Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Zoey ruined herself with tattoos, piercings, stupid blue hair - let some other asshole deal with her stupid ass. I always make her affinity opposite that of MC to hasten her departure.
I agree, I have too many girls on my list already. I have 5 main girls to deal with on my romance routes, and like 20 side hoes on my DIK route. Besides, right now I'm focused on getting Sally and the thirsty ghoul. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Another possibility with the Quinn image.

In EP10 when Bella is calling MC on the phone. We see an unhappy Quinn storm out of the Dean's office.

It could be that Rio was observed or careless in some way. This was observed and it led to Quinn. Quinn or the leader of Quinn's crew sees Rio as a liability. Quinn, being a true professional with her business plan, goes along with it.
Nah, Nah. That was simply Burke shut down the whole Tuition thing once and for all and cut ties with Quinn. The moment Sage walked into his home with Maya and brught it up, it was over. it became to close to burn him , and expecially now that he was planing a divorce.

and you can get this easily by talking to Quinn during the thanksgiving party. She drastically changed her whole plan about her being the president of the Hots, getting the power and all the other things she was planing. She gave up on all, now her focus is purely and only on the drug bussines.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lord I wish Zoey would stayed on the west coast never seen a character try to be shoehorned into a story like zoey
wait , you don't appreciate DPC's master storytelling about Zoey , who was mentioned only once , 99% of the player even forget that her insignificant presence ever existed,
only to make a cheap cliffhanger of her showing up, and folks be like: who is her again ?
and then delay a whole episode as everyone was waiting for the continuation of the story, now that their MC made his choice about his love life.

only to this girl get an intermezzo all about her, Honoring her grandmother wish by geting and ugly chest tattoo for her memory, wasting the money she left at her, achieving literally nothing, proving her step father was right all along. But she learned a valuable lesson about " Home blindness" or whatever the fuck is . . . and thats make her so life experienced that somehow she so mature comperead to rest of the cast, that they all drooling themself over her , while she end up working at her mother's shop, as this was obvious from the begining.
and all this could have been done in one scene on the bench, just like in the end it happened in the episode 9. ?!

0_S_5B47bo-4N9FtGu.gif

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Nah, Nah. That was simply Burke shut down the whole Tuition thing once and for all and cut ties with Quinn. The moment Sage walked into his home with Maya and brught it up, it was over. it became to close to burn him , and expecially now that he was planing a divorce.

and you can get this easily by talking to Quinn during the thanksgiving party. She drastically changed her whole plan about her being the president of the Hots, getting the power and all the other things she was planing. She gave up on all, now her focus is purely and only on the drug bussines.
That is the first explanation of Q's bit at the fireside picnic that has made sense for me. I still think that when she said she couldn't believe she kissed the mc, she meant it. Her change probably has ramifications for Riona too.

Burke's phone call after Maya and company leave is also starting to make sense.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is the first explanation of Q's bit at the fireside picnic that has made sense for me. I still think that when she said she couldn't believe she kissed the mc, she meant it. Her change probably has ramifications for Riona too.

Burke's phone call after Maya and company leave is also starting to make sense.
Exactly, just think about it. Quinn was extremely cocky when she try to sell the weed to that prep kid whos name I don't remember, but he threatened her that Tybalt would make sure she gets kicked out from the school, and Quinn has zero fear, rightfully because Burke hands was on her. ( :devilish: :ROFLMAO: )

anyway Mona thing happened, but Burke was able to fix that under the radar. However, his own daughter bringing a friend for her to his home with this Tuition stuff was a literal nuke bomb for him. and since he also planing to divorce from Jade and give her as little as its nessecary , or even nothing , he is no position to not take actions to clean his hand as long as its not to late.

of course we don't know if Mona might show up again a mess things up, but right now Burke is in a good position, and if MC showed the video to the Diks of him Fucking Jade.
He is literaly in The Winner position. Jade can try to thow accusation of him having sex with college girls, in the end her are just gonna be words, while he will have a full Sex tape of Jade fucking a college boy.

in this case even if Mona would show up teary eyed, saying he try to Raper her or something, would not change anything.

If Burek is you homie, help him out, Fuck Jade and show the Video.(y):ROFLMAO:.
do a solid for a bro:LOL::coffee:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is doing a DIK run worth it? I always chose the chick path because some of the dik dialogue choices are so fucking mean :ROFLMAO:
worth it just to fuck Sage in the ass in episode 9 otherwise I prefer a mostly a Chik path myself with a few exceptions like punching Tybalt in the face.

Reactions: UrFriend

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
wait , you don't appreciate DPC's master storytelling about Zoey , who was mentioned only once , 99% of the player even forget that her insignificant presence ever existed,
only to make a cheap cliffhanger of her showing up, and folks be like: who is her again ?
and then delay a whole episode as everyone was waiting for the continuation of the story, now that their MC made his choice about his love life.

only to this girl get an intermezzo all about her, Honoring her grandmother wish by geting and ugly chest tattoo for her memory, wasting the money she left at her, achieving literally nothing, proving her step father was right all along. But she learned a valuable lesson about " Home blindness" or whatever the fuck is . . . and thats make her so life experienced that somehow she so mature comperead to rest of the cast, that they all drooling themself over her , while she end up working at her mother's shop, as this was obvious from the begining.
and all this could have been done in one scene on the bench, just like in the end it happened in the episode 9. ?!

View attachment 3511489
DPC reading the stuff you write:

1712278340471.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 3511489
Hahaha that was a pretty neat summary of Zoey. :KEK:
20240324_141248.jpg

Jun 16, 2022
I didn't play all the routes yet (mainly Jill, Nicole/Envy, and Nora), but the Sage branch is by far my favorite. I really love the chemistry between the MC and Sage, despite being opposites in how they interact with others/one another, and the MC's feelings of inadequacy towards Sage. They are very supportive of the other's interests/projects and don't shy away from communicating their feelings towards the other person. I'm curious what are other players' favorite routes so far.

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
worth it just to fuck Sage in the ass in episode 9
You can do that with any affinity though, her path is not affinity-exclusive. Some dialogues even differ a bit on Neutral/Chick.

Actually I can think of only a few scenes which are exclusive to DIK affinity, mostly with Quinn. Other than that you can get pretty much all of them with any affinity.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Asked this before, but since new folks, do you think it will come a point when the player will read Quinn's thoughts like it happens with other LI? If yes, what kinda event do you think will signal the change? :cautious:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Exactly, just think about it. Quinn was extremely cocky when she try to sell the weed to that prep kid whos name I don't remember, but he threatened her that Tybalt would make sure she gets kicked out from the school, and Quinn has zero fear, rightfully because Burke hands was on her. ( :devilish: :ROFLMAO: )

anyway Mona thing happened, but Burke was able to fix that under the radar. However, his own daughter bringing a friend for her to his home with this Tuition stuff was a literal nuke bomb for him. and since he also planing to divorce from Jade and give her as little as its nessecary , or even nothing , he is no position to not take actions to clean his hand as long as its not to late.

of course we don't know if Mona might show up again a mess things up, but right now Burke is in a good position, and if MC showed the video to the Diks of him Fucking Jade.
He is literaly in The Winner position. Jade can try to thow accusation of him having sex with college girls, in the end her are just gonna be words, while he will have a full Sex tape of Jade fucking a college boy.

in this case even if Mona would show up teary eyed, saying he try to Raper her or something, would not change anything.

If Burek is you homie, help him out, Fuck Jade and show the Video.(y):ROFLMAO:.
do a solid for a bro:LOL::coffee:

SNOOP: "Word to LL Cool Chip. He gets it. Bros befo hoez!"

1712321325047.png

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Sep 26, 2023
Burke did nothing wrong.
  • He lost his former job for refusing to engage in securities fraud.
  • He helped Quinn, a brillant entrepreneur who unfortunately grew up in an underprivileged environnement, to develop her promissing local project.
  • He secured many girls futures with generous donations.
He has more honor and integrity than all the love interests combined. Yes, he cheated on his partner but so did Maya, Josy, Isabella and Sage. Besides, Jade deserves to be cuck. If my wife had forced me to adopt Tybalt, I'd cheated on her with my whole neigboorhood.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Burke did nothing wrong.
  • He lost his former job for refusing to engage in securities fraud.
  • He helped Quinn, a brillant entrepreneur who unfortunately grew up in an underprivileged environnement, to develop her promissing local project.
  • He secured many girls futures with generous donations.
He has more honor and integrity than all the love interests combined. Yes, he cheated on his partner but so did Maya, Josy, Isabella and Sage. Besides, Jade deserves to be cuck. If my wife had forced me to adopt Tybalt, I'd cheated on her with my whole neigboorhood.
Jade is such a bad wife that she would revalue anyone:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
This fucking asshole still hasn't completed the episode.....

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes