lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
MC will never become her kid father, because the kid have a real one already.
And that's a good thing. Luke's responsabilities and duties as Marvin's father doesn't end just because Nicole is with another guy now (MC). Which also doesn't stop MC from become part of Marvin's life and help Nicole raise him if their relationship eventually reach that level (and i hope so :love:).
Nicole having a child could be a red flag if she were looking for someone to replace Luke as Marvin's father and drop to the new one all the duties and responsabilities regards Marvin that should be with Luke (that's what some women does in real life and yeah, it's pretty shit thing to do). But Nicole doesn't do that. She is not with MC for he become Marvin's new father. She is with him because she simplys like him, like his company and LOVE have fun and sex with him. She is not looking for a father to Marvin. She is looking for a partner to herself (who obviously should get along well with her son eventualy, since no good mother should date someone who is a jerk with their children)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think you should remember that Jill's "crusade" is against bullying and not against drugs.

But why am I wasting my time with you wild theorists? you have you own imaginary BaDIK story which is different from the BaDIK DrPinkCake has been telling us all these years, and you're fine with it.
Jill is against bullying because she herself was bullied at school. What about her planned campaign and her words about the "period" fucking translators! :mad: "phase" Lana passed through, bad habits and the negative influence that their parents believed Lana had on Jill. Her father made Lana leave the home, which lead to a tragedy that he still can't forget and digest and prefers to distract himself from it with alcohol.

It's highly probable that Lana passed because of OD or something else, but drugs related. My bets on OD.

And you couldn't help but notice that Jill is more concerned about what's going on at the BBQ party than any other girl there. On her branch, if MC ate shrooms, she even asks him to promise to never do anything like that again and will remember the answer MC gives to her (variable is set). During their dialogue she is not just upset, she definitely remembers something.

And that's a good thing. Luke's responsabilities and duties as Marvin's father doesn't end just because Nicole is with another guy now (MC). Which also doesn't stop MC from become part of Marvin's life and help Nicole raise him if their relationship eventually reach that level (and i hope so :love:).
Nicole having a child could be a red flag if she were looking for someone to replace Luke as Marvin's father and drop to the new one all the duties and responsabilities regards Marvin that should be with Luke (that's what some women does in real life and yeah, it's pretty shit thing to do). But Nicole doesn't do that. She is not with MC for he become Marvin's new father. She is with him because she simplys like him, like his company and LOVE have fun and sex with him. She is not looking for a father to Marvin. She is looking for a partner to herself (who obviously should get along well with her son eventualy, since no good mother should date someone who is a jerk with their children)
So, you would be ok to become a bud with kid's father, your wife's "ex" and his presence near around in general. I got it, no problem :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's highly probable that Lana passed because of OD or something else, but drugs related. My bets on OD.

And you couldn't help but notice that Jill is more concerned about what's going on at the BBQ party than any other girl there. On her branch, if MC ate shrooms, she even asks him to promise to never do anything like that again and will remember the answer MC gives to her (variable is set). During their dialogue she is not just upset, she definitely remembers something.
I don't know how significant we can consider Jill's reaction to bbq mushrooms. It's true that she reacts in a more concerned way, which is nothing new, but I would have expected a much stronger scene if that was the cause of Lana's death. It seems like the usual Jill "respectability" to me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Jill is against bullying because she herself was bullied at school. What about her planned campaign and her words about the "period" Lana passed through, bad habits and the negative influence that their parents believed Lana had on Jill. Her father made Lana leave the home, which lead to a tragedy that he still can't forget and digest and prefers to distract himself from it with alcohol.
Show me the lines where they say that Jill was bullied. Bella hints at bullying but she doesn't mention who was the victim: everything tells me that the victim was Lana and that Jill's campaign is against bullying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Show me the lines where they say that Jill was bullied. Bella hints at bullying but she doesn't mention who was the victim: everything tells me that the victim was Lana and that Jill's campaign is against bullying.
In a flashback with Jill and Lana, it's mentioned that Jill's hair was cut by her mother since it was uneven due to a kid in school called Tucker who cut her hair using scissors during recess. Also, when you meet Jill's parents in the most recent episode, her father tells you that Jill could probably relate a lot to the MC being bullied in school.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On the subject of Nicole if I liked her I would date her for sure.
It doesn't matter that she is a mum.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In a flashback with Jill and Lana, it's mentioned that Jill's hair was cut by her mother since it was uneven due to a kid in school called Tucker who cut her hair using scissors during recess. Also, when you meet Jill's parents in the most recent episode, her father tells you that Jill could probably relate a lot to the MC being bullied in school.
Is this bullying? Jeeeeezus Kraist. :rolleyes::rolleyes: A lot worse happened to me, but I never thought I was bullied.

Again, nothing is hinting at what happened at Lana. Nothing is hinting at anything, except the fact that Jill hates bullying and she is working at an awareness campaign in Lana's memory.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You must be strong. You have to get through this. At least for the science. There is only 1 scene left with this amazing, stunning woman for Season 3, so it will not be too tough for ya.

Are you so delicately hinting to us that you've just jerked off on the "Jo-Jo" goddess? Doing so you are defiling our King Prawn.
Queen Josy never lets her lover down:love::love::love:, btw who the fuck is the King Prawn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Is this bullying? Jeeeeezus Kraist. :rolleyes::rolleyes: A lot worse happened to me, but I never thought I was bullied.

Again, nothing is hinting at what happened at Lana. Nothing is hinting at anything, except the fact that Jill hates bullying and she is working at an awareness campaign in Lana's memory.
I agree that we don't know anything about what happened to Lana yet, so we're speculating.
In my post, I specifically wrote, "If her drug-related death is confirmed."
But don't you think it's odd that if it was Lana and not Jill who got bullied, why would her parents kick her out of the house?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I agree that we don't know anything about what happened to Lana yet, so we're speculating.
In my post, I specifically wrote, "If her drug-related death is confirmed."
But don't you think it's odd that if it was Lana and not Jill who got bullied, why would her parents kick her out of the house?
Druggies don't get bullied. It is the odd ones with off behaviors, odd appearance, their mother dresses them funny, who get bullied.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

It definitely fits the bill of continuous misuse of imbalanced power to harm a vulnerable person. That's quite literally the definition of 'bullying'. Unless you somehow happen to believe that he did her a favor by cutting her hair uneven and that the point of it most definitely wasn't to try and provoke or annoy her.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022

Of course it's bullying... The fact you were more bullied as a kid, doesn't make anything less aggressive "not-bullying". You're not the standard of the world (even if you're in denial of being bullied). If someone messed with my hair in school, I'd pick the scissor from his hand and shove it in his ass. But it's way worse if someone does this to a girl. A boy can shave his had and let his hair grow again. Women have a different relationship with hair.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The fact you can't see that this is bullying, and also that you don't recognise that what happened to you was much worse, probably demonstrates that what happened to you affected you probably more than you realise.
OMG psychologist coming out of the woodwork here lately. Did they sell the site to an online academic journal?

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro and TREXrg

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Queen Josy never lets her lover down:love::love::love:, btw who the fuck is the King Prawn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't like to suggest Google and so on, but:

:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes