Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Will DPC ever expand the pet name function to include every fuckable girl? I want to not be able to come up with a decent nickname for even more girls!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why? BaDIK is going to have an ending? I assumed it was going to go on and on until either the dev dies or there is a technology collapse of civilization. You know? Like soap operas.
The game will end one day, whether it's as planned in a few more chapters, or DPC gets hit by a bus and never finishes. I know he's taking longer and longer to put out releases, but he's not like certain other devs who will milk their cows til it's pumping out nothing but blood.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The game will end one day, whether it's as planned in a few more chapters, or DPC gets hit by a bus and never finishes. I know he's taking longer and longer to put out releases, but he's not like certain other devs who will milk their cows til it's pumping out nothing but blood.
Don't get me wrong. I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. Just the story of BaDIK while cool and enjoyable, is literally heading nowhere. It's just things that happen. This way it could go on indefinately, just like an adventure of the week type of TV show.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't get me wrong. I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. Just the story of BaDIK while cool and enjoyable, is literally heading nowhere. It's just things that happen. This way it could go on indefinately, just like an adventure of the week type of TV show.
I mean, it's a college setting. Even if DPC tried to stretch it out as much as possible, like how the first 5 episodes were only like 2 weeks time, there'd still be a definitive end: graduation, or expulsion.

Reactions: Machete

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
Some just can't handle Bella. Others just spout nonsense words to show affection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

View attachment 3621073

She's a woman of few words who's not uncomfortable with akward silences, so it's only normal her fans also enjoy some peace and quiet instead of being obnoxious coomers I guess.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

View attachment 3621073

I mean are sure, like REALLY sure that you want to get me started?

Reactions: Winterstale
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes