john984

Jun 6, 2020
If you mean can you be on both paths simultaneously in a single save, no. You used to be able to do that with mods, but DPC decided you were having fun wrong, so he included code to break the game if you did that.

If you mean import a save where you're on Bella's path and play that until you get to the end of the episode, then import a different save where you're on Jill's path and play that, then yes.
Thanks. There should've been a harem path also

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Jill's annoyed with Bella for trying to set her up with a guy that Bella ended up fucking herself, however she's only really upset if you were on her path. If not on her path then she sees it and gets a bit annoyed but gets over it quickly.
I agree. You are absolutely and undoubtedly right. Since I replayed the game or some specific parts just to go through all available scenarios, I sped up some already seen conversations and scenes. So there's a scene on a park bench where MC and Jill are talking so I wrongly assumed I'd already seen that too and sped up that scene too. It turns out that this conversation is similar, but also less stressful for both of them. The reason for this is that I chose Isabella, but I wasn't on Jill's path. This outcome is most acceptable if you decide to choose Isabella at the end. And by the way, MC spared us his tears and, dare I say it fake compassion.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
only 3 scenes i haven't unlocked were the scenes with Madame Rose. I just..don't..give..a..fuck..
You must be strong. You have to get through this. At least for the science. There is only 1 scene left with this amazing, stunning woman for Season 3, so it will not be too tough for ya.

Are you so delicately hinting to us that you've just jerked off on the "Jo-Jo" goddess? Doing so you are defiling our King Prawn.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Thanks. There should've been a harem path also
Philosophically, I disagree. While I do like harem games, and they can be cute and fun, it's ultimately up to the dev to decide what kind of game he wants to make. If DPC doesn't want to make a harem game (and he clearly doesn't), then there shouldn't be a harem path. Plenty of good harem games on this site.

Practically, there kind of is one - the "others" path. MC can tomcat around without consequences because he isn't in a committed relationship with anyone. You just lose access to the five main girls, which sucks, but plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Aww :sneaky: dad is not the one who conceived the child, but the one who raised him! Right?

All such passions for divorcees burdened with another man's children are always blows my mind. The hugest red flag ever.
Eh.. I don't try to think about real life bullshit regarding this topic, it's a fantasy. And I think it makes a lot of sense since MC grew up without mother that he would not mind making sure Nicole's kid doesn't grow up without father.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Aww :sneaky: dad is not the one who conceived the child, but the one who raised him! Right?

All such passions for divorcees burdened with another man's children are always blows my mind. The hugest red flag ever.
They say that because they've never had a relationship with a divorced woman. It's not just because she gave birth to someone else, which would be pretty humiliating, but because her ex-husband will always be a part of her life, just because he's dad of her kid. She can just dump you and leave, saying that the kid should be with his dad. You're just nobody, man. Not to mention, Nicole is a stripper and her job involves doing special things for her clients. As we saw in Ep3, when she gave Tremolo a BJ. Maybe next year, she'll also give another cute guy a blowie?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In all seriousness, I think the future will reveal that Buddy and Quinn's father are connected to the death of Jill's sister. I don't think there's room in the story for any more dealers to be responsible.
I think you should remember that Jill's "crusade" is against bullying and not against drugs.

But why am I wasting my time with you wild theorists? you have you own imaginary BaDIK story which is different from the BaDIK DrPinkCake has been telling us all these years, and you're fine with it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know what, this Lana's preview is golden.

This is DrPinkCake's "fuck you" message to all of you batshit crazy Jill haters:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Its been a while since i last saw the game . Was there any update after the halloween party update ?
Yes, in general there is an update once a year, the Halloween party was ep9, if you check the first page you will be able to see which episode is current.

Reactions: Clash44

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I desperately want to marry Nicole and I hope there will be a chance to do that!
It's possible that marrying Nicole is one of the endings for Others path. However all the fun stuff happens before the end. The end will likely be a few images and some text, eg "Stripper Ending : mc married Nicole. mc started a career as stripper so they could work together. They lived happily ever after. The End."

What kind of marriage content do you expect from a game about a young 19 year old guy fresh in college?

Your best choice probably is to learn DAZ and create your own Nicole content ...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Can someone post just the 10 ep download links
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Reactions: Clash44

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Eh.. I don't try to think about real life bullshit regarding this topic, it's a fantasy. And I think it makes a lot of sense since MC grew up without mother that he would not mind making sure Nicole's kid doesn't grow up without father.
We can play for the fantasy or in the way we would never act IRL. Or we can roleplay it a lot and hard. But usually players have their favourite or preferable paths / LIs among all available, so the rest are played for the completeonist purposes, to see and get more content and just of curiosity and learning different parts of the story, since all those little puzzle pieces are distributed across all paths and branches.

Let's be honest, our preferences in game are usually reflects our preferences IRL. As well as most of our choices in game, how we see and feel about each girl and what we think about them. As well as the course of our thoughts, assessment of the characters behaviors and the prospects of the relationships, among others.

Regarding Nicole and similar situations... MC grew up w/o mother, but he never got a stepmother too. MC will never become her kid father, because the kid have a real one already. This kid is 10yo btw - just 9 years difference. After a few years kid will understand a lot and in 8 years will graduate from high school and will be in college like MC at the current moment of time.

They say that because they've never had a relationship with a divorced woman. It's not just because she gave birth to someone else, which would be pretty humiliating, but because her ex-husband will always be a part of her life, just because he's dad of her kid. She can just dump you and leave, saying that the kid should be with his dad. You're just nobody, man. Not to mention, Nicole is a stripper and her job involves doing special things for her clients. As we saw in Ep3, when she gave Tremolo a BJ. Maybe next year, she'll also give another cute guy a blowie?
Well, someone likes to play as a cuckold. While the anti-NTR army trying to demolite and erase such content from the genre. To please every possible kinks and deviations authors has to put into the games such a future "wife material" like Riona, Nicole, etc, while not forgetting to mean and let us know what they are doing and up to. The minimum req is not to show a girl in action with another dude. So the next rule after "The father is the one, who raised" - "I didn't see it, so it never happened."

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes