Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
OH NONONONONONONO

He has done it... i knew one day it would happen. Dalli destroyed my country forever. Iam german and now... i have to emmigrate, cant live here anymore knowing this.

Oh come on... its common sense to get pregnant with 14, move together with 15, get married with 18, and... divorce, move out, get together with a different partner with 19, and make the same again. Dont you guys do the same in your country? how boring :D
The Germans are a multi-cultural nation, with people from all over the place. They've got people who were once Poles, people who were Turkish, people who are French, and so on and so forth. In fact, it seems like the fact that he thinks it's normal to get married young suggests that he might have some Turkish heritage.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Didn't Sage talk to Maya so that she may live at the HOT house with Josy starting with next episode? They just need to find another place for Heather if Maya and Josy take over Heather's room. Maybe Heather will move in with Tommy to keep an eye on him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Read correctly. The girl moved in with me, I didn't move. Then, at the age of 18, I had my driving license and the right to drive a 7.5T vehicle. I also have enough friends who would help me if I moved. If you don't do any of that, then I understand your problem.

Nitpicking and excuses from you. The MC has known Josy alone for at least 8 months, they had their first sex 6 months ago and at that time the MC also met Maya and also became sexual with her. 6 months is enough time to get to know each other. It doesn't matter if they only decided to go exclusive in EP9. Natural is important so that they are exclusive.

That would be great if they get married in EP14, but that probably won't happen and I've never created such an explicit theory. The words “I love you” are just words. But on the JM path and later point to their branch, not say them, so that the 3 of them love each other.

Oh, how aggressive. I express my opinion and, but I let everyone have their own opinion. Why do you want to force your opinion on me? I don't give a shit about your opinion. As far as I'm concerned, you can jump in the DIK triangle if you think it prolongs life.

Yes, they have Maya's room all to themselves until there are four of them because Patrick is in the room. Sarcasm.

You know, so BaDIK is a fictional game. You didn't read what I replied "ReallyNotTimmy" or maybe you did?
"I feel sorry for the students in the USA. In Germany this is not a problem."
"Good thought. What if there is still an empty house on campus? Then this one year rule can be avoided. Rusty's father somehow got the DIK Mansion and Jill is a Royce."

Unlike you, I don't stubbornly insist on my opinion when something is pointed out to me and find a solution, FOR A FANTASY AND NOT THEORY. Also, between humans (characters) don't have US standards, they don't have any standards at all.
Okay then let me educate you about how we do things in the US: unless you date exclusively it means fuck all. And by your logic, if how long ago the MC had sex with any particular girl for the first time is the determining factor, then the MC has to move in with every girl on every path by now.

What they agreed to before they became exclusive translates to "Fuck whoever you want, just make sure to fuck us too from time to time."

They are a throuple since the end of Episode 9, not sooner nor later.

And yes "I love you" are just words, but they are usually the prefered way of how we cement the status of a relationship. Eventually it will certainly happen, on all paths, but as per usual you are 17 steps ahead of where the game is at.

Wait at least untill a single person in the game voices the wish of moving in together, before declaring it the go to option for any path, let alone the throuple which "hopefully" just took the biggest step yet towards freedom.

Do you know how easy of a problem it would be to solve without you forcing the MC to leave his brothers and paradise for a 19 year old kid ? Heather moves in with Quinn - done ! Yet you want to move half the campus and turn the title of the game into a joke "Being a...well I kinda lived there for a while, but now I live off campus, I'm still a DIK tho, I just don't see them all that often anymore, but we sure still party together."

Again, it's NOT "Being a throuple" it's "Being a DIK" !

Leaving his maggot brother for a couple of chicks he barely knows...disgusting... :D

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 3385603 Congratulations Dalli_X Dr Pinkcake ! View attachment 3385603

4 awards won ! including Best "Monogamy"AVN and most overrated AVN ! :KEK::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3385556 View attachment 3385559 View attachment 3385564 View attachment 3385566
View attachment 3385585
LOL, I didn't notice before that the image they used on the most overrated was Bella.

Anyway, I don't think it signifies much. I didn't see anything indicating how many votes there were in all Just seemed like a lot of fan boys of a very limited number of games voted

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In game it's more like 3 months ... they just went from end-of-summer to November.

In real life this game is there since 2019, so many players have 5 years of relationship with Josy, Maya and the other girls ... and after 5 years probably some of them (players) think about living together with their favourite girl(s), getting married and getting children ...

Regarding the game ...
the game is now split into 5 or more paths ... any major change on one path affecting also the main story line of Being-a-DIK is unlikely to happen since that would require to implement too many instances of the main story line, eg mc living together with Josy and Maya or at the HOT house with Sage or at the DIK mansion or ... that would be like 5 different games and you would need to wait 5 years for next episode instead of 1 year ... keep it simple.
Yes, it's only about 3 months, you're right. With half a year, I only adopted what "TimHawk" wrote because I replied to his post.
"They just moved out of their parent's houses 6 months ago and finally got their first taste of freedom, independence and self determination."

I don't confuse BaDIK time with real time.

I understand what you mean if the MC would only move into an apartment with his chosen LI (LIs). Then DPC would have to create separate images and animation for each branch. That would be nightmare. But it wasn't a theory, it was a thought, a fantasy and therefore anything is possible for me.

Just imagine that the MC lives with the girl he has chosen. It's a nice thought for some, not everyone. If I just imagine my MC going into the kitchen in their own shared apartment and seeing how warm and fear-free Josy and Maya can be with each other. I somehow always think of the words from EP4. "Follow your heart".

From a theoretical point of view, I assume that Josy and Maya will live together in the HOTs house. That's a theory.

Reactions: TREXrg

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
View attachment 3385603 Congratulations Dalli_X Dr Pinkcake ! View attachment 3385603

4 awards won ! including Best "Monogamy"AVN and most overrated AVN ! :KEK::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3385556 View attachment 3385559 View attachment 3385564 View attachment 3385566
View attachment 3385615
This whole voting thing is a war between Eternum fans and Badik fans.
Badik would actually win by a large margin if updates were released with the same frequency as Eternum.

Reactions: Marley300

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The Germans are a multi-cultural nation, with people from all over the place. They've got people who were once Poles, people who were Turkish, people who are French, and so on and so forth. In fact, it seems like the fact that he thinks it's normal to get married young suggests that he might have some Turkish heritage.
This is an assumption, but wrong. I only have German roots. But the multicultural thing fits. I do not impose my opinion on anyone of a different nationality and I accept that other countries have different customs and treat them tolerantly.

Am I doing something wrong with this?:rolleyes:

Reactions: sleep04

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay then let me educate you about how we do things in the US: unless you date exclusively it means fuck all. And by your logic, if how long ago the MC had sex with any particular girl for the first time is the determining factor, then the MC has to move in with every girl on every path by now.

What they agreed to before they became exclusive translates to "Fuck whoever you want, just make sure to fuck us too from time to time."

They are a throuple since the end of Episode 9, not sooner nor later.

And yes "I love you" are just words, but they are usually the prefered way of how we cement the status of a relationship. Eventually it will certainly happen, on all paths, but as per usual you are 17 steps ahead of where the game is at.

Wait at least untill a single person in the game voices the wish of moving in together, before declaring it the go to option for any path, let alone the throuple which "hopefully" just took the biggest step yet towards freedom.

Do you know how easy of a problem it would be to solve without you forcing the MC to leave his brothers and paradise for a 19 year old kid ? Heather moves in with Quinn - done ! Yet you want to move half the campus and turn the title of the game into a joke "Being a...well I kinda lived there for a while, but now I live off campus, I'm still a DIK tho, I just don't see them all that often anymore, but we sure still party together."

Again, it's NOT "Being a throuple" it's "Being a DIK" !

Leaving his maggot brother for a couple of chicks he barely knows...disgusting... :D
Have your opinion, that's okay. But I won't adopt your intolerant opinion. You can write whatever you want on the subject and you will never be able to convince me of your opinion.

Reactions: Joshy92

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Have your opinion, that's okay. But I won't adopt your intolerant opinion. You can write whatever you want on the subject and you will never be able to convince me of your opinion.
Yes, I'm the intolerant one, while you can't even play any path but the throuple's because it messes with how you want the game to be.

Tell yourself whatever you want, believe whatever you want, you could never handle facts that mess with the fantasy, that you cling to so tightly. But eventually DPC will take care of it, Episode by Episode.

Don't write ridiculous things, then nobody has to reply and you can blossom in dalli-land, where the flowers are all pink and elephants randomly roam the skies.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
game is Being a DIK due to limitations, 3 fraternities are not accesible...
What we've experienced so far about the other fraternities doesn't really make me want to join them, even if I could. They're either loud-mouthed rednecks, idiots, or just plain boring. No, we're in the right place with the diks (y)

Reactions: RainbowConnection

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC had to write this ambiguously because in EP4 the player has the choice to just be friends with JM or take the throuple. If the MC is only friends with JM, then it remains to be seen who he will be on closer terms with. With Josy or with Maya. On the Throuple path, the MC has to prove that he has stricter terms with JM and that a third girl isn't involved. As a result, it is likely that the conditions only apply after EP4.

I know that I wrote so that sex with Quinn during the cum petition could cause problems. I still think so. Because it's not about the sex in the cum petition, it's about fucking the MC, i.e. Quinn. This is purely down to the person and is therefore personal reasons. The only question is whether Quinn and Maya can get closer. The future will tell us that, but in EP9 Quinn can still be the bad apple for Maya in the HOTs.
But is it really ambiguously? it more confusing then anything because if you go by Maya words at that point is she ready Josy's girlfriend well sense no strings no girlfriend. Yet in ep 9 Maya says wait do I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend oddly enough she the only one to use that word it just them. The way Josy and Maya act it hard to still call them girlfriends but more like two girls with the same boyfriend

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy and Maya are already together, there is no string to attach or detach. they are already committed to each other.
Then why did Maya say no strings attach for all of us, they can not be together and still be no strings attach at the same time. Maya is not committed to Josy when she says that her words would make zero sense if she was

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes