dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe Lynette's last name is Finnman. (The name of the financial group that provided Maya's loan.)
Finally someone has the same idea. However, I don't think so for Lynette's last name to be Finnman and there is a reason for that. A bank's field of activity also includes investments. We know that Lynette's father was in financial trouble about 20 years ago and sold the villa to the Royce. It's not unusual for you to find yourself in financial trouble. But the very fact that Lynette's father needed money raises doubts about owning a bank.

What does a bank do? Investments. The Finnman Bank does not belong to the MC's family, but it tells us 3 important names that are related to the MC's family. Burke, Wallace and Levenson. Mr. Wallace need not be the owner of Finnman Bank, but may just have been the manager of the bank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broxitar

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I just discovered a joke from DPC.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I get that bad joke. It was hard to miss tbh.
But I'm really not getting what you're meaning with the "surveillance" one though.
Because that's from the scene where the MC is having a study period with J&M & Jill
before the D&G game with Magnar. This one seems a bit far out even for you.:ROFLMAO:

If you're getting this "far-out" theory by riding in a spaceX rocket, that could
explain why you seem to be in the wrong galaxy with this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I get that bad joke. It was hard to miss tbh.
But I'm really not getting what you're meaning with the "surveillance" one though.
Because that's from the scene where the MC is having a study period with J&M & Jill
before the D&G game with Magnar. This one seems a bit far out even for you.:ROFLMAO:

If you're getting this "far-out" theory by ridding in a spaceX rocket, that could
explain why you seem to be in the wrong galaxy with this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
These are the MC's thoughts.
MC: "(The myth of the male orgasm...)"
MC: "(Who would write this, let alone read it?)"

Maya is right in front of it in EP6. So who read it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
he rubs the talent from me, I'm his ghostwriter, now you know... ;)
No wonder the writing's so shitty... but maybe you just don't put any effort into it. I'm sure it would still be adequate for DPC and he would consider it better than his own even worse writing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes