Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Only Joshy92 gets this look.

In reality, she is shy and it trying to get her courage up to ask Joshy to the Sadie Hawkins Dance....
A dance with Quinn?
That would be so awesome. I would make sure to wear a nice tuxedo and have plenty of red roses for my angel.
And I would make sure to have a love letter for her that details why I think she is the one for me.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
game was great until i followed the guide to the point where you gotta dump all the main girls, yet you can still fool around with the side chicks? i already restarted once because i didnt have enough points for the love triangle with maya & josy just to have it mean nothing if you pick someone else, should have a gallery unlock that doesnt require a mod because with all the forced free roam trying to navigate the dik frat is a headache

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
A dance with Quinn?
That would be so awesome. I would make sure to wear a nice tuxedo and have plenty of red roses for my angel.
And I would make sure to have a love letter for her that details why I think she is the one for me.
You know Joshy, it’s great to see that you have all those future plans with Quinn…
But have you thought about asking her what she thinks about you ? :LOL:
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.png 4.png 5.PNG

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
game was great until i followed the guide to the point where you gotta dump all the main girls, yet you can still fool around with the side chicks? i already restarted once because i didnt have enough points for the love triangle with maya & josy just to have it mean nothing if you pick someone else, should have a gallery unlock that doesnt require a mod because with all the forced free roam trying to navigate the dik frat is a headache
I didn't understand anything.

Reactions: jimbro

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A dance with Quinn?
Thanks for the fan art idea, Joshy. Vanilla, "saved" Quinn, this has never happened before.
It is still useful to look into this thread from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes