Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's a brilliant spot (y) I went to check it in the game. No way that was accidental or inconsequential, DPC put it there on purpose. Quinn's claws may be into Maya deeper than we thought.
That lollipop isn't there because of Maya but because of MC. Quinn is clearly giving him a hint she knows where he spends the night and, if she needed, she'll tell that to Maya. Quinn is almost always near any event where MC is in the company of LIs - in the last update, in the cafeteria scene with Bella.
[/QUOTE]
Well that's not good...

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
That's a brilliant spot (y) I went to check it in the game. No way that was accidental or inconsequential, DPC put it there on purpose. Quinn's claws may be into Maya deeper than we thought.

Edit: I think it means Quinn was in that room at some point while MC was away.
Thanks. :giggle: The lollipop seems to be placed very suggestively, I don't think it was placed there unintentionally, either. It is in a spot where you can see it only if you go study, and if you pay attention. If in fact it's a clue for us, the question is if it was placed there for Maya or for MC. The fact that it isn't an interactive item, like where we would click on it and MC would say something like "Oh, a lollipop, never saw Maya having one" must also be intentional, like an Easter egg. Maybe the reason for that is for it to not be easily perceived, nor the intention behind it.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
What? how? there's nothing wrong with a student chatting it up with a staff member. Besides Quinn knows better than to snitch considering what she's up to.
She is the master of secrets from BADIK. She will find some use for that kind of information. ;)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
What? how? there's nothing wrong with a student chatting it up with a staff member. Besides Quinn knows better than to snitch considering what she's up to.
Yea, sorry, you're right, I replied without thinking. Thinking it well, she's not a teacher, so he shouldn't have problems. But knowing Quinn ... that look at the MC ... I wouldn't be surprised if that bitch did something.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes