Nikko_

May 31, 2017
oh god, Josy x Maya for the 3 trillion times ..... can we go back talk about Zoey, that was so much more fun?! :LOL:.
I'm hoping for more Josy, but just her, not the Josy x Maya path. As for Zoey, I also want more but without locking MC into her path. Not yet.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
oh boy i can already see how a solo Josy ending will look like:

at the wedding ceremony, when they're about to exchange their vows, and the MC goes
"I, [MC's name],
take you, Josephine Taylor,
to be my wedded wife-"

only for her to interrupt him and say "MC come on, dont be a Steve, Josy!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Alert, Alert, Alert, Fake Josy fan Detected
Josy would never Ruin her beautiful body, and skin, with tattoo, and MC would never ask, or even allow it. :cautious:
One tattoo isn't going to kill her body her beautiful any besides it really depends what it is and the size. one of my better renders(which isn't saying much) I gave Josy a tattoo on the side it came out pretty good. So I think a small tattoo would look beautiful on her

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
oh boy i can already see how a solo Josy ending will look like:

at the wedding ceremony, when thy're about to exchange their vows, and the MC goes
"I, [MC's name],
take you, Josephine Taylor,
to be my wedded wife-"

only for her to interrupt him and say "MC come on, dont be a Steve, Josy!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Damn, Now I'm gonna give her the Pet name as Josephine for the Sex scenes just for fun. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
" Oh Yeah, Suck my Dick, Josephine , take it all . " :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
One tattoo isn't going to kill her body her beautiful any besides it really depends what it is and the size. one of my better renders(which isn't saying much) I gave Josy a tattoo on the side it came out pretty good. So I think a small tattoo would look beautiful on her
I wont comment on you render skills, I'm much more nicer than that. :LOL: But no , Tattoo is not for Josy , also dont forget bitch was afraid of needle and the blood anyway :ROFLMAO:, tattoo is way more painful than a quick piercing:cautious:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Of course if you fucked neither of them because you’re going after Sage or Jill or Isabella instead, this angst makes no sense. Two girls kinda used you to work out some issues with their dysfunctional relationship; to hell with them both, then. Wash your hands of it and move along. But no; now you’re platonic besties for some reason. WTF?
even if you don't go for them and don't fuck them, MC still has a crush on Josy for several months prior and had an intense moment with her. and he also has intimate moments with Maya, with a bit of physical touching going on (even if you refuse to help her with hell week list) and they open up to each other.
MC being an emotional guy, it does count. he still overreact and it has more impact if you go throuple route, for sure, but it's not totally unbelievable that he is affected by it, from what I understood.

Reactions: FRVN and Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wont comment on you render skills, I'm much more nicer than that. :LOL: But no , Tattoo is not for Josy , also dont forget bitch was afraid of needle and the blood anyway :ROFLMAO:, tattoo is way more painful than a quick piercing:cautious:
I would never call my girl a bitch but I don't blame her for chickening out over blood that is a mood killer. Josy is older now she might be more willing then you think

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
having said that, however, the accusation of lying about the relationship does not make much sense, Josy is no longer answering her calls (because her father took her phone) and previously not that the phone calls went very well between the two, so Maya is convinced that the story is over. when Josy shows up at the door Maya is actually more surprised than MC (who at least knows she was coming)...
even if Josy doesn't reply for a while and their relationship is getting worse every day, there was no official break up, Maya doesn't know the current status of the relationship, she does believe it is still on going, and Derek calls her out on it when she kisses MC in the open.
it is a lie.
you can add all the lies that were actually said before. she began by saying she has a boyfriend. then that she doesn't have a boyfriend and only say that to block guys from hitting on her, implying here that she is single. and when asked if she is a virgin, she says no, and that she had been with a girl. past tense, implying she is single. she had several opportunity to just say she is in a relationship (didn't need to say with who).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would never call my girl a bitch but I don't blame her for chickening out over blood that is a mood killer. Josy is older now she might be more willing then you think
aham, so much that she is afraid of height, of people what think of her, and from thunder/lightning sound. :ROFLMAO:
She has a long way to coming , a 180 turn at least. ;)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
But, as others have said, it's possible to not have any interest in either girl by the time this scene comes along. The player can turn down Josy when he goes back to have that date with her, the Maya kiss is canon (something I also have a problem with to be honest, you can have minus RP with Maya after taking all the options that piss her off but she still kisses you) but you can decide not to offer her help with the list and basically brush her off other than the kiss. In that scenario MC should not react the way he did.

Thinking about this there is such an easy fix that would have justified MC's reaction even if he had not been interested in either girl in a romantic way: If MC had told Maya that he was going back to have a date with a girl called Josy and then told Josy that he was sharing a room with a girl called Maya and neither reacted to that and told him the truth then he'd have a right to be pissed off with them even if he wasn't interested in them romantically.
i think he turns down sex with Josy, not the whole relationship. might be out of respect for her, or because he doesn't want her to cheat, or because it didn't feel right in that moment, etc. His feelings for her are still there. the player might not be interested in her, but MC is.

it was just an emotional reaction anyway, there is no logic to it for people on the outside. i guess DPC counts on that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i think he turns down sex with Josy, not the whole relationship. might be out of respect for her, or because he doesn't want her to cheat, or because it didn't feel right in that moment, etc. His feelings for her are still there. the player might not be interested in her, but MC is.

it was just an emotional reaction anyway, there is no logic to it for people on the outside. i guess DPC counts on that.
MC by default have feeling for Josy, and MC by default gonna get emotionally close to Maya, close enough to feel betrayed. Even if he not do any lewd things with them This is the canon story, as much as he build friendships with each main girl . HE want to impress Bella, but end up getting drunk, and kiss her too, that is also not a player choice.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I invent so much that I constantly have to create new images to prove it. Wow, I'm faster than DPC at rendering. Hahahahaha.

This is written by the right person, who I constantly have to prove with screenshots what is actually written in BaDIK. Before it was an impossible and illogical theory and then proven with screenshots. Keyword DIK Mansion.

It may be that you wrote "OR", but who is making excuses here?

I have to take so many screenshots because you don't know what is written and seen in the game.

I'm not supposed to know that this was during the blackout, although I manually gave the image more exposure because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to show it in the screenshot. Do you even know what you're writing?

Do you have no spatial perception? Let's summarize briefly. The guy walks purposefully towards the door of the MC’s room. If he wanted to go to the main roam, he would be on the left side of the screenshot. That's a fact and don't tell me otherwise because it would be pure speculation on your part.

The next question would be what does he want from the MC in the room? He didn't want to take Halloween photos because there are no Halloween photos of him.

The lights were deliberately turned off because no one should see him go into the MC's room. You only see it because I gave the screenshot more exposure. But he wasn't the one who flipped the main switch on the fuse box because he didn't have time to be in two places at the same time. The MC was still with Isabella, Maya, Josy and Sage at exactly this point. The MC wasn't on his way to the basement yet, but the guy was almost at the MC's room door.

So who turned off the lights? His partner with the lightning bolt on the yellow sweater. You are nowhere to be found during a power outage. But there is a person running from the stairs to Tommy's room towards Jamie or Rusty's room, which are adjacent to the kitchen.

Everything happens according to plan. The guy is disguised so no one can recognize him. The lights go off at the perfect time so no one sees the guy walk into the MC's room. Even the MC is turned off (distracted) and won't show up in his by chance because he has to deal with the power outage.

Now nothing is missing from the MC's room, at least nothing that the MC is missing. If there was a camera in his room before, he can't miss it. But nothing has been added that the MC player would notice. Ergo, there are only two options. The guy removed a camera or he put something in the Rubik's Cube. It's also a nice thought, but that means he needs to know his way around this cube, because it has to be done quickly.

If you consider all the theories regarding the Cathy Cluck in EP4, and I don't just mean my theory about it, then this one is pretty well explained.

Now I have to show you your own mistakes.

Your words.
"The DIK mansion belonged to Rusty's family. he said so. all the furniture was valuable before Vinny destroyed the library. the nerds wouldn't have that kind of money. so no."

It doesn't say house, but DIK Mansion. I only gave you the fact so that the DIKs didn't have a house or mansion on campus before. I gave you the proof. On the contrary. I even took your wording into consideration so that it was a publicly accessible college building that belonged to the Burgmeister family. I solve your ignorance, your speculation, your problems and also give them meaning. Nothing is so hard as man's ingratitude.

You call me clueless and have no understanding of timelines. Who is the clueless one? Not me, because I see and understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do we read in the game? I even know off the top of my head which EP and in which scene it is written without having to look for it or read it first. (Small dig at the clueless person). In EP6, before the fight between Tommy and the MC, Tommy remembers what Vinny once said to him. Why is Tommy the VP, there is only 1 week between them. No mansion is built or renovated in a week.

The founder, DIK Vinny, joined the DIKs here, a week after the DIKs were founded. Vinny stands in front of a white wall. Moment. Weis? The DIK wall is actually black. So Rusty and Tommy didn't start renovating right away. Okay, maybe their rooms, but not the whole mansion.

So that you also believe me, a screenshot from the black wall. The MC even does almost the same pose as Vinny.
Let's move on to Derek's future closet. Vinny became a DIK a week after founding. She had only recently gotten the building that became the DIK Mansion. Within a week. Tommy and Rusty wanted a party frat, Tommy is already imagining the main roam, etc. The furniture we see in the EP5 intro is not from Tommy or Rusty, but from the previous user of the building. Vinny says there are "dope supplies" in this closet. It's only been a week. Leftovers from the previous user of the building. No idea what? But lots of food and beverages also have their value. But the closet is small and Vinny wants a really big room. Library. But Vinny doesn't think books are great. Nick said yes so that Vinny actually didn't give a shit about college, including the books.

I'm not skipping anything, I just assumed it so that you know what is written and recognize the simplest connections. I was wrong, I admit that honestly. But you're looking for problems and that reminds me of someone.

Damn, I already wrote the evidence above. But since it's you, I'll summarize it chronologically.

- Tommy and Rusty decide to form a Party Frat. They don't have a house yet, but Rusty has an idea for how they can get a house, which will then become the DIK Mansion.
- One week after DIKs were founded, Vinny and Nick become DIKs. The new DIK Mansion has not yet been renovated. White and black wall.

It doesn't matter if Tommy and Rusty renovated it themselves because Daddy "Burgmeister" paid for it anyway. But the furniture we see in the intro is from the previous owner. Why? Because it makes no sense to furnish with new furniture twice in two weeks when the boys Tommy and Rusty had an idea of what DIK Mansion should look like.

I'm now turning the tables on the cameras. You're just assuming the fact that it's just a camera and that too in a closet, the installation of which must not have been that easy because it is connected directly to the power supply. Furthermore, you assume that the DIKs did it during the renovation.

Errors in your assumptions. If the DIKs installed the camera during the initial renovation shortly after the DIKs were formed, Rusty should know about it. There's no way it happened with the second renovation because this renovation started in EP6, but the picture from the camera was already taken in EP2. But I'll give you a little push. Why the hell would the DIKs put a camera in this room?
Tip. The camera was there before the DIKs. That's what's called logic.

You're kind of into Rooster and the names, right? But I will once again draw your attention to the obvious.
You're making up some problems that remind me of someone that don't exist, that are completely illogical. One tip. Look again at the screenshot that shows the Plague Mask guy about to get into the MC's room. You will recognize a "Vixen" girl on it.

Let's get back to the cameras. This girl saw the MC on another video and there was no name on it. I have refuted your argument. A second video from the MC, which has no name. The camera in Derek's closet records the people without names. In my playthrough, your counter argument won't work because my MC didn't fuck in Derek's closet. Now we see this “Vixen” girl in front of the MC’s room. Is she hoping for a hot video fuck with the MC? That's speculation, I mean the video fuck, she wouldn't say no to a hot fuck with MC.

No eyes in your head? Josy looks at the ceiling and doesn't just look away. She is looking for. As you correctly noticed for once, there is no flashing red light because the power hasn't been turned off yet in EP6. What you don't consider is that the camera was hidden in Derek's closet. Josy only knows that there is a camera, but not where it is.

Vinny actually went to his old room because of the memories, whether mental or the videos that were made in his room. I won't back down from that. The fact is, so that Vinny isn't seen throwing the books off the shelf. But he is brave enough to take off his mask and show his face to the MC.

What doesn't happen after a power outage? We can no longer enter the MC's room or can only enter it again when we are supposed to meet Vinny. Well, if that isn't a coincidence.

The reason Vinny is able to take off his mask is because he realized the camera he probably knew about was no longer there. Why? The camera is on the ceiling and is difficult to get to without a ladder. It would also be stupid and a hindrance if the owner of the plague mask, the one who wanted to get into the MC's room when the power went out, carried a ladder with him. Why actually? It wouldn't be the least bit noticeable.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

But a large and heavy bookshelf would also serve the purpose of a ladder. That's why Vinny reacts so aggressively, because the MC blamed Vinny for something he didn't do.

Puzzle piece by puzzle piece comes together.

First, control your language!

Dawe gets pictures from the DIK laptop and a picture from the camera in Derek's closet. The connection is now established. Hidden camera and DIK laptop. Two different sources and only one sender. Logic.

The Vixen Girl saw a video that wasn't the concert video. So videos are circulating. Even Ashley and Derek are worried about it.

You will also never understand how my brain works because you can't follow the simplest things. I don't want to say anything about the difficult things. But when it comes to the creation of the DIKs and the DIK Mansion, it's so obvious. Furthermore, you distort facts. Example of the plague mask type. It's clearly heading towards the MC's room door, made especially visible for you. But no, for you it's a mirror image and where the door to the MC room is is the door to Main Roam for you. You also don't see the simplest things. Example Tremolo. Well, but something visible. But no, no one could know which guy played the guitar at the concert because the name Tremolo wasn't there.

I use facts and facts for my theories and interpret them. This can be wrong or right. You, on the other hand, do not even recognize facts and facts or ignore them. You're looking for problems where there aren't any. Good choice of words on my part, don't you think?:whistle:
You took the time to write all that. so out of politeness, I took the time to read it all.
but sorry, I won't waste anymore of my time, nor other people's time on this any longer.
After reading it, I only confirmed it's still all based on your wishful thinking and fan fiction.
and even worse, using your own logic, you contradict yourself several times.

clearly, you don't understand what I wrote either, or didn't take the time to read and rushed to reply.

Reactions: FRVN

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Josy ! please forgive Darkwen for he has sinned !

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes