Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't doubt that the Royce Villa used to be Lynette's parents' villa.

I answered that and it was explicitly only about Lana's room in the Royce Villa and not about the Royce Villa itself.

"Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know.""
The photo's of Lynette and friends and the photo of Jill( I think it Jill) show the same house in the background

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The magazine :D April fools issue... nice ;)

Well... but i guess its the actual model for KRJs boobs... hm, pictured her a little different in my head... But i wasnt into her anyways, usually i prefer redheads but strangely... in being a dik iam not into a single redhead in the game so far.
Ghosties are great, but I'd sure have liked them to be puffy ghost nipples!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So I seemingly can't open badik and was wondering if anyone could help. What I mean is when I click to literally start the game up nothing happens. At first I though it was an error with my system but I've made thorough checks and everything else is functioning as well as to be expected. Every other app/download I have starts with no issues, the only issue I'm having is with Badik Season 2 to be specific. I'm not having any issues with opening any of the 8.X versions, and no I don't use modded saves. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just me.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So I seemingly can't open badik and was wondering if anyone could help. What I mean is when I click to literally start the game up nothing happens. At first I though it was an error with my system but I've made thorough checks and everything else is functioning as well as to be expected. Every other app/download I have starts with no issues, the only issue I'm having is with Badik Season 2 to be specific. I'm not having any issues with opening any of the 8.X versions, and no I don't use modded saves. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just me.
Don't know if this might help, but badik also crashes on my pc whenever I underclock my CPU, if I let it go wild the game runs fine, but if I underclock it then it always crashes despite barely using the CPU (5800x3d).

Other renpy games don't have the same problem on my machine.

Also, have you seen how the game behaves on task manager?
Does it load at all or does the process just close as soon as you start it?

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
"devs just really want the Mc and those two cheaters..."

1712028380763.png

the price for creating a character that has a tiny bit of complexity is too high sometimes.
(imagine calling Maya/Josy complex characters, right? lol).

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I think the chick version of the mc in this is actually an alpha male.
He is tough but he doesn't show off like a dik affinity mc does.
Neutral is the real Alpha. Beat the bad guys, and be gentleman to ladies and other folks.

Chick is a pussy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There's something wrong with the DIK wall of images. This is what we see in EP8. The top right picture shows Tommy, Derek and the MC in the Pink Rose. What does Jacob say in EP3? What happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose. Actually, no cell phones are allowed in the Pink Rose. But the picture of Jacob's arrest is the really interesting one.
screenshot0001.png

Take a close look at the picture of Jacob's arrest. There's a wall in the background and the policeman and Jacob are showing us their backs.
screenshot0001a.png

Now take a look at the supposedly identical picture from EP9. Somehow the picture has changed.
screenshot0003.png

The wall is gone as a background and instead you can see the mall and another naked guy running away. Jacob's pose is the same. But his hair seems to be shorter. But that could be due to the blur. The policeman, on the other hand, has turned around and is no longer showing us his back.
screenshot0003a.png

What did Josy say to Maya in EP9 shortly before the end of the courage game? That she might have discovered a clue out there. Maya's reaction to this was rather shocked. Is that the clue, a heavily and willfully altered image? What does Maya know about it?:unsure:

The question is also which of the two images is the real image, because we know that Jacob is familiar with image editing.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021
There's something wrong with the DIK wall of images. This is what we see in EP8. The top right picture shows Tommy, Derek and the MC in the Pink Rose. What does Jacob say in EP3? What happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose. Actually, no cell phones are allowed in the Pink Rose. But the picture of Jacob's arrest is the really interesting one.
View attachment 3501642

Take a close look at the picture of Jacob's arrest. There's a wall in the background and the policeman and Jacob are showing us their backs.
View attachment 3501643

Now take a look at the supposedly identical picture from EP9. Somehow the picture has changed.
View attachment 3501655

The wall is gone as a background and instead you can see the mall and another naked guy running away. Jacob's pose is the same. But his hair seems to be shorter. But that could be due to the blur. The policeman, on the other hand, has turned around and is no longer showing us his back.
View attachment 3501656

What did Josy say to Maya in EP9 shortly before the end of the courage game? That she might have discovered a clue out there. Maya's reaction to this was rather shocked. Is that the clue, a heavily and willfully altered image? What does Maya know about it?:unsure:

The question is also which of the two images is the real image, because we know that Jacob is familiar with image editing.
Both could be real.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes