E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
let's say that Maya and Josy had a huge fight after ep3 ended... and threesome is not an option, who will step up instead of Josy? :unsure: :)
Anyway, the threesome is required of Maya to complete her task for the HOT's scavenger hunt, not MC. And she has two weeks to complete it. I would say the threesome would happen later down the line. At least I hope so; it would be a great disappointment if not.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Definitely. The MC is destined to overcome the hell week, then we will see what end awaits us. DIK or not DIK? ... it's a question just like the end of Maya. Will she sell her body for a tuition? Will she get tuition or will she simply survive as a normal student? :confused:
Considering that there is no free tuition, but that the girls sell themselves for money, and that Maya doesn't know of this yet, despite all the hints that were given to her, I would say that she will not go through with it. Riona is also against the idea of adding Maya and Mona to their "operations", so I can see her still joining the HOT's with the help of MC and Josy, but not prostituting herself. She isn't that type of girl, imho. Plus, not all HOTs are prostitutes.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
After the scene I just witnessed, he doesn't have the hang of it AT ALL. Literally, this can't be called a game at all in my opinion...
Everything else is subjective opinion,not every story is for every one and that`s perfectly fine ;) You don`t like Quinn,for me she`s probably my fav character of all adult games I played,ever and without her I wouldn`t be even as half as invested in this game as I am.
But that statement is where I strongly disagree,game that is linear is still a game,every hack `n slash I played had a linear story,Borderlands have a linear story...I mean thousands of examples could be mentioned here.
BADIK in it`s structure and gameplay certainly transcends above a VN and becomes a game.We have point and click elements,VN elements,mini games,bonuses to find...-it`s a game.

Just how linear the story will be,we have to wait and see,this is ep 3 out of 10+ planned and already you can choose to not pursue certain characters at all.Ofcourse the parts of the story that will have to happen,will happen no matter what,even in a game as ambitious as Witcher 3,certain beats simply had to be there for the story to move forward.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
everybody is expecting Josy & Maya 3soome :), but what if DPC says fuck that, let's suprise the people and mix it up a liitle and invite Dave or Troy for the hot sex :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Plus, I hate the idea of subverting your expectations thing. Just look what a cluster fuck GoT became. I think DPC will stay true to his ideas and not planning any unrealistic moves just to surprise us (and yes, I remember how AL turned out), but of course there will be twists. I just hope he will not be sacrificing one of my dream 3somes (MC/Maya/Josy) just because we are expecting it.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Plus, I hate the idea of subverting your expectations thing. Just look what a cluster fuck GoT became. I think DPC will stay true to his ideas and not planning any unrealistic moves just to surprise us (and yes, I remember how AL turned out), but of course there will be twists. I just hope he will not be sacrificing one of my dream 3somes (MC/Maya/Josy) just because we are expecting it.
subverting expectations isnt a bad thing, badly subverting expectations is. The first 6 seasons of GoT were literally just subverting expectations and getting people killed out of nowhere

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
subverting expectations isnt a bad thing, badly subverting expectations is. The first 6 seasons of GoT were literally just subverting expectations and getting people killed out of nowhere
They weren't that big of a surprise for me. But I had read all the books, and there were strong hints to what could happen there. The truth is GoT has gone to hell as soon as the writers ran out of the source material. But that is another story, and we're talking about BADIK. I think DPC is better than many film writers anyway, and I hope he will continue doing a fine work with this game.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, it'll be a lot higher than that. [...]

Even with the last 400 patrons perhaps depressing his numbers, I can't see DPC making less that $10,000 per month.
But he has expenses on buying things for the game, support from other people etc. Also, doing this professionally means taxes. While 120-150K$ per year may sound a lot ... it is not as much for revenue of a fledgling company.
Of course, if this is his passion, the prospect of being able to follow his dream with such backing could certainly motivate him to go for it and I wish him the best.

To be sincere, I am not sure the speed of the updates will improve that much; I don't think we will get monthly updates. However, I believe that it would be 2 months or so between updates from 3-4 that it is now and that the quality (not necessarily quality) of the story, the characters etc would improve even more.
Why? Because when you have the time to take a break and have a beer with friends instead of working on the game 20 hours on top of your 40 hours in work, the 30-40 hours you will put in will simply be more productive.

Also, this vastly reduces the danger of burnout or writer's block.

Reactions: yngve and E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Considering that there is no free tuition, but that the girls sell themselves for money, and that Maya doesn't know of this yet, despite all the hints that were given to her, I would say that she will not go through with it. Riona is also against the idea of adding Maya and Mona to their "operations", so I can see her still joining the HOT's with the help of MC and Josy, but not prostituting herself. She isn't that type of girl, imho. Plus, not all HOTs are prostitutes.
The question is that either he sells his body or he runs out of tuition. There is no middle term. From what we have seen, she isn't interested in being in HOT, and less by what they do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's a good question ... Many students work and study. It's hard, But they adapt... Honestly, I couldn't with both:ROFLMAO:
Well when I was studying that was one of the first things I'd look for is a job as a student it was always nice having a bit of money even if we had to work and study but I guess real-life situations like that won't occur here.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The question is that either he sells his body or he runs out of tuition. There is no middle term. From what we have seen, she isn't interested in being in HOT, and less by what they do.
We all know Maya only wants to join the HOTs for the supposed free tuition. We all know there isn't such a thing, but she doesn't. She will try to join the HOTs anyway because of that. So, of course she will not get the money she wants. But since she naively thinks she will, like she told MC: "It's just a couple of weeks of this and it will all be over. After that they can't force me to do things...right?", she will still try to join the HOTs. If she will eventually get the money or help she needs, remains to be seen, but I don't think she will sell her body for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milkman1010

Jun 10, 2019
Somebody please explain how to have the choice of ''Go to Quinn's dorm '' in the last part of the alst episode. What do i need to do?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Somebody please explain how to have the choice of ''Go to Quinn's dorm '' in the last part of the alst episode. What do i need to do?
The way that I achieved it was by accepting Quinn's offer and ordering all "food" items on the menu in the first episode. Maybe you don't need them all, but in one playthrough I just ordered some Japanese (I'm a sucker for some sushi :love: :LOL:) and I didn't unlock the option.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes