Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
That pic, is that a teaser of a new 2 minute animation with trees in snow?
I'm not even sure if DAZ is capable of such a complex simulation. Such complex special effects are usually done in professional VFX programs like Houdini or in simple programs like Blender. In Blender it is done with a system of geonodes, which takes time to learn.
But he could do something simpler and just overlay the snow as a slide like he did with the rain in ep6. It's easy and doesn't take much time.

P.S.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's smells more and more like an early autumn release. Especially since he mentioned in last update that he fully done with more than a half of lewd scenes already. A few of "big" events/whatever it is - freeroam ones or just big and long canon scenes are also completed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't wait to read the theories on this fantastic Preview :eek: :eek:
The picture is interesting. Why? It's in the mountains. In EP5, Jill said to the MC so this winter can be very different for him. Is the MC going on a winter vacation? If so with whom all? Is this only dependent on Jill Branch?

In EP5 at prep's party, the two guys were talking about it.
I was wrong, I could wait, but serenely :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's smells more and more like an early autumn release. Especially since he mentioned in last update that he fully done with more than a half of lewd scenes already. A few of "big" events/whatever it is - freeroam ones or just big and long canon scenes are also completed.
I was there almoat two years, watching already the third development cycle. In two of them I tried to be optimistic, but knowing DPC now, I can,t maintain optimism - almost all development cycles are getting longer.
So it’s not a fact that in 2024 we will see an update at all. And this cycle is also characterized by the fact that it is the quietest. We receive almost no information. The latest figures were at the end of January.
This is not hate towards DPC, this is realism - he can't contain his inspiration and optimize the content quantity.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know Sage has more content with the DIK path but do you guys think that it's the better path as well? Any of you prefer the Neutral or CHICK paths over DIK with her?
99% of Sage's content is available on the Neutral path. I'm a big fan of it.
I'm a bit weird when it comes to Sage at least not the normal Sage fan I think. I actually don't like her friends with benefit path. To me it comes on a bit to fast for my taste and I want to get to know her more before lewds. So my ideal path for Sage is deny all of her advances until chapter 7 ( make sure you dont sleep with anyone else at the party as you get a better Sage lewd scene). I prefer waiting till chapter 7 because at the point I feel you actually got to know Sage pretty well at this point and well she is actually ready for a real relationship.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I'm a bit weird when it comes to Sage at least not the normal Sage fan I think. I actually don't like her friends with benefit path. To me it comes on a bit to fast for my taste and I want to get to know her more before lewds. So my ideal path for Sage is deny all of her advances until chapter 7 ( make sure you dont sleep with anyone else at the party as you get a better Sage lewd scene). I prefer waiting till chapter 7 because at the point I feel you actually got to know Sage pretty well at this point and well she is actually ready for a real relationship.
I agree with you on that. Her path is best played that way, in the long run at least.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes