soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone have the season 3 compressed link?
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Take Jill as a clue. Jill is about 20-21. Isabella is about 36. Now count the years away from Jill until she was at the age where we see Lana and Jill together. Let's say Jill was 10 and Lana was at least 18. Let's say 22 as far as I'm concerned. Then you have to calculate back and Lana would then be around 32-33.:unsure:
I always take Jill as clueless

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
hey, in this game should we focussing on one girl or just fuck everyone?
I pick Bella in episode 2 btw
Gotta catch 'em all! In particular, there are two you should really go for.

First, Jade, the feminist teacher, will approach you about having an affair. Go for it! You need to fuck a teacher for the pledge board anyway and here's one throwing herself at you. Make sure to share the video with the guys. Brother Jacob will make sure none of the guys goes around spreading rumors.

Second, Sage, the sexy redhead. What kind of DIK would you be if you didn't steal the jock president's girl?

Those are the two most important ones in my opinion. Finally, a warning: if you let Cathy (the redhead teacher) blow you in Bella's car, it will end your relationship with Bella. So be careful of that.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
So not a nice CHICK dalli_x, but the direct DIK dalli_x.
I'd prefer Neutral, but ok...

The words you used in your post are total bullshit and wrong. You want to use your pragmatic theory and assumptions to prove that this is how you understand the game, even though pragmatism is absolutely the wrong way to do it.

You're using the word productivity completely wrong for what you wanted to express. I'm way more productive than you because I write more theories, possibilities and fan fiction than you. The word you should have chosen is "EFFICIENCY". Well, I guess part of it.
Pragmatic theory? TF? Maybe approach to writing theories and sight on the game in general? no? I'm not building theories of how to build theories, how to play, etc, it's your level.
Time will judge us who had the right approach and who had the wrong one.

No, healthy productivity is a part of efficiency, I just meant that by default. If you interprete and associate the "productivity" with yours own throwing a walls of text and thousands of theories, well, you have issues. Because the best description of such approach and behavior is a random shooting at every possible directions to flood the whole space with as much of possible versions and theories as possible. It's far from efficiency and productivity.

It's another weak attempt to insult me and be easy to see through. But you didn't even recognize in your presumptuous way that I use another theory to develop theories and possibilities for BaDIK. Which? The theory of the multiverse. Of course you're laughing now because you can't understand how to implement this theory on BaDIK. I'll try to explain it to you.
Such a snowflake. Do you get that I don't want and ever meant to insult YOU, personally? If I don't like writer, painter, etc I don't insult his personally, I complain about what he write or paint. Some jokes of shrooms and so on are not that evil. And judging by the forum, I'm not the first nor I'm the last one who jokingly accused you of using drugs.

Butterly effect is not far from it. Since the major part of the game is MC narrative and his story which he is telling us from the future.

The problem is, you can develop almost any theory, multiverse or something else. The question is what DPC had planned and how he see his game universe as a writer. And by building so global theories and exaggerating everything that much you have a very little chance of success.

And I'm not against this theory (so that you know) , nor mentioned it not to insult you, but to remind that not every choices are the part of this theory. They can't be technically. Only the real major choices could participate in this. One of them is LI path/branch, of course, for obvious reasons. And the Quinn restaurant w/o further actions from the MC is not one of those even if it called the "major choice". Same with Jade and a couple of other major choices.

In our traditional understanding (REALITY), possibility (options) and reality (consequences) are mutually exclusive. Something is either possible (options) or real (consequences), but not both at the same time. There is also a clear temporal order (linear time) between possibility (options) and reality (consequences): first there are always the possibilities (options) - reality (consequences) follows from them.

The game BaDIK itself is reality. It exists. We have the option (options) to play it or not. If we choose, reality follows (consequences). When we play it, we cannot go back to the possibility (options) of never having played it. Now you're thinking again so you can be clever, but I'm going to take that away from you. Of course, we humans can first decide not to play BaDIK and later decide to play BaDIK. This is a waste of time because people then only fall back on the previous option (options) to play BaDIK or not. This creates a waste of time. You can only avoid this waste of time if you don't play BaDIK in reality (consequences).
omg... DPC is not an Immanuel Kant. Stop being so serious with AVN game, even if it's best or one of the best. Take a breath. It's just not that level that deserve such approach and so deep thoughts from the player side. Be simpler and you will finally understand and come to it (may be). Don't look for philosophical meanings in game with cocks and pussies. The game environment, the plot, the setting are simply not conducive to this. Getting emotions, feelings, memories - yes. Reliving and relating to something or some moments from your own life - yes. But not further than that.

The possibility (options) in BaDIK lead us to the reality (consequences) and the endings of BaDIK. Each player decides whether or not to follow a clear temporal order (linear time, a branch) in the game. If you play all branches at the same time, this is true: "There is no going back to not knowing." It's actually easy to understand, but it's difficult to explain.
Are you serious? You built the theory to explain and excuse yourself for not playing different parts and branches of the game? But you still dig into the script and the game files... When you want to deprive and limit yourself - you're not supposed to do this. So you're mostly lying to yourself and misleading yourself.

BRANCHS AND REPLAY VALUE
DPC has planned many options and intricate details. The second paragraph refers to the branches. Many different possibilities and variations of the branches, multiple ends. For the more accomplished players (multiple branches at the same time) it could become a nightmare. He wants BaDIK to have high replay value. How can this be achieved? Play one branch at a time and not all branches at the same time.
He is talking about a kind of save emulator. So the people which already played a lot could skip the first 2 seasons and just start from the 3rd or 4th season instead of running multiply times through first 2 season for the sake of some permutations and choices to just watch a couple of scenes later. That's what completionists and their troubles about. It's not that hard to create. And I have an idea of doing something like that based on the cutted and cleaned base game script.

BIG THEORY
DPC itself implies that something big could happen. My theory, which I shouldn't reveal, is aimed at something big. The many clues are scattered throughout the game and only point to one thing. 1161 =/+/- 10. I won't reveal anything else here in the thread. I have already offered that if someone sends me the solution to this little puzzle via PM, I am willing to explain this theory to that person via PM. Of course, you pragmatically left that out of your post in order to be more discrediting. This is how you create your posts and it makes conclusions about your personality that are not flattering.
If completing the main story lines and problems in one direction or another (possibly with different outcomes based on the player's previous decisions) is a big enough deal, then yes.

And again, these secrets of yours. I have no idea what you're talking about. I left out what I'm not understand and have no clue what to say. How the hell ignoring something not obvious, that you packed into the interest catch trap have something with my personality? You're dissapointed that I haven't attacked you with questions to find out what you meant? Sorry bro, but it's your work to explain things and laid them on table if you have something to say.

What theory you imply and why you quote all this from Q&A? The passage of time in the game will certainly change and the further we go, the more significant time gaps there will be. When the plot demands it, we will have a day-by-day in a row tempo, if necessary, but later then will still skip time with weeks. There is no other way to get to the beginning of summer and the end of the first year of college.

WRITE
DPC makes us understand that he puts himself in the characters' situation through empathy. This is not pragmatic, but requires knowledge of human nature. The more information the player has about a character, the easier it is to empathize with that character (empathy). This also includes gestures, facial expressions, dreams, wishes, body language, what they said, what situation did they say something about, etc.
Where I said that I'm not agree or I see it differently? Don't mix approach to theorizing about something and the way the game is created or inspired by.

He writes how it can't work. If branches were very different and there was little to no canon history. Now all you need to do is think logically. The "Others" branch is very different, almost opposite to the rest of the branches, where the LIs all become friends in the end.
:WaitWhat:
On the others branch all 5 MGs aren't friends or MC is not their friend? Technically others branch is a postponed crossroads of EP8, where the MC will have the second "chance" to commit to somebody from SGs and probably second chance with some of MGs (Josy, Maya, maybe Sage), but in a different way that it was done before. Or, of course to continue to fool around not picking anybody this time too.

NOT TO TELL: "...". In Interlude, when Zoey chats with the MC, you can get a "...". If DPC doesn't want to tell us, then maybe he'll show us. Has anyone, apart from me of course, ever noticed the billboard advertising outside the window of Zoey's hostel? "OUCH! IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN TO A DOG
Yes, of course DPC put a lot of meaning into this random billboard as well as in a random pictures at people apartments. 3 dots was explained quite well. Since you are so attentive to details, facial expressions, etc. MC doesn't knew what to say to a quite happy Zoey, he was trying to digest what happened and what he have to do next.

You turn completely normal life situations into incomprehensible signs, omissions and foreshadowing allegedly putted here and there according to the author's idea. Listen to yourself, just look at how many dialogues and completely meaningless things you have turned into some signs and omens allegedly planted by the DPC.

BUT TO HIDE: Of course he likes it. Last names, family connections, relationships, etc. But as we know from the Q&As, there are many allusions and nuances to decisions and branches in the story.
Simple example. A lot of players have no clue and hardly find the Zoey chat which MC had with her before the Halloween party. While they only have to scroll the text up. It's all about such details and level of elaboration and players attention. The things happening in background of some scenes, sometimes important like Madame passing through during date with Sage, or gags like when MC is arguing with students in the library, etc. Little but immersive and catching details like Josy & MC holding hands at the gym or not - depending on our previous choices. But not the fucking permanent foreshadowing in each scene, render and pixel as you see it and perceive all the time.

MODELS AND TEXTURES
DPC confirms exactly what I wrote a while ago. Creating your own models takes a long time. It's not about whether DPC can do it or not. Time is the crucial factor. Things are different when it comes to textures. Once you have a texture, you can quickly change it. Everything in a scene has a texture. Clothing, furniture, pictures, floor, wall, accessories, etc. DPC likes to show things and textures can be changed quickly. But when you approach something pragmatically, you see a picture but don't look at what's in the picture.
99% of texture changes are caused by the need to show something unique or distance from default assets look to make game as customized as possible with spending as little time as possible. Dates on newspapers and calendars, custom books textures, of course custom pictures textures, to not let the game to look like a 100 similar ones, which usually use the default DAZ assets.

VARIABLES AND EFFECTS
Please my little pragmatist, this is just for you and your variable delusion of how wrong you were with many and insisted on it so you could be right. But no, it would be too embarrassing for you to admit that you were wrong. I'm not so petty and admit when I know I'm wrong. Seasons 1-2 are connected to Season 3.
What exactly about variable delusion ? You're always trying to say something but ending up in common that I don't get it, that you know something and that there is a "secret way" to work out with this "problem". It's you, who is delusional enough to not be able to understand that only a limited number of particular variables from Season 1-2 are exported and then imported to the Season 3. All variables outside this list are discarded and can never be called and used again. And you know quite well, that to change it somehow later DPC will have to update the Season 1-2 and it will also make the saves made previously incompatible. The season 1-2 is cemented, nothing will change there till the end of the game. Where I said that S1-2 is not connected to S3? They connected via export-import procedure and transfer saves type.

You're either pretending or you just don't understand how programming languages and the Ren'py engine (Python) works in particular.

DPC does not need to use a variable in EP1 to make consequences of a decision from EP1 effective in a Season 3 EP. There is a way to do that if he wants to do it. Your problem is that you may not be aware of this option.

Back to your pragmatism. You only read the code that is written and therefore you cannot create a theory for later EPs because you don't have the code for the later EPs yet
Enlighten me, sensei :KEK::HideThePain:

DPC AND THE F95 DIK THREAD
You write to make me want to brag. No, that's not what wants, but I admit that it might seem so. My intention is to provide the members in the thread with evidence so that DPC reads this thread and they should ask themselves why DPC cannot and does not want to be part of this community. For example, I have never demanded anything from DPC and I won't. It's his game? Yes, I write theories, possibilities and fanfiction so that members can have fun, be inspired to think about it, discuss and debate it. All of my posts are publicly accessible here in the thread and I don't charge anything for them. Ergo, I don't have to save anything to verify or prove anything I've written. The only person I want to prove something to is myself. But no, you have to save everything you write because you want proof of it. Who is the hidden, envious braggart here? Not me, I don't want to prove anything to anyone but myself. Of course I am happy when a theory or possibility of mine is confirmed. I'm also happy when DPC confirms in-game so he reads my posts. I hope he enjoys it and smiles while doing it.

But you're confusing something. I've been written to many times asking whether any of my theories have ever come true, or some members are making false claims about how I've always known that, etc. I don't like that because it's not honest. For me this is a provocation to simply mention certain things. This has nothing to do with boasting, everything to do with clarifications.

For example, I wrote clearly so that I was half mistaken about Geoff. The only thing I knew for sure was that he couldn't be Sage's father. Some others have written that it is Jill's father, I couldn't imagine that. The others are right, it's beautiful and I was wrong because I denied it. So, is being honest a problem? Not for me because I'm only human and I make mistakes.
Your posts being publicly accessible is not an excuse. You suppose that someone who what to "enlighten" himself will pass through all your posts you made in the last years? Are you sane?

Make your mind, if you don't want to prove and fight for your theories then what's sense to publish something? You write all this to the void then.

Writing down your theories is at least out of respect for yourself and your work and the time spent on writing. It is also not a fact that the forum will be available in N years, that something else will not happen. You don't write or record what you write because you act like a random number theory generator (at least it looks like that). If you really wanted to convey your theories to others, you need to be consistent and refer to something. A link to the post, orderliness, and a list of what you've thought up and theorized there.

You can't blame me in bragging either. It's not my goal. I posted a lot of assumptions regarding previews, those mentioned by you guess about Geoff being a Jill father (I wrote it first at reddit after a couple of months since I played the first 2 seasons and was waited for EP9), the EP10 timeline and events prediction, the Throuple becoming public after reveal and a lot of other things. Some here, some on reddit. I know what of them failed, what won and what worked out 50/50.

Relax bro, relax... :coffee:

Aug 29, 2023
hey, in this game should we focussing on one girl or just fuck everyone?
I pick Bella in episode 2 btw
In this game you can fuck as much or as little as you want. I have a path saved in which the MC fucks no one. (Well, he fucked Zoey in high school, but those are flashbacks and don’t count.) I have another path in which he fucks everyone he can… although in episode 8 he’s got to choose one, which means it’s a really messy episode 9 when he breaks up with four of them.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me if I can play my save of both Bella and Jill for episode 10 or will I have to choose only 1 of them to play the episode?

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
GOATed AVN all hail DPC. Had to buy it on steam immediately despite me playing it on Android. Will play it on my steam account without going offline

Reactions: VOYEUR

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Can anyone tell me if I can play my save of both Bella and Jill for episode 10 or will I have to choose only 1 of them to play the episode?
If you mean can you be on both paths simultaneously in a single save, no. You used to be able to do that with mods, but DPC decided you were having fun wrong, so he included code to break the game if you did that.

If you mean import a save where you're on Bella's path and play that until you get to the end of the episode, then import a different save where you're on Jill's path and play that, then yes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes