Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
is there anyway to get rid of the cheater status? last 2 seasons I loved being able to do all the side girls , strippers and main girls but now it is really annoying me I can't sleep with who I want so is there anyway to get rid of it?

For me my favorite part was getting to know and sleep with all the girls. the first 2 seasons you could sleep with whoever you wanted which I loved and I hate that they added it now.
Are you asking for an advice about how to tell your girlfriend that you slept around?

"Guys, is there a way to cheat without being considered a cheater by my girlfriend when she finds out?"

Well, I don't think so.

----

Anyway, just choose the Others path.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Are you asking for an advice about how to tell your girlfriend that you slept around?

"Guys, is there a way to cheat without being considered a cheater by my girlfriend when she finds out?"

Well, I don't think so.

----

Anyway, just choose the Others path.
No but it is a game. games are supposed to be an escape from reality and do stuff you cant do in real life, if and No other AVN has a cheating status. most you are free to sleep around with 0 consquence. Like in Milfy day you can sleep with everyone ,college kings, the same , the deluca family the same , wym yet again the same.

what pisses me off is the fact that it just came out of nowhere. If it was there at the start I would of left the game be and moved on. but no the game seemed like you can date and sleep with all the women and I loved it and love all the side girls and main girls except bella and I was happy to be able to sleep and date with all and super excited to play on in to season 3 and I imported the save played through the interllude which I loved and got to the party and realized there was fucking cheating status

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Question, on the others path, if you go on a date with Nicole instead of Nora, but still express that you are still interested in her, does she still decide to stop seeing you when she finds out you're a student?

Aug 29, 2023
what pisses me off is the fact that it just came out of nowhere. If it was there at the start I would of left the game be and moved on. but no the game seemed like you can date and sleep with all the women and I loved it and love all the side girls and main girls except bella and I was happy to be able to sleep and date with all and super excited to play on in to season 3 and I imported the save played through the interllude which I loved and got to the party and realized there was fucking cheating status
Not entirely nowhere. The MC has been nudged the whole time to pick an exclusive main girl. And like Elena says in episode 8, if you’re serious about that girl, you shouldn’t be fucking around.

If you want a game where you fuck around, Being a DIK is simply not that game. Sure looks that way at first; the MC gets to fuck Josy and Maya and Sage, and mouth-fuck Bella, and fuck Quinn’s whores and Pink Rose strippers, and chase after Jade and Cathy, and run amok in the HOT house jamming his cock into every available pussy, mouth, and butthole.

But the whole goal of this game is to make us finally choose one girl to be happy with. It’s the How I Met Your Mother scenario, where Ted weirdly tells his children all about how he fucked around extensively before finally settling for one awesome girl. (And then she died, so now he’s gonna go after the fuck buddy whom we’ve already, firmly established was all wrong for him. Yeah, I’m still annoyed with how the writers ended that sitcom. Fucking hacks.)

Even the Others path is pushing us thataway. You chose Others, but it’s pushing you primarily towards one girl or another. Whom sometimes you still have to choose: After the threeway with Nicole and Lily, you have to pick one of them! And if you pick Nicole, but have been fooling around with Nora, again you have to pick one of them! Girls are getting bumped off like Bachelor contestants.

If you want a fuckboy game where every girl’s available and remains available, this isn’t it. Oh, you can still be as much of a fuckboy as the game will allow. But eventually you’ll end up with one girl. Even the Maya/Josy throuple will, I expect, be reduced to one girl. The other girl had better not die in a fire, but the girls are eventually gonna come to the conclusion they can’t share the MC and you’ll have to choose one. And there will be tears… or maybe not, if you always chose to fuck the other girl. We’ll see.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Maya of all people should know how to treat someone yet there many times she is bad to Josy yet she treats MC much better then she ever does Josy. There only one scene where Maya acts like a good girlfriend and that if Josy wins best costume, would be nice if Maya could tell Josy thank you just once and instead of always feeling sorry for herself. I can't cut Maya slack when she hurting Josy
Maya is the most realistic character in the game.
In the sense that she reminds me of a girl I might actually meet in real life. She complains a lot and is a bit of a hypocrite, but she also manipulates her boyfriend and is afraid to take full responsibility for her actions. Yeah, she's not the nicest person, and I wouldn't want to date her in real life, but her personality is very well-developed and believable. Josy, on the other hand, is just a male fantasy based on the idea of the "lovestruck neighbor". She's always there for us, and she loves us for some unknown reason (the reason why she loves us is really ambiguous). She's too sweet, too vulnerable, and the game plays on our emotions in a way that can be a bit too shameless. I'm not trying to say that Maya is better or worse than Josy, but they work well together because they contrast each other. Maya's self-centered nature shines through in comparison to Josy's loyalty.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not entirely nowhere. The MC has been nudged the whole time to pick an exclusive main girl. And like Elena says in episode 8, if you’re serious about that girl, you shouldn’t be fucking around.

If you want a game where you fuck around, Being a DIK is simply not that game. Sure looks that way at first; the MC gets to fuck Josy and Maya and Sage, and mouth-fuck Bella, and fuck Quinn’s whores and Pink Rose strippers, and chase after Jade and Cathy, and run amok in the HOT house jamming his cock into every available pussy, mouth, and butthole.

But the whole goal of this game is to make us finally choose one girl to be happy with. It’s the How I Met Your Mother scenario, where Ted weirdly tells his children all about how he fucked around extensively before finally settling for one awesome girl. (And then she died, so now he’s gonna go after the fuck buddy whom we’ve already, firmly established was all wrong for him. Yeah, I’m still annoyed with how the writers ended that sitcom. Fucking hacks.)

Even the Others path is pushing us thataway. You chose Others, but it’s pushing you primarily towards one girl or another. Whom sometimes you still have to choose: After the threeway with Nicole and Lily, you have to pick one of them! And if you pick Nicole, but have been fooling around with Nora, again you have to pick one of them! Girls are getting bumped off like Bachelor contestants.

If you want a fuckboy game where every girl’s available and remains available, this isn’t it. Oh, you can still be as much of a fuckboy as the game will allow. But eventually you’ll end up with one girl. Even the Maya/Josy throuple will, I expect, be reduced to one girl. The other girl had better not die in a fire, but the girls are eventually gonna come to the conclusion they can’t share the MC and you’ll have to choose one. And there will be tears… or maybe not, if you always chose to fuck the other girl. We’ll see.
I agree with many of you, but the Josy, Maya and MC three relationship will be possible. There will be solo ways and three-way relationships. Actually, the throuple relationship is the first relationship decision in the game. Relationship decisions and not girl decisions.

Reactions: Joshy92

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what pisses me off is the fact that it just came out of nowhere.
Well, it didn't.

Just a couple of examples:

Did you forget that if you have sex with Cathy in episode 5, Bella will find out and flatly dump you ON THE SPOT?

Did you forget that if you date Jill, when Quinn notices (and she will: you can't avoid it), she will simply and flatly dump you no matter what you previously did?

THIS IS HOW THIS GAME WORKS

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
quick question how do some of you guys do different playthroughs when you know you might have to redo some puzzles or at least install a bunch of mods because DPC has made this game an incredible chore.
Don't install mods.

It's not a problem since you have to wait a whole year between updates. Not a problem in the least.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maya is the most realistic character in the game.
In the sense that she reminds me of a girl I might actually meet in real life. She complains a lot and is a bit of a hypocrite, but she also manipulates her boyfriend and is afraid to take full responsibility for her actions. Yeah, she's not the nicest person, and I wouldn't want to date her in real life, but her personality is very well-developed and believable. Josy, on the other hand, is just a male fantasy based on the idea of the "lovestruck neighbor". She's always there for us, and she loves us for some unknown reason (the reason why she loves us is really ambiguous). She's too sweet, too vulnerable, and the game plays on our emotions in a way that can be a bit too shameless. I'm not trying to say that Maya is better or worse than Josy, but they work well together because they contrast each other. Maya's self-centered nature shines through in comparison to Josy's loyalty.
You Maya haters are really obsessed, aren't you?

I can't stand you anymore. Ignore list.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Question, on the others path, if you go on a date with Nicole instead of Nora, but still express that you are still interested in her, does she still decide to stop seeing you when she finds out you're a student?
do you need the other path to date nicole?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
wait you're that free? I can't even stand doing the tests again :HideThePain:
Scrappy's mod lets you toggle minigames on and off at will. Pretty sure Sancho's does as well. If there's one you like but hate the rest, that fixes it. And if you hate them all, then just turn them all off. Fuck that minigame shit.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Best VNs never go harems, because both plot and endings must have at least some sense, something that can motivate you to play and replay the game. The 1-time harem games is a bullshit. No story, no sense, not plausible at all. Would you wait, relatively speaking (and most likely it is) 10 years to play 1-time use game with almost zero replayability, a just few ridiculous endings, etc?

There are many other similar games, for having "fun" and jerking off. The question is, why do you want every AVN to be that kind?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No but it is a game. games are supposed to be an escape from reality and do stuff you cant do in real life, if and No other AVN has a cheating status. most you are free to sleep around with 0 consquence. Like in Milfy day you can sleep with everyone ,college kings, the same , the deluca family the same , wym yet again the same.

As others have said it doesn't come out of nowhere, MC's internal monologue expresses guilt and doubt about dating multiple girls on a few occasions before the ep 8 decision, as you'd know if you actually read things instead of using ctrl between sex scenes.

My best advice to you is to download Scrappy's or Sancho's mod and just unlock the gallery for the sex scenes. Or play Intertwined as I think you'd enjoy that.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Best VNs never go harems, because both plot and endings must have at least some sense, something that can motivate you to play and replay the game. The 1-time harem games is a bullshit. No story, no sense, not plausible at all. Would you wait, relatively speaking (and most likely it is) 10 years to play 1-time use game with almost zero replayability, a just few ridiculous endings, etc?

There are many other similar games, for having "fun" and jerking off. The question is, why do you want every AVN to be that kind?
for me I don' like constantly replaying games to get different routes/endings. Like even though I love the last time I played was ep 6. and I had 4 episodes to play through and I had forgotten a lot so I replayed through it recently. but loved the game originally since I didnt need to worry about routes and could just get on and get along and sleep with the girl and I loved it

and I don't think everything should have a harem ending but I think this one should have one for those interested in doing them all at once like the first 8 chapters were. and the steam blurb doesnt make it sound romantic " A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex."

its not like "This game is about finding the girl of your dreams while in college"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
As others have said it doesn't come out of nowhere, MC's internal monologue expresses guilt and doubt about dating multiple girls on a few occasions before the ep 8 decision, as you'd know if you actually read things instead of using ctrl between sex scenes.

My best advice to you is to download Scrappy's or Sancho's mod and just unlock the gallery for the sex scenes. Or play Intertwined as I think you'd enjoy that.
I do read. like where I am at jill is offering to help maya with legal trouble since sages dad couldn't help her. and I also loved the interlude but was sad when zoes gran died. its just I am disabled (juvenile huntingtons disease) and sometimes I lose focus and miss stuff until it is pointed out to me.

EDIT also I have scrappy and I have all the sex scenes its just I love the story until the whole 1 girl bit. Like I love when if you did the threesome with Sandy and Nicole when you work at the pink rose Sandy comes up and gives you a kiss and Nicole is like "Hey! you beat me to it!"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes