iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
poor Balla:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Sage has the best ass in that room, but the main girls aren't participating in that contest.

If it were a contest between the main girls' and only the main girls' asses, my judgement would be:

Bella > Sage > Jill > Maya > Josy

Josy has her good qualities, but in terms of ass she is dead last among the main girls. If anyone wonders about the Josy fandom, this is my explanation: They aren't men of ass culture.
Sage's ass is only in first ep so good, Maya just 1-3ep, Jill and Balla has a very god ass, but Jojo in ep8 at gym has the best ass:love: even better than Cammy and it is a big word:D

Any other pick than Camila here is heresy
Rio's ass made bigger possession than Cammy's from cum-petition ;)

You saw "blah blah". I saw

Nicole :love:

But these special renders are getting pretty lame.

I mean this was Nicole from Episode 6:

View attachment 3621385

Compare that to these new hack jobs...

The doctor is slipping.
i just like the new ones too :D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I look at all the hate in this thread and I say "Oh shit! That's fucked up! Sure is funny, though!"

But sometimes I think to myself:
View attachment 3623029
Fucking love the Boondocks :ROFLMAO:
In my case I got mad, because DPC wasted an entire chapter in a party that didn't advance the plot lines and finally banana jill. :KEK:
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
Why would I pick a favorite? Just fuck them all!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes