KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And if anyone was wondering why I didn't compare Darkwen to Steve, well it would be because I think Steve has a better chance.
Sure, because Darkwen is not Steve.:cautious:
Darkwen is an another character.
Let's take a closer look, and what will we see? :rolleyes:
Darkwen is abbreviated as DW. :unsure:
Add two and two together, and voila, we get the result - DaWe.:whistle:
bandicam 2024-05-14 19-14-39-847.jpg
The secret is out. :WeSmart:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im probs the biggest prick in here cuz I purposely sabotage maya so she's forced to go back home. :s Karma's gonna get my mc

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I mean really, "Stay tuned until next year to see if Maya sorts out her bogus loan situation with her religious zealot of a father!". How about... No? :rolleyes:
Personally Maya is my favorite LI, i'm heavily invested in how her story plays out. To each their own though yeah? I won't argue that noone elses story she be told, I'm just not as interested in the other stories. Jill for example other than idle curiosity about whther her family and the MCs have any social ties, I'm not particularly interested.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Such a funny choice. Prank Becky, or get dick sucked. She likes you either way, and there's plenty of other girls at the party. But she's such a bitch. But she's hot and I want to fuck her. But she's such a bitch...
View attachment 3633174
Why does everybody say Becky is a bitch? I don't get that, her only 'fault', as far as I can see, is that she doesn't like Maya. That makes her just like most of the players of the game.

Reactions: dvstt and Hawke84

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why does everybody say Becky is a bitch? I don't get that, her only 'fault', as far as I can see, is that she doesn't like Maya. That makes her just like most of the players of the game.
temptation too strong for the fearless BADIK players, so irresistible that PDC to save their souls had to turn her into Derek with a vagina

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It's the fake smile she does when Josy is talking. You don't have to like other people, but pretending to be interested when anyone else talks? Bitch.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I saw earlier, but can't find it now, where if you're on two certain people's paths it causes a freeze up. So, I'm wondering. If you're on the Josy, Jill, Sage, and Maya paths, will that freeze up the game in any way? Cause they're the ones I'm going for in this play-through. Thanks!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I saw earlier, but can't find it now, where if you're on two certain people's paths it causes a freeze up. So, I'm wondering. If you're on the Josy, Jill, Sage, and Maya paths, will that freeze up the game in any way? Cause they're the ones I'm going for in this play-through. Thanks!
If you try and keep multiple paths open after ep 8 it's likely to fuck up your save later on. You can keep all those options open until ep 8, then make a separate save for Jill, Sage and the throuple in ep 8 when it comes up telling you that you have to choose.

Reactions: Talmadge

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
in the game someone said, she sleept with many guys

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
if you mean, Jojo and Maya path is together. but if you mean with mods both path, than yes, freeze up in ep9

Reactions: Talmadge

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
What do you guys think? :unsure:

MASSIVE DIK
  • Quinn
  • Jade
  • Sarah
  • Melanie

HUGE DIK
  • Sage
  • Lana
  • Heather
  • Sandy
  • Tiffani

DIK
  • Josy
  • Camila
  • Riona
  • Nora
  • Becky
  • Tara
  • Bianca
  • Kylie

NEUTRAL
  • Lily
  • Zoey
  • Lynette

CHICK
  • Maya
  • Nicole
  • Elena
  • Sally
  • Mona

HUGE CHICK
  • Bella
  • Ashley
  • Karen

MASSIVE CHICK
  • Jill
  • Cathy
Accurate for Lily, she loves sweet guys with balls. Do chick choices but always pick fights.

Reactions: Steuan
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes