Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Idk what DPC has set up but until we get strong hints of more sidegirls becoming LI's it's unrealistic to expect such a thing to happen imho. There's already 5 Li's in place with their endings already planned out according to DPC which is quite a lot being the reason why the game will so large in size. I'm not sure if he wants or would be willing to continue adding in more LI's and endings to the game on top of what he already has planned for the game, that'd be a lot of extra work for him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How in the world is Man of the House #1?

Guy delivers pizza and trains peops in the gym while trying to bang mum, aunt, a naive younger sister and a slightly bitchy elder sister. Not dissing the game, I played it up to around v0.7, but the story is pretty much central station for conventional adult game plots. What's there so much to talk about? I think I'm gonna go check the thread out :devilish::LOL:
Have you ever been on that thread? it's pretty much always a bunch of noobs asking all sorts of questions so much that it even has three separate threads :LOL:

I believe you mean they don't like her :oops:
I get it the in your face attitude is a put off she just needs more manhandled that's all :p but she is doing a good job with the number of people that dislike her it wouldn't be the same without her being the antagonist.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I saw a screen cap in here showing how a player was rating with each girl but can not find it in the game to save my life! Is it there and I'm just clueless? Thanks a tonne!
If you mean what I think you mean, it shows up at the end of each chapter.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
How in the world is Man of the House #1?

Guy delivers pizza and trains peops in the gym while trying to bang mum, aunt, a naive younger sister and a slightly bitchy elder sister.
While the MC looks like a youthful 12 year old to boot. Admit it, you want to know his secret.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I noticed inconsistencies. Both between body parts and faces of certain characters and the overall detail level between characters. If you don't see them good for you. This may be in part because I recognize some of the assets used, but if you feel that strongly about it we could always unren the whole thing and compare the renders and animations in detail.

That said, I already called the game "visually great" in my first post so I'm not sure why you chose this particular point as your hill to die on.

There was already some not to subtle foreshadowing in the crying Isabella scene, plus plenty of drama for the sake of drama in the writing elsewhere, so I fully expect this to take a turn at some point.
Which is fair, the dev warned that it's not all fun and games in the intro. If I'm wrong and the whole thing ends with a lighthearted harem scene or some such you can certainly call me out for it.
totally i wouldn't mind the single detail (like eyes both of the mc and maya while having movie night is not focus to her phone or something unnoticeable like you mention earlier, maya pubes etc) as long as he make a good story and off course a good graphics, after all this is indie home production so don't expect to have quality as smooth as bathesda / ubisoft

Makes sense. Most people have saves from 3 or more playthroughs anyway.
For now neutral path have access to all girl, not sure if this path have access to all girls ending, for example you missed some scene with josy & maya, jill-bella, probably cathy if you take dik path however if you take neutral path you can still have access to those scene as long as your dik point <1, also if you take chik path you will missed some scene with sage, jade, quinn, camilla, riona and sarah

now i'm doing monogamous relationship with maya, josy, jill, bella and sage hoping that the ending is not dark like his previous games

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There was already some not to subtle foreshadowing in the crying Isabella scene, plus plenty of drama for the sake of drama in the writing elsewhere, so I fully expect this to take a turn at some point.
Which is fair, the dev warned that it's not all fun and games in the intro. If I'm wrong and the whole thing ends with a lighthearted harem scene or some such you can certainly call me out for it.
Many people here share your view on how this game will end. But it is my understanding (I haven't read it myself) that on Discord, DrPinkCake has stated that this game will not have the dark ending that Acting Lessons had.

As you pointed out, there is already melodrama and cliffhanger endings. That is DrPinkCake's way of writing these games. But I seriously doubt that LIs are going die in this game.

Oh, as for harem endings... nah! We are going to have to make a definite choice at some point.

So, hitch up your hip-waders and join us for the exciting ride to come.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Idk what DPC has set up but until we get strong hints of more sidegirls becoming LI's it's unrealistic to expect such a thing to happen imho. There's already 5 Li's in place with their endings already planned out according to DPC which is quite a lot being the reason why the game will so large in size. I'm not sure if he wants or would be willing to continue adding in more LI's and endings to the game on top of what he already has planned for the game, that'd be a lot of extra work for him.
Maybe when he finishes the main LIs endings he would add side girls endings ? like DLC or Add-ons if people wanted it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe when he finishes the main LIs endings he would add side girls endings ? like DLC or Add-ons if people wanted it.
I believe there will be some sort of an ending dedicated to HoTs in general,it might not be the ending I want with a specific character,which is gonna suck hard but still there will be something.I believe that because it`s possible to go full HoTs path,sacrificing scenes with other girls,I think it`s going to lead somewhere.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I believe there will be some sort of an ending dedicated to HoTs in general,it might not be the ending I want with a specific character,which is gonna suck hard but still there will be something.I believe that because it`s possible to go full HoTs path,sacrificing scenes with other girls,I think it`s going to lead somewhere.
so how about cathy and jade will they got an ending too?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
For players that go MassiveDIK allignment and affinity, I think an option to choose a Quinn ending will probably become available - with an epilogue montage of what happens with each of the HoT girls. It won't be a full wedding bells ending, but more of an Ana (AL) - who was also an antagonist and not a LI - ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For the sake of everyone who likes those 2 characters I hope so but only DPC knows such things
View attachment 402652
I'm not too certain they will :( maybe a little bit of dialogue at the end but I'm not holding my breath for that I think it will be more invested in the MC and the five girls just ask the two girls Angela and Hedwig from AL how much of an ending they got.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
DrPinkCake about to go Pro at 100% time on the game, what do you think this will get us?
Faster updates? are even Bigger updates? :p

Reactions: Tumai

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Hi!
I don't usually post but I just have to tell how I love this game. In fact, I found it so good that immediately after finishing the third episode, I tried Acting Lessons and let just say it was incredible. I played 7 full playthoughs of AL just because I needed to see everything. I lost count of the number of times I cried...
And now I can't wait for the next update of Being a DIK! (Though, to be fair, I'll probably replay the current version several times while waiting. ^^ )

Also, I really hope Hell Week will finish with Derek and the MC taped to a lamp post and the MC yelling how tight they duct-taped his dick!

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
DrPinkCake

Doc... you once again wow'd me. I've been a fan of you since you first started Acting Lessons and I got a bunch of my friends into your work as well.

You have some kind of supernatural ability to get me to care about your characters and good god, do I love them here. Maya, Isabella and Jill are easily top three female characters I've seen in adult gaming period.

I'm literally, spamming refresh on this thread sometimes to even catch a glimpse at your progress because holy crap I'm DYING for the next update.

Maya is probably my favorite girl so far, followed by Jill and then Isabella. Maya because she's so incredibly adorable and I'm a sucker for a girl with long bangs and that bafflingly cute winking face you make her do whenever the MC touches her face.

You sir, are the Hideo Kojima of adult visual novels.

Well done. I look forward to every update and it's gotten to the point where this game is actually a topic of conversation amongst my friends and I.

PLEASE for the love of god, don't make me wait too long. My poor heart can't take it X_X

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
For players that go MassiveDIK allignment and affinity, I think an option to choose a Quinn ending will probably become available - with an epilogue montage of what happens with each of the HoT girls. It won't be a full wedding bells ending, but more of an Ana (AL) - who was also an antagonist and not a LI - ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game seems heavily skewed towards the CHICK path (Bella, Jill, Maya), while only one clear DIK girl (Sage). And I think even with Massive DIK you can end the Sage romantic path in the game. So who are you left with? The side HOTs and maybe Josy.

I don't know how the game really will proceed, as there's already 2 LIs you can "close the chapter" with.

edit: and apparently you can close Jill in 0.4 I've heard.

But I think that Jade could be interested in a Massive DIK now. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes