HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I was there almoat two years, watching already the third development cycle. In two of them I tried to be optimistic, but knowing DPC now, I can,t maintain optimism - almost all development cycles are getting longer.
So it’s not a fact that in 2024 we will see an update at all. And this cycle is also characterized by the fact that it is the quietest. We receive almost no information. The latest figures were at the end of January.
This is not hate towards DPC, this is realism - he can't contain his inspiration and optimize the content quantity.
In my naivety, I still delude myself that he doesn't say much about the details to surprise us
and that we will receive EP11 at the end of summer/beginning of autumn...

After all, Christmas Eve would be ok too...

Ultimately, not abandoning the game's development also would be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: l69p

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
just kidding you don't have to pick a path until ep8
You're kind of wrong there.
If he's Massive chick because he began chasing Jill and now wants to hook up with Quinn, he's kind of screwed.

You pick your path early on, and in chapter 8 is where you either commit to it or break off and go "others" path.

Thepenguin92

Mar 18, 2024
You're kind of wrong there.
If he's Massive chick because he began chasing Jill and now wants to hook up with Quinn, he's kind of screwed.

You pick your path early on, and in chapter 8 is where you either commit to it or break off and go "others" path.
i dont want quinn really even though I do just let her scenes play out since I kind of feel bad for her. But I just know bella and jill are pretty close and now im hearing it can go really south if im going down both or their paths

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Apparently we're in for a new time skip, judging by the picture. I don't know if this is a hint of Christmas and Christmas vacation and I'd be disappointed if it is. I'm still confused and disappointed by these time jumps. The story becomes more fuzzy and uneven because of it.
It started snowing at the end of episode 10. No reason to assume a time jump. If it was a big snow storm, that could easily be the next morning.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i dont want quinn really even though I do just let her scenes play out since I kind of feel bad for her. But I just know bella and jill are pretty close and now im hearing it can go really south if im going down both or their paths
I was just pointing out an example.

Because his reply was really vague and inaccurate.
In Episode 8 is where you make your final choice for the chosen path you want to concentrate on. But the LI path you play with from episode 1 to 8 can vary massively depending on which CHICK, NEUTRAL or DIK alignments you play with. And some LI's will be locked out even before episode 8 to make your final decision.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this Bella and Jill talk made me realize I still need to play Bella's Season 3 path. But boy that is gonna be hard for me to play. I had a hard time playing her path in Season 1 and 2 without hitting skip cause it's awkward and cringe for me that it's hard for me to watch.

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
It started snowing at the end of episode 10. No reason to assume a time jump. If it was a big snow storm, that could easily be the next morning.
True, but one of the previous previews showed Christmas decorations, which does suggest a time skip.

But even regardless of that, I think it's logical to expect more time skips in the following episodes. It was hinted that the story is going to reach Spring and that is probably the plan, to achieve that in the next 5-6 episodes he has to do time skips or otherwise the development would take forever. How this affects the story is another topic, it's quite a big change after the first days and weeks were being shown in so much detail. I guess we are supposed to assume that nothing significant has happened during those gaps.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes