Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is the most realistic character in the game.
In the sense that she reminds me of a girl I might actually meet in real life. She complains a lot and is a bit of a hypocrite, but she also manipulates her boyfriend and is afraid to take full responsibility for her actions. Yeah, she's not the nicest person, and I wouldn't want to date her in real life, but her personality is very well-developed and believable. Josy, on the other hand, is just a male fantasy based on the idea of the "lovestruck neighbor". She's always there for us, and she loves us for some unknown reason (the reason why she loves us is really ambiguous). She's too sweet, too vulnerable, and the game plays on our emotions in a way that can be a bit too shameless. I'm not trying to say that Maya is better or worse than Josy, but they work well together because they contrast each other. Maya's self-centered nature shines through in comparison to Josy's loyalty.
Josy feels pretty realistic to me and even if you see her as a lovestruck girl next door that does actually happen she the perfect girl all wrap in a tiny tan package. Maya on the other hand there is really two Maya's one is the my life sucks and the whole world is against me that Maya is totally unlikable then there the care free fun Maya she on the other hand can be pretty great. Maya's personality can be tiring Josy can make you tired for a much better and sexy reason :devilish: :sneaky:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Josy feels pretty realistic to me and even if you see her as a lovestruck girl next door that does actually happen she the perfect girl all wrap in a tiny tan package. Maya on the other hand there is really two Maya's one is the my life sucks and the whole world is against me that Maya is totally unlikable then there the care free fun Maya she on the other hand can be pretty great. Maya's personality can be tiring Josy can make you tired for a much better and sexy reason :devilish: :sneaky:
Exactly. There's no such thing as a perfect girl. Every girl has her flaws and vices. Sage is too hot-tempered, gullible and frivolous. Jill is too arrogant and naive. Bella's too depressive and boring. Maya is stupid, gullible, and frivolous. Josy didn't seem to have any negative qualities except that she probably has too low self-esteem and can be pissed off by a simple comment from a drunken jerk. But in fact, even here, DPC presents this quality as a nice character trait.

Reactions: Darkwen

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maya's self-centered nature shines through in comparison to Josy's loyalty.
Fucking LMAO. I mean hey, I'm all for everyone enjoying their LI's and all.
If people said she was cute, petit, sporty, competitive, kinky, sexy and quite a few other things, I'd say: Hell fucking yeah.

But LOYAL? Lmao. The game fucking starts with her being a hoe and cheating on Maya.
Josy is a lot of great things(yes, I am a MJ enjoyer too), but using loyalty as a standout virtue for Josy is beyond delusional.
The stale relationship doesn't not justify cheating, end of story. Brake it off and fuck who you want.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Exactly. There's no such thing as a perfect girl. Every girl has her flaws and vices. Sage is too hot-tempered, gullible and frivolous. Jill is too arrogant and naive. Bella's too depressive and boring. Maya is stupid, gullible, and frivolous. Josy didn't seem to have any negative qualities except that she probably has too low self-esteem and can be pissed off by a simple comment from a drunken jerk. But in fact, even here, DPC presents this quality as a nice character trait.
I wouldn't tell Bella that she good with an axe :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fucking LMAO. I mean hey, I'm all for everyone enjoying their LI's and all.
If people said she was cute, petit, sporty, competitive, kinky, sexy and quite a few other things, I'd say: Hell fucking yeah.

But LOYAL? Lmao. The game fucking starts with her being a hoe and cheating on Maya.
Josy is a lot of great things(yes, I am a MJ enjoyer too), but using loyalty as a standout virtue for Josy is beyond delusional.
The stale relationship doesn't not justify cheating, end of story. Brake it off and fuck who you want.
I always find it funny when people get mad at Josy for something but someone else does it or was even worse people say nothing. Maya did the same thing minus having MC dick inside her but it still sex . Maya didn't spend a single second thinking about Josy feelings she didn't give a rats ass about her yet at least Josy questions herself. Maya isn't really a moral person but she pretty fast to judge, Welcome back Lime

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I always find it funny when people get mad at Josy for something but someone else does it or was even worse people say nothing. Maya did the same thing minus having MC dick inside her but it still sex yet Maya didn't spend a single second thinking about Josy feelings she didn't give a rats ass about her yet at least Josy questions herself. Maya isn't really a moral person but she pretty fast to judge, Welcome back Lime
Maya ain't great too. Only thing that saves Sage from me really being more negative towards her is that she knew she was cheated on, so she revenge fucked the MC. As much of a Zoey stan that I am, on my other routes with other LI's, if she gets aggressive and starts cockblocking and all, make no mistake, I'll will not only tell Zoey to fuck off, but I would lose interest in a Zoey run. I take no favorites here. But what you say, on one thing I do not agree. Josy going all the way does make it worse for me.

Like I said, Josy is a lot of great things if you follow that route. But using loyal as a standout virtue is just way too much xD

Would she be loyal to MC? Probably. Less drama, secrecy and all. But it doesn't not excuse what she did.
That's my point of view that will probably never change.

P.S. Hi right back at you Darkwen, always great seeing Josy's #1 fan :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya ain't great too. Only thing that saves Sage from me really being more negative towards her is that she knew she was cheated on, so she revenge fucked the MC. As much of a Zoey stan that I am, on my other routes with other LI's, if she gets aggressive and starts cockblocking and all, make no mistake, I'll will not only tell Zoey to fuck off, but I would lose interest in a Zoey run. I take no favorites here. But what you say, on one thing I do not agree. Josy going all the way does make it worse for me.

Like I said, Josy is a lot of great things if you follow that route. But using loyal as a standout virtue is just way too much xD

Would she be loyal to MC? Probably. Less drama, secrecy and all. But it doesn't not excuse what she did.
That's my point of view that will probably never change.

P.S. Hi right back at you Darkwen, always great seeing Josy's #1 fan :D
For me Maya going 85% doesn't save her in this it still pretty much sex I mean if your dating a girl and she told you she cheated but the guy didn't put it in all the way so it shouldn't count I don't think any one would buy that well other then Joshy :ROFLMAO:
I'm ok if Zoey cockblocks Derek just to mess with him, I want them together:giggle:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I wish I possessed that level of autism to see the fun in IQ quizzes and puzzles jammed in to fatten the game up.

Its already rare enough I get to come on here to keep up with threads, working and all that sometimes you just wanna chill, Badik didn't feel this tiring before. If I had that much free time kicking rocks I would see your point, but responsibilities and adulting does that.
Just play again with minigames turned off.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Ok most of you more then likely already know this but it must be easier to play with the minigames turned off but what about the cash and pic.

I play with minigames on because thats the only way i know how to get money and the special renders and have done it with every LI path ( a real man GRRRRR ) lol.

So, is it possible to get the money and renders without playing the minigames or do you miss out on something along the way. Just wondering out of curiosity.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Being a DIK S3 with Scrappy's multimod to v0.10. S1 & S2 port is also available below in two options, very compressed or less compression. Very compressed is smaller but the videos can be a bit pixelated as a result.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of the port, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port:
  • S1 & S2: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game.
  • S3: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3/game.
Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2. You can do this by copying "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845" from - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1 to - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

If it doesn't work, there are save files I knicked from elsewhere on this thread that you can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - very compressed: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - less compression: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S3 v0.10: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S3 save files: Pixeldrain

Edit 06/03/24: Added better quality S1 & S2 v0.8.3 port option
Received a few complaints that my compressed Season 1 & Season 2 port was a little too compressed and the videos came out pixelated. As such, I have included a new version of the port with less compression.

I wasn't able to find a compressed version of S1 & S2 v0.8.3 so I've included the version I made for my port below:

Compressed Season 1 & Season 2 v0.8.3: -

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok most of you more then likely already know this but it must be easier to play with the minigames turned off but what about the cash and pic.

I play with minigames on because thats the only way i know how to get money and the special renders and have done it with every LI path ( a real man GRRRRR ) lol.

So, is it possible to get the money and renders without playing the minigames or do you miss out on something along the way. Just wondering out of curiosity.
If you deactivate games you find a lot more money lying around. For game needs you have no problem, from memory the only situation where you risk running out of money is when you meet Riona at the preps party. I have no interest in 2d renders, for those you probably wouldn't have enough

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My biggest DIK wants/needs/desires atm

1. Bella happy ending
2. Not botched Zoey romance, the 'we drifted apart but eventually found our way back to each other' type of Romance for the Eunuch Run
3. Quinn happy ending
:cautious:
Very disappointing list... What if instead DPC gave you a nice 60fps animation of a puddle of rain falling in with all the reflections possible? It will take a month, but it will be worth it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes