bohungvidai

May 31, 2023
I can't dowload the file, its only went 90% and then
"The download could not be completed"
Is it something wrong with my computer?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Why are the black box puzzles a secret?
They don't make any sense and nothings' explained? Is there seriously no quick tutorial or guide somewhere?
Nothing is explained about those puzzles because DPC requires you to wait a whole year before you can even get to the next step. It's just one of those things.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm using a scrappy mod but didn't change any variable, which one do I need to change for Bella save?
You're pretty fucked up brother, scrappy doesn't have a good reputation around these parts and his mod causes quite a lot of problems. :HideThePain:

Aug 9, 2021
Not really imo. It seems like she is conflicted about the whole "falling in love" stuff because she is a stripper. There's also family problems hinted at. It's quite subtle actually which is nice, not so over the top like with other characters.
Spooning is my godamn given birth right and I will not settle for less
She's not conflicted. She's perfectly aware of the fact she won't be able to keep doing her job if she catches feelings for someone. That's why she wants a casual relationship with the mc. It's one of the reasons why I'm saying she's well adjusted, she knows herself well.

Reactions: Stemmyz and TREXrg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I find the picnic scene between MC, Josy and Maya interesting even more so because of what Maya says "we should be no strings attached for now, for all of us" she goes on to say strings should come natural and if not then it not meant to be. Fast forward to ep 9 MC says he ready to commit "to us" where ever it may go and Josy and Maya say they on board. I take the girls comment as on board with MC but isn't there set of strings missing here? We know MC is on board with Josy and Maya and vice versa but what about Josy and Maya strings to each other? It don't really feel like they are or if they are then they are not as strong as the ones to MC, after all how strong can they be when one is more comfortable with one than the other or when your hardly making time for each other.
I'm not saying Josy and Maya have to have a scene like MC did in ep 9 just for them to act like they are commit to each other other wise it just fuels my beliefs that they will breakup, of course I'm not going to be upset about having this all to myself :love: :love: :love:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 180632.png

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
2 because it brings out her eyes
I totally understand that her mummy face is not worth seeing,
but why would you want to take her eyes out ?:eek::eek:
There are surgical treatments for her,you shouldn't do it' so horribly,
she doesn't deserve that..:cautious::Kappa:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I totally understand that her mummy face is not worth seeing,
but why would you want to take her eyes out ?:eek::eek:
There are surgical treatments for her,you shouldn't do it' so horribly,
she doesn't deserve that..:cautious::Kappa:
i like the taste and chewy consistency :coffee:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Indeed. Two outfit choices with two color options for each. And, as you said in the other post, they're too different: one looks autumn casual and the other looks like a work outfit for someone who doesn't need to dress up for a law office, but not so casual to work on Google. I'm wondering for which scene they'll be used because, even if I were to use them, I wouldn't use them for the same type of scene.

I was just being rhetorical :p I love Jill. Don't worry.
There are somethings that shouldn't be admitted to

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

jebacnakvadrat

Jan 30, 2020
Please, does anyone have a save from this point? It is marked with red rectangle on photo, I can't load it because I get errors all the time. I don't know how far this is into episode 9?? If it's not far into, maybe I could start ep 9 again... beingadik.png

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Please, does anyone have a save from this point? It is marked with red rectangle on photo, I can't load it because I get errors all the time. I don't know how far this is into episode 9?? If it's not far into, maybe I could start ep 9 again... View attachment 3384029
Don't work or use mods,
mods are like sex without a condom.there is always a risk that can cause problems.

Jul 1, 2022
Don't work or use mods,
mods are like sex without a condom.there is always a risk that can cause problems.
To be fair, I think errors from loading old saves can happen without the use of mods. It happened to me when I loaded a couple of saves from episode 9(ep 10 brawler as well). Besides mods, maybe it has something to do with the spot we're attempting to save on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I find the picnic scene between MC, Josy and Maya interesting even more so because of what Maya says "we should be no strings attached for now, for all of us" she goes on to say strings should come natural and if not then it not meant to be. Fast forward to ep 9 MC says he ready to commit "to us" where ever it may go and Josy and Maya say they on board. I take the girls comment as on board with MC but isn't there set of strings missing here? We know MC is on board with Josy and Maya and vice versa but what about Josy and Maya strings to each other? It don't really feel like they are or if they are then they are not as strong as the ones to MC, after all how strong can they be when one is more comfortable with one than the other or when your hardly making time for each other.
I'm not saying Josy and Maya have to have a scene like MC did in ep 9 just for them to act like they are commit to each other other wise it just fuels my beliefs that they will breakup, of course I'm not going to be upset about having this all to myself :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3383720
Josy and Maya are already together, there is no string to attach or detach. they are already committed to each other.

Reactions: sleep03 and dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To be fair, I think errors from loading old saves can happen without the use of mods. It happened to me when I loaded a couple of saves from episode 9(ep 10 brawler as well). Besides mods, maybe it has something to do with the spot we're attempting to save on.
NOPE

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Are some of the math test minigame stages just unsolvable or am I missing something? On a 5x5 square two crystals should be diagonal to each other and have a distance of 6? Best I got so far is 80 %.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I have a thought, but it's not a theory.

We know from EP6 that there can be mixed coeds, but it is unlikely that this will be implemented. We know so that Josy can't stay in the DIK Mansion. Reason is Tommy. But Maya can't stay with the HOTs either. Reason Quinn. Josy reassures Maya in EP10 so that Patrick doesn't have anyone on campus to ask. What if Josy just doesn't know who Patrick is asking on campus. But there is a new information in EP10.

What would be the solution to all this? A shared apartment outside of campus, but close to campus. The chemistry laboratory is also not on campus, but can be reached quickly from campus. Despite all this, the MC would still be a DIK, he just doesn't live in the DIK Mansion.

The only question is, who would live in this shared apartment?:unsure:
It's all pretty simple. Maya is going to be living in the MC room, and that's probably going to be one way to officially split the group. Maybe it'll be influenced by MС's words during a date with Maya in episode 10 when he chooses between Maya and Josy. Or maybe Maya, who's been to the HOT Mansion a few times, will be given guarantees by Sage and will stay with Josy in her room.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yes saves can become broken without using any mods, though mostly when opening saves made with an older version of the game (e.g. an 0.1 save opened in 0.8). If DPC changed things in older parts of the script after the save was made, Ren'Py then has trouble working out where that save point is now and you may encounter rollback errors.

So it's safest to save in screens with no dialogue, so less likely to get edited. Like freeroams, or minigames.
Are some of the math test minigame stages just unsolvable or am I missing something? On a 5x5 square two crystals should be diagonal to each other and have a distance of 6? Best I got so far is 80 %.
Yes they should all be solvable. If you get stuck there's a post with most the epsiode 10 math test solutions.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes