Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Bro I think we can all agree I'm an alpha stud.
Vinny will shit his pants when he finds out he has made my list.
yes, you are an alpha, after all it seems that you are after every girl who produces shadow. You have Maya very neglected. :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes, you are an alpha, after all it seems that you are after every girl who produces shadow. You have Maya very neglected. :KEK:
Me and Maya are a team I lick the girls vaginas while she licks their arses.
Of course sometimes we swap holes.

I would never neglect my sweetheart we do everything together.

neskimo

Dec 6, 2019
When you watch movies or read a books you're also want to replace the author's writing and change things you don't like or don't agree with? You have to option to eat it and go on, tolerate or just rage quit. What's the sense to complain and imagine how'd you be done that or this? MC in this game loves Josy, and she also obsessed with him, and MC can decide to continue to love her or to stay just a friends. But nor in this or in other games you're able to tell characters to fuck off if they are the core of the plot. Nobody will create such a huge branching from the beginning to satisfy your whining.
Well it just breaks the continuity when I never made a move on Maya or pursued her in any way, and only went on a single weekend date with Josy and didn’t sleep with her either. Then later on Tommy and Derek are behaving as if I simultaneously impregnated both of their respective sisters while also cheating on both of them with one another and are therefore honor bound to provide an explanation for not talking to them anymore or even wanting them around. Particularly when Derek breaks character and tries to get serious about guilt tripping me for his stupid sister kissing me for no reason. It went from “lesbo-bullet dodged” to “you need to make this right”, like I don’t even know either of you. Went on one date with a coworker and crashed on a fellow student’s spare bed and now suddenly I am their polyamorous incestuous father. It just feels like there is an “Indifference/Cruelty thread” missing, as if it’s inconceivable that someone would not be in to at least one of these 2 specific characters. If someone doesn’t tell you they have a boyfriend until after they are on a date kissing you they are not trustworthy and should be avoided, and if someone is super vague and evasive about their past to the point you could mistakenly assume she was willingly fucking her own dad for tuition money she should also be avoided.

[Edit]
In hindsight this shit is fucking retarded. His old faced sister kissed me without my consent while I was laying in the grass apparently too close to a desperate “virgin” whore. I had to physically remove the skank’s leg off my dick for naively trying to watch a movie with a moose knuckle barnacle. Since she is the one that kissed the MC how the fuck does it make sense for Derek to act like it was super significant that she likes MC if she is just throwing herself at people she just met that did nothing to reciprocate or encourage it. She diddled MC every chance she could get, she even left snail trails all over him after dry humping him in his sleep for fucks sake.
IMG_8356.jpeg
IMG_8357.jpeg
This dude is mad because I didn’t fuck his sister, nor did I want to.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
A phone and looks like a long text
The most logical thing is that Vinny sent her a threat and a photo of Riona tied to a chair. And here's my prediction, this will be the last scene of chapter 11. Which will leave the conflict against Vinny for the next year in Chapter 12. :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And what? Stanley clearly speaks to MC and Derek, not to the Rusty & Tommy. Because they know the rules, but they also load a lot of cash for this private "special" parties. Rules are rules, but not for everyone. Anyway, even if it's not Rusty & Tommy phones, then girls still can take this photos and share them later. The same way the Lily did it and even shared it on Rooster.

The same level of elaboration as the Lily being a police informer.

Help him with what? Derek help was a comedian element, but seriously? The only "help" JB could do is being arrested together with Jacob. That's a moment when each one for himself. I don't need to explain that any ass move against police/security will immediately escalate the shit up and make things dozens time worse. This was just an administrative offense, so there was nothing terrible about it. You suggesting to share this administrative offence with your "bro" and get arrested together or escalate thing to criminal offence either?

Nobody doubts that is was DPC. But in terms of game it was Tommy, who changed the pictures. Purpose is unknown and the probability of DPC fuckup is also on the table among the other versions.

:FacePalm: They didn't seen the "old" picture with Jacob. You can call this a clue if you have something to think about and you're really interested and up to it. But what the hell J&M have to do with Jacob and his photos? Especially and exclusively on their branch only? What this clue leads us to? You just popping the different facts and situations and trying to put it all together for J&M branch somehow, even if it have absolutely zero sense at all. Just think rationally ( :PogChamp: ) and try to follow your own logic in this case. Two drunk horny girls who are role playing detectives/investigators exploring the evidents in Rusty's room. MC finds them, they asking MC of personal questions (Zoey, etc) and they deciding to play the drink game right after. They asking more personal and intimate questions, dare each other for sexual stuff and at the end they deciding to continue their "investigation" as an element of chicken race. Girls are daring each other and trying to find a way to make each other to chicken out. They don't know and have anything to that fucking photos on the wall. And besides that, Jacob have nothing (NOTHING) to this death scene mystery. Especially when you are horny, drunk, half naked girl with your boobs off and on adrenaline because any second someone can walk in on them (which is finally happening after all). Jacob pictures (while girls seen only one of them), Tommy's faked death scene, Halloween, dare game. Where the hell is the clues here and how this all is connected?

Maya is shocked because Josy is about to come out the room with her boobs off and that's all. And since she doesn't want to chicken out she's imagining of doing the same thing and she is quite not comfortable with this idea. She have to pick between 2 bad options. That's all. Jacob and his fucking picture are the last thing on their minds at this moment, and talking about finding clues is just an element of their game and an excuse to get out the room to win the dare game. It's so obvious that it doesn't even require discussion. Just take into account their condition, the situation and what they are doing. You pull facts by the ears, even when there are no prerequisites for it.
You are again looking for problems where there are none and conveniently leave out what Jacob said in the Pink Rose.

Jacob: "Are you crazy? This is a safe place, dude."
Jacob: "What happens here stays here."

The picture from that evening in the Pink Rose hangs on the DIK picture wall, which is not in the Pink Rose, but in the DIK Mansion.

I also thought about the hysteria game again and it could be related to that. The dead guy is the MC and he was supposed to be murdered, but you shouldn't take that literally. Ever heard of "character assassination".

The pictures on the DIK wall are used for exactly that in EP10. The Cathy picture was also used that way. Also in EP10, the MC has the nightmare that happened around the time the Pink Rose picture was taken. Coincidence? I don't think so. Why? The picture shows Tommy, Derek and the MC. So they can be ruled out as DIK traitors because they didn't take the picture. But the MC could have seen the photographer and remembered it later.

But now there's something else. Tommy has the picture from the DIK Latop and we know that the DIK cell phones are connected to the DIK laptop. I think that Tommy put the picture up on purpose so that the MC can find out who used his secret code.
Who all used his secret code? Jamie, Rusty, Jacob and the MC. Derek and Tommy are ruled out, but don't get too excited because I'm going to bring Jacob back in because he could claim a favor from Derek because Jacob gave his DIK secret code to Derek. So that leaves Leon, JB, Nick and Jacob as DIK traitors.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As long as I can fight vinny or caleb it will be enough for me.
meh, we probably gonna lose to them anyway, for some bullshit " plot " reason he comes up with. :rolleyes: I could not even kick Tommy's ass here,. MC called the " Dik secret code " that none give a shit about anyway:rolleyes::whistle::LOL:, instead of kicking his ass, throwing him out of the room, and tell him "Whoever I date, or fuck is none of your god damn bussines, GET Lost ! "

BeingADIK 2024-04-03 00-14-36-26.jpg

such a bullshit.
But Hey I'm just a DPC hater :whistle:, there is absolutely nothing in his game that can be criticized he is such a perfectionist, and its shown, in all of his minigames, He is the Goat. He so great, even if the development time will take 1,5 year, its will still worth it, with 5 Madam scenes, and animated dildo scenes, and 1 minutes intros that you can watch twice in the episode, because it will add so much immersion, there is no other game, that even can come close to this level, he deserve 50.000 patreon, come on everyone subscribe to him , give him more money !.!.! He already proved himself.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes