Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think I like this hating Zoey meta that much, can't we go back to Maya and Josy are cheating liars, Jill has a goblin smile and Quinn is a proustite rhetoric? :cautious::Kappa:
:unsure:
Quinn, Maya and Jill received roasting in this thread for its entire existence, collecting maximum hate, Josy received this after Ep. 10, as a result the gates to Hell were opened and some of her fans burned.. And repeat all this in a circle, pooping on those same waifus for the hundredth time is boring. It's an endless circlejerk.
We need something new. For example, few people pay attention to such a useless girl in the game as Sally.
Is this a little ball of hatred and malice towards MC for no reason, or because she doesn't get good enough dicking and therefore acts like a bitch towards our guy? DPC well described one tsundere who behaves this way because showing feelings is a weakness for her, the street taught her to be a heartless bitch, otherwise you won’t survive (thanks Rox, father of the year:FacePalm:) and we see how with MC this facade of callousness gradually falls away, how their relationship dynamics are developing (you can hate Quinn for the crap she does, but so far MC is the only one who has been able to melt a little).
And as an alternative to one tsundere, DPC offers a nerdy shrimp who is mean to us because... she is most likely dissatisfied with Magnar. And she looks like if you have a boner for her, then you're most likely on the FBI's wanted list.
Sally is not needed. Absolutely useless character, increasing development time.
That's it, 15 minutes and new content for discussion.

Reactions: mostwanted8

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Funny!—but no you didn’t. Too many characters, and every time I tried to use “fuck” in the quote it rejected me.

And it wouldn’t let me write, “Yes, it’s bigger than a baby’s arm.” But it will let me write, “Yes, it’s larger than a baby’s arm,” so I usually go with that.
Had you seen what DPC put into the code to check this players quotes input? :HideThePain: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: isn't he a freaky one?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
:unsure:
Quinn, Maya and Jill received roasting in this thread for its entire existence, collecting maximum hate, Josy received this after Ep. 10, as a result the gates to Hell were opened and some of her fans burned.. And repeat all this in a circle, pooping on those same waifus for the hundredth time is boring. It's an endless circlejerk.
We need something new. For example, few people pay attention to such a useless girl in the game as Sally.
Is this a little ball of hatred and malice towards MC for no reason, or because she doesn't get good enough dicking and therefore acts like a bitch towards our guy? DPC well described one tsundere who behaves this way because showing feelings is a weakness for her, the street taught her to be a heartless bitch, otherwise you won’t survive (thanks Rox, father of the year:FacePalm:) and we see how with MC this facade of callousness gradually falls away, how their relationship dynamics are developing (you can hate Quinn for the crap she does, but so far MC is the only one who has been able to melt a little).
And as an alternative to one tsundere, DPC offers a nerdy shrimp who is mean to us because... she is most likely dissatisfied with Magnar. And she looks like if you have a boner for her, then you're most likely on the FBI's wanted list.
Sally is not needed. Absolutely useless character, increasing development time.
That's it, 15 minutes and new content for discussion.
Honestly I’m still wondering when we’re gonna get to cuck Magnar with all the harassment she gets from us, whether it be in the DnD game, at the parties or anywhere really :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Honestly I’m still wondering when we’re gonna get to cuck Magnar with all the harassment she gets from us, whether it be in the DnD game, at the parties or anywhere really :KEK:
I'm still convinced the nerds and especially Sally had something to do with the covert cameras in the mansion. Because why keep writing in plenty of story around them and not have them affect any of the story concerning the MC? Wouldn't make much sense. The only value to the tri betas would be if they're part of something larger down the road of the story.

So I'm still expecting that reveal in the final chapters.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm still convinced the nerds and especially Sally had something to do with the covert cameras in the mansion. Because why keep writing in plenty of story around them and not have them affect any of the story concerning the MC? Wouldn't make much sense. The only value to the tri betas would be if they're part of something larger down the road of the story.

they are part of the return of D&G in ep 13, where we will spend 3/4 of the update. :cautious: :Kappa:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I’ll add, it’s only stupid not following your dreams, even if they lead you away from the important people in your life. It’s clear Zoe’s dream was stronger than her attraction to the MC, but it’s wrong to hold her to a standard of being loyal to him no matter what, cause that would make for a fake relationship where she tries to make him happy all the time and leads only to resentment further down the road.
It’s a shame Zoe didn’t fulfill her dream and now has little to show up for, but that doesn’t invalidate that she tried or the experience she gained.
She’s still the same person the MC loved and it doesn’t matter whether he loves her anymore or not. All that matters is that he still cares about her. Whether it leads to friendship or romance is gonna be up to us.
Bullshit! It is stupid to follow your dream if it's a stupid dream. Zoey had never surfed in her life, didn't know the first thing about it, had no idea how to make a living from it and promptly blew every dollar she had trying to follow it. It's like waking up one day and deciding you want to become an Olympic gymnist, despite the fact that you are 37 and a stranger to exercise.

That's not even mentioning that she thoughtlessly ran away from everybody in her life that cared for her.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

I don’t think it’s the nerds simply cause they’re not concerned with social status at all and they’re not troublesome by nature.
The traitor within the DIKs who has planted the cameras is Nick, he’s overall dissatisfied with the DIKs and jaded since his best friend Vinny left, the two of them are still in contact and he’s Vinny’s puppet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UrFriend

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have nothing against Magnar, so have no desire to cuck him.
It would really be better to get more content with Tara and other girls from the dorm than cucking Magnar.
And with Elena. Here you will ask if I have something against John Boy - no, on the contrary, it will make him happy.:D And this teasing with Elena is much more interesting than this slow-burning confrontation with Sally.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022

They are not involved in anything other than library. It makes no sense for them to do something like that. And besides, the only nerd allowed into DIK mansion is Sally. I highly doubt she would be able to plant these cams.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don’t think it’s the nerds simply cause they’re not concerned with social status at all and they’re not troublesome by nature.
The traitor within the DIKs who has planted the cameras is Nick, he’s overall dissatisfied with the DIKs and jaded since his best friend Vinny left, the two of them are still in contact and he’s Vinny’s puppet.
Of course right now every hypothesis are mere speculations but we have to keep in mind not many are technically inclined in the DIKs, and that includes Nick. So my theory is that Vinny and/or whoever is behind all the spying, went to see the tri betas and paid for their technical expertise to do the dirty work for him/them. Just think of Burt and his little drone. I think that's a hint, granted not a very obvious one, but I don't think doing mental gymnastics about trying to paint Nick as the culprit is going to bare any sort of fruit. But who knows.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anything like the hidden cameras or whatever even matter when we have a beautiful angel like Maya to romance?
She is the one that deserves all my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
They are not involved in anything other than library. It makes no sense for them to do something like that. And besides, the only nerd allowed into DIK mansion is Sally. I highly doubt she would be able to plant these cams.
Assuming these were placed during a party or some sort of social event is highly unlikely. So no offense but that throws your argument right out the window . (pun intended seeing as the windows of the mansion were busted for over a month) :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I have nothing against Magnar, so have no desire to cuck him.
It would really be better to get more content with Tara and other girls from the dorm than cucking Magnar.
And with Elena. Here you will ask if I have something against John Boy - no, on the contrary, it will make him happy.:D And this teasing with Elena is much more interesting than this slow-burning confrontation with Sally.
I have nothing against Magnar, it’s nothing personal when I say I’d cuck him :BootyTime:
Indeed, the Helena and John Boy’s part is more cohesive and it would be more fun to explore. Although I don’t really care about her, don’t find her physically attractive enough :KEK: she has a cool personality though.
Of course right now every hypothesis are mere speculations but we have to keep in mind not many are technically inclined in the DIKs, and that includes Nick. So my theory is that Vinny and/or whoever is behind all the spying, went to see the tri betas and paid for their technical expertise to do the dirty work for him/them. Just think of Burt and his little drone. I think that's a hint, granted not a very obvious one, but I don't think doing mental gymnastics about trying to paint Nick as the culprit is going to bare any sort of fruit. But who knows.
The most likely culprit based on what we have right now is him, just saying. Ain’t nothing wrong about making the most likely assumption. You don’t have to be that technically inclined to plant cameras either. Nick seems fishy as a whole, it’s the way he interacts with us too, like he’s holding back or hiding something. Maybe it’s just that he’s a bit awkward, but I dunno, I’m considering the big picture.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I’ll add, it’s only stupid not following your dreams, even if they lead you away from the important people in your life. It’s clear Zoe’s dream was stronger than her attraction to the MC, but it’s wrong to hold her to a standard of being loyal to him no matter what, cause that would make for a fake relationship where she tries to make him happy all the time and leads only to resentment further down the road.
It’s a shame Zoe didn’t fulfill her dream and now has little to show up for, but that doesn’t invalidate that she tried or the experience she gained.
She’s still the same person the MC loved and it doesn’t matter whether he loves her anymore or not. All that matters is that he still cares about her. Whether it leads to friendship or romance is gonna be up to us.
Does it seem to you that surfing is Zoey's dream?
after a few lessons she quits completely, and without any particular difficulty or hardship to deal with.
she tries surfing and finds that she does not like it. this is not a dream but a whim.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I have nothing against Magnar, it’s nothing personal when I say I’d cuck him :BootyTime:
Indeed, the Helena and John Boy’s part is more cohesive and it would be more fun to explore. Although I don’t really care about her, don’t find her physically attractive enough :KEK: she has a cool personality though.

The most likely culprit based on what we have right now is him, just saying. Ain’t nothing wrong about making the most likely assumption. You don’t have to be that technically inclined to plant cameras either. Nick seems fishy as a whole, it’s the way he interacts with us too, like he’s holding back or hiding something. Maybe it’s just that he’s a bit awkward, but I dunno, I’m considering the big picture.
I can't disagree, as I said it's all speculations. But Nick is way too obvious, and if we've learned anything from DPC and his first VN, he's going to throw us a curve ball about pretty much anything he can. And I feel Nick is just a red herring, and I'm convinced that's what he wants us to think. Because assuming it's nick, just feels like a "low hanging fruit" sort of setup.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Does it seem to you that surfing is Zoey's dream?
after a few lessons she quits completely, and without any particular difficulty or hardship to deal with.
she tries surfing and finds that she does not like it. this is not a dream but a whim.
It was still her dream although she pursued it recklessly and with little forethought.
You can call it a dream or a whim or hot sauce, it’s all the same, it’s what she wanted to do with her life. Whether she failed is irrelevant to our discussion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes