felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Priscilla is Quinn - it's the same person
i do not open a discussion on the subject, because discussing something that maybe, am maybe not, we will discover in 6-7 months is pointless.

but it makes no sense:
it doesn't make sense from a plot twist point of view, it would involve the one character we already know to be
it doesn't make sense for Burke to use a different name, and don't talk to me about interceptions, because if Burke has that concern and carries on peacefully he's crazy
there is no correlation between the 2 names, and Quinn is already called that in the flashback with his father.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i do not open a discussion on the subject, because discussing something that maybe, am maybe not, we will discover in 6-7 months is pointless.

but it makes no sense:
it doesn't make sense from a plot twist point of view, it would involve the one character we already know to be
it doesn't make sense for Burke to use a different name, and don't talk to me about interceptions, because if Burke has that concern and carries on peacefully he's crazy
there is no correlation between the 2 names, and Quinn is already called that in the flashback with his father.
Sure not make sense, I mean way less so, than having a mysterious never heard of before benefactor behind burke, an actual woman whose like , hey burke why not created a college girl prostitution ring on the campus ? :ROFLMAO:

No, there is no mysterious benefactor, and secret organization behind burke. the whole tuition thing served its purpose, and now dpc called it off, because it's only existed for Maya.
the whole story was just an afterthought to begin with, He barely thought more of it, than Maya simply did not read the goddamn contract.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That doesn't mean much, one can walk out of a meeting angry because one is disappointed, because one has just kicked someone's ass or because they have been kicked.

I absolutely don't think Burke obeys Quinn, but they could both obey someone else, like this Priscilla who just popped up.
My current speculation on this is that Priscilla is either Stephen's business partner or lawyer. If she is anyone we have met in the game, it's Madame Rose.

Maya's meeting with Stephen sets off a chain reaction. Stephen realises that whatever Patrick has pulled the law will catch up soon enough. This means that Maya will at some point be questioned by the police and they will discover the prostitution ring and his involvement in it. So Stephen is running for it. He divorces Jade to remove her from the legal equation and moves assets while he still can. In a few episodes he will disappear.

Jade and Sage will have to prove they had nothing to do with the whole thing, Quinn will be in very deep trouble and poor Tybalt will get first hand experience with actual poverty.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My current speculation on this is that Priscilla is either Stephen's business partner or lawyer. If she is anyone we have met in the game, it's Madame Rose.

Maya's meeting with Stephen sets off a chain reaction. Stephen realises that whatever Patrick has pulled the law will catch up soon enough. This means that Maya will at some point be questioned by the police and they will discover the prostitution ring and his involvement in it. So Stephen is running for it. He divorces Jade to remove her from the legal equation and moves assets while he still can. In a few episodes he will disappear.

Jade and Sage will have to prove they had nothing to do with the whole thing, Quinn will be in very deep trouble and poor Tybalt will get first hand experience with actual poverty.
way too complicated for a game like this:whistle::p

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well... If you're a dev, only put ugly side characters because, obviously, people will get pissed if a dev waste a good character that's not gonna be fucked...

(And that reminded me of those all black extras used in the games of yore, which looked really cringey, but, thinking of it now, they have their "raison d'être.")
or public only complet game, but for me total normal, if players pay for the game what is not complet, than why not have that the privileg to ask the dev for content what they want

Reactions: The Dick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sure not make sense, I mean way less so, than having a mysterious never heard of before benefactor behind burke, an actual woman whose like , hey burke why not created a college girl prostitution ring on the campus ? :ROFLMAO:

No, there is no mysterious benefactor, and secret organization behind burke. the whole tuition thing served its purpose, and now dpc called it off, because it's only existed for Maya.
the whole story was just an afterthought to begin with, He barely thought more of it, than Maya simply did not read the goddamn contract.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
you could also convince me but the Quinn= Priscilla scenario lacks the only thing DPC cares about, the drama, even fake or pathetic, but it would bring nothing.

if you want though, we can bet that Maya's papers will ultimately be pretty much irrelevant to her fate (not to that of her relationship with MC), and that the expedition to Patrick's house only served to waste time once again.

Reactions: DavDR and L1m1tl3ss

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've been playing Seasons one and two on the Steam version. Somehow I've gotten on Quinn's LI path. Guess it doesn't pay to be a nice guy sometimes. LoL. Anyway, will the Steam save work with Season 3 we get off here? I noticed it didn't transfer my save from season 1 to the Steam version like it did other games I've gotten on there. Thanks!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Burgmeister & Royce great shady side business is having a few hookers who do their work via glory holes, no wonder why B&R have people like Dawe and Tony there (just to mention the worst cases). Madame Rose is doing better.

Who's Priscilla B.T.W.? Jill's ma? If so, how could she be Quinn? She's a metamorph? Quite a stretch there...
after Maya and Sage's visit, when Burke finds out that Maya knew about the free tuition, he calls someone called "Priscilla" on the phone.
We don't know anything else.

Jill's mother is Amelia/Amelie, now I don't remember

Reactions: The Dick

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
So, I posted about this when the last chapter got released but it got drowned out in all the hype posts:

Do the girls still cum in sex scenes, outside the Sage and Others route? Those are the two that I did, and one of the things I loved about Sage was that you could get her to squirt, really felt like both characters in the scene were giving each other a top performance.

None of that in the last chapter, though, and the same goes for the Others route - DPC used to have the screen shake when the girls came, but that never happened lately? Just felt like the MC was getting off without the girls doing so, too.

Is this the case in the other 3 routes?

I know lots of people won't give a fuck, but the sex is obviously a big part of the game and I think that showing the girls getting off is a big part of a good sex scene.

Reactions: mike_ch and VOYEUR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
after Maya and Sage's visit, when Burke finds out that Maya knew about the free tuition, he calls someone called "Priscilla" on the phone.
We don't know anything else.
well, what we know is that, after Burke called this Priscilla, and told her they need to talk. The very next episode we see Quinn storming out of his office, and based on a conversation we can have with quinn later, likely assume that Burke shot down the Tuition program. :cautious:
I know I know, its to simple, almost as simple as it was the Jocks all along who destroyed the mansion, like it was not obvious from the get go:whistle::ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
you could also convince me but the Quinn= Priscilla scenario lacks the only thing DPC cares about, the drama, even fake or pathetic, but it would bring nothing.

if you want though, we can bet that Maya's papers will ultimately be pretty much irrelevant to her fate (not to that of her relationship with MC), and that the expedition to Patrick's house only served to waste time once again.
I believe that the end of Maya's storyline will be simple: she will get one of the tuitions that have been put aside for restaurant girls once the restaurant is exposed and closed.
If Burgmeister & Royce great shady side business is having a few hookers who do their work via glory holes, no wonder why B&R have people like Dawe and Tony there (just to mention the worst cases). Madame Rose is doing better.

Who's Priscilla B.T.W.? Jill's ma? If so, how could she be Quinn? She's a metamorph? Quite a stretch there...
Priscilla is the person Burke called after finding out that Maya knows about the "free" tuition, some believe it is Quinn but I believe it is someone we haven't met yet.

Every college no matter how successful needs a lot of money to keep going, it's why Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge etc are always hitting up their alumni for donations, Dawe's family own the local gym, the price for him being there is probably unlimited access for B&R to use the facilities, which is better than spending millions to build their own sports facilities. As for the likes of Arieth and Anthony they are probably children of alumni, so they don't just pay tuition they also guarantee donations as well. But even with that the college probably needs more money so the families also run the sex for tuition scam too.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Dude, I suggested 10 episodes. Are you now pretending there would be 30? Or that the average dev time would be triple the longest up to now? Or are you just bad at math?

People who resort to hyperbole know they are wrong. 1 year each for 10 episodes would be Dec 2033. Adding five years to that would be cynical, but not hyperbole. You added two decades.
Sorry...most clumsy of me. I thought I wrote 2045. Thank you for pointing out my error. Good day to you Ma'am.

1716209792255.png

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Well... Since this became mostly a kinda slice-of-life game, it could theoretically go on forever (even if Mr. DPC dies, if he has children, they could carry on his legacy), but, when it comes to plot -- and, if actually still there's one, it's a matter of debate, but let's not touch this point yet --, it could perfectly end in 16 episodes. In fact, about a year and a half ago I posted that Mr. DPC seemed to be following the "Save the Cat" recipe. I still think it's so, thus, six episodes are more than enough to wrap around everything that's going on right now. Of course, if he decides to end after this cycle, there'll be people pissed off that some things could have been deepened; and, of course, after this cycle -- as it happens with many TV shows -- he can decide to continue, creating new plots (or mini-plots, side plots, etc.) and keep going on until he gets bored. But, according to the image in the post I linked, he's exactly in the middle of the third quarter, reaching the "dark night of the soul when all is lost". Since, as it has been mentioned, he has to add comedy and debauchery, it may happen in the next or in episode 12, but the time is coming to shit hit the fan--and Riona's kidnapping was the tell to it. I think the downfall will happen at the end of episode 11; in episode 12, Mr. Tremolo, after the tribulation period will start to prepare his revenge against his enemies, which will start in episode 13 and, probably, will last until episode 14; and the last two episodes will serve to wrap around the side plots and romance paths. Whether it will continue after that, depends on Mr. DPC's mood--if he wants to enjoy his fortune or continue with the game.
A house fire where a bunch of characters die would make 6 episodes a lot easier. (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe that the end of Maya's storyline will be simple: she will get one of the tuitions that have been put aside for restaurant girls once the restaurant is exposed and closed.
and what solution would that be?

there are two scenarios:
  • if Patrick's blackmail has some basis, finding a free tuition only gives Maya time but doesn't solve the problem of having to repay the loan run by her father anyway, which was what prevented Maya from giving up college and living her dream of love
  • if Patrick's blackmail doesn't make sense, the problem is solved one way or another

Reactions: NebulousShooter

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Reactions: Talmadge
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes