the big red circle. Yes, different curtains and a wise couch. It's from 10 years ago. But sitting on this couch is a woman with long hair, that could be Isabella. In the small circle you can see the head of another person who is probably covering himself with a towel. It would be the right position if someone came from Isabella's bathroom.
Strange that computer graphics could reflect anything. How does that work?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes