Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
well, what we know is that, after Burke called this Priscilla, and told her they need to talk. The very next episode we see Quinn storming out of his office, and based on a conversation we can have with quinn later, likely assume that Burke shot down the Tuition program. :cautious:
I know I know, its to simple, almost as simple as it was the Jocks all along who destroyed the mansion, like it was not obvious from the get go:whistle::ROFLMAO:

The second one looks like Bella is taking a pic of Quinn's ass, girl needs help

Reactions: Scopelophila

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
the whole point of the issue (if Patrick's blackmail has merit) is that the loan is handled by her father while Maya is responsible for it, if so Maya can't pay anything off, sure with a scholarship she can attend college but then she will have to pay back whatever there is to pay back. not a few dollars in interest.

if Maya could have simply waived the loan, she would have already done so. then she would have taken out a regular student loan and returned to college in the second semester or the next year, instead she couldn't because she would eventually have to repay 2.

it doesn't seem to me that the game is about money and where to get it, but about family
But Patrick has a problem. Maya is only a co-signer and not a borrower. If it is proven that Patrick is blackmailing Maya, which he is doing, then she can remove herself from her role as co-signer and would therefore no longer be obligated to repay the loan in the event of a default.

Jill can always consult the family lawyer and he will know something like that. The lawyer just has to talk to Patrick and he would cave.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Transferring save files to Season 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. But that didn't really help me with my exact question. I wanted to know if the Steam save will work with the version of Season 3 we get from here. As the saves I had from the version on here didn't transfer over to the Steam version like all my other Steam games I bought that I also have from here did. But no matter. I have a plan. LoL

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thanks. But that didn't really help me with my exact question. I wanted to know if the Steam save will work with the version of Season 3 we get from here. As the saves I had from the version on here didn't transfer over to the Steam version like all my other Steam games I bought that I also have from here did. But no matter. I have a plan. LoL
Yes if you have a complete S2 save it will work on the S3 from here.

If you have a partial save on either Steam or Patreon it doesn't transfer between them.

Reactions: Talmadge

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But Patrick has a problem. Maya is only a co-signer and not a borrower. If it is proven that Patrick is blackmailing Maya, which he is doing, then she can remove herself from her role as co-signer and would therefore no longer be obligated to repay the loan in the event of a default.

Jill can always consult the family lawyer and he will know something like that. The lawyer just has to talk to Patrick and he would cave.
But would Patrick back down if force to ok then he got no other choice but I got to think he would try something afterward

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But would Patrick back down if force to ok then he got no other choice but I got to think he would try something afterward
What should Patrick try? He has nothing left in his hand.

- How will he explain to Helen if Maya doesn't come home.
- Maya has the battle-hardened snowflake on her side. Patrick won't touch Maya because there's at least one informant now, the MC. Helen shouldn't find out either.

We shouldn't forget what Maya said to Sage. Not only does Helen need Patrick, but Patrick also needs Helen because otherwise he would collapse.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What should Patrick try? He has nothing left in his hand.

- How will he explain to Helen if Maya doesn't come home.
- Maya has the battle-hardened snowflake on her side. Patrick won't touch Maya because there's at least one informant now, the MC. Helen shouldn't find out either.

We shouldn't forget what Maya said to Sage. Not only does Helen need Patrick, but Patrick also needs Helen because otherwise he would collapse.
I'm not saying Patrick should try something that being said I don't see him just giving up and that be the end of it, he's already ready put his hands on Maya.

yes I think the loan is solve or about to be solve thanks to Josy but don't think that means no more Patrick.

Helen what can she really nothing. Honestly it won't be long before she don't even know who Maya or Patrick is not to sound mean but sadly that's what happens

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes